What's new

Syrian forces fire on Turkish refugee camp

In the 19th century, they came to invade under the name as "the chosen people of the God", today they come to invade under the name of "the democracy".

Different names but same tactic.

No, they still use that tactic, but depending on the audience.

It goes like this:

To the hippies, women's rights activists, homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and so called "civil rights activists"= We are spreading democracy and women's freedom, support us or those evil cavemen Muslims will take over America, implement shariah, make our women wear burkas, and destroy our shiny skyscrapers.

To the Conservatives, and Christians= We are God's chosen people, support us or you will burn in hell forever.

I don't get how one can justify and defend one murderer (despite one knowing and admitting that he killed thousands) but condemn the other???

It only goes to show that there is no sympathy for the common man Syrian or Iraqi, rather its all about political interests.
Oh!, so Syrians are demanding their freedom because USA told them to?:disagree:

Oh!, so Syrians are demanding their freedom because USA told them to?:disagree:

Every nation has at least 10% opposition, that means every nation's president or leader should step down NOW. And yes America support those terrorists and they support Saudi terrorism funds.

No, i'm just confused how you can support one murderer (Saddam) but condemn the other?? Its plain open hypocrisy.
maybe this will help explain?
Saudi spreading democracy.
oh wait that makes it worse, nvm.

15915022632663f39a63a3ddd300b04fbc4704d3.jpg

159150218447a479dac20fb2d196f93d21b5cb71.jpg

Every nation has at least 10% opposition, that means every nation's president or leader should step down NOW. And yes America support those terrorists and they support Saudi terrorism funds.

maybe this will help explain?
Saudi spreading democracy.
oh wait that makes it worse, nvm.

funding and arming the free syrian people is not an act of terrorism other than an obligation we should do for them to protect themselves. more than 12000 people got killed and more coming and you still defending Assad's A$$. just to let you know we will never stop helping them till they stand of their feet

"A Turkish nurse was also attack". So.. the Syrians attacked inside Turkey and wounded Turkish and Syrians.

0f7c3718-5db7-47b8-9da7-3a9bdcfa26cb-small.jpg

:blink:
First of all, they are not "rebels". They are Syrian soldiers who defected from the army because they couldn't stand killing their own people anymore. The protesters were peaceful for the first 8 months of the revolution while the army were ruthlessly killing them in the streets. They had to pick up arms and defend themselves. Anyway, there are 60000 Syrian refugees among us in Northern Jordan (where I live), who themselves told us horrendous stories about the massacres that Syrian Army committed. Look, you will not understand what's going in Syria like us. And you will not be a Syrian more than Syrians.

I noticed you avoid the fact that Britain-based activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed the "rebels" ambushed the Syrian soldiers killing 6 and injuring 4 subsequently then ran into the Turkish refugee camp and hid? Is that how "Syrian soldiers who have defected from the army" behave? - by putting innocent refugees at lives at risk?
I dispute your version as fictional.
For your last sentance i will respond by saying firstly i am a Pakistani on PDF and have a right to an opinion. I believe as much as anybody that i have a right have an opinion - you are a guest on here and i will respect you but dont tell me that you being from Jordan gives you the divine right to know the situation is like in Syria - in fact if anything your posts are telling us you simply dont have a clue to the REAL issue in Syria.
Have a nice evening Blackeagle

funding and arming the free syrian people is not an act of terrorism other than an obligation we should do for them to protect themselves. more than 12000 people got killed and more coming and you still defending Assad's A$$. just to let you know we will never stop helping them till they stand of their feet

i don't know what you gain from supplying weapons, peace? instead as a real Muslim you should encourage peace, bring both parties to the table, but look at you, you want to spread democracy by spreading weapons, Saudi following its masters foot steps.

^^^^^^

I do not wish to take sides - but viewing form the posts - in particular the photshots showing us historically Black eagles posts, one question comes to mind. We are on a forum debating. Its natural for people NOT to agree with each other but why so much hatred and anger? Why are you on the verge of showing racism towards a race or country? Your posts seem to be displaying a lot of anger and its not good for a healthy arguement. I am not attempting to offend you - im just voicing my opinion. Calm down you will end up getting high blood pressure

My bother, I agree with you, some of my posts were out of anger, and I didn't really mean them. I was hardly trying to keep myself rational and responsible, but the endless amount of insults got me out of the line. I admit, I am so depressed and angry to see Syrians getting slaughtered while some people here call the martyrs "terrorists". That's just unbearable and unforgivable. Every time I see a Syrian refugee, I feel the urge to hug him strongly to alleviate his pain. Thank you for supporting your brothers in their hardships, indeed... THANK YOU.

My bother, I agree with you, some of my posts were out of anger, and I didn't really mean them. I was hardly trying to keep myself rational and responsible, but the endless amount of insults got me out of the line. I admit, I am so depressed and angry to see Syrians getting slaughtered while some people here call the martyrs "terrorists". That's just unbearable and unforgivable. Every time I see a Syrian refugee, I feel the urge to hug him strongly to alleviate his pain. Thank you for supporting you brothers in their hardships, indeed... THANK YOU.

If he was shooting at the army, im sure he wouldn't just stand out with no cover to get shot, but instead he is shooting at civilians. Good job supporting "freedom" fighters

Last edited by a moderator:
My bother, I agree with you, some of my posts were out of anger, and I didn't really mean them. I was hardly trying to keep myself rational and responsible, but the endless amount of insults got me out of the line. I admit, I am so depressed and angry to see Syrians getting slaughtered while some people here call the martyrs "terrorists". That's just unbearable and unforgivable. Every time I see a Syrian refugee, I feel the urge to hug him strongly to alleviate his pain. Thank you for supporting your brothers in their hardships, indeed... THANK YOU.

Thanks for the sane post brother. I feel your anguish and frustration but we can only pray and hope that it ends soon. It is indeed a sad situation where innocent lives are being used as pawns in this disgraceful manner - let us not lose our anger as it wont help matters.
Will catch up with you tommorow - goodnight sir

i don't know what you gain from supplying weapons, peace? instead as a real Muslim you should encourage peace, bring both parties to the table, but look at you, you want to spread democracy by spreading weapons, Saudi following its masters foot steps.

when Assad dropped his weapons and stop killing innocent people then we will. btw i never liked the western democracy and i don't support it let the west burn in hell with their democracy that they calling for. i don't how do you guys define demo. we are calling for saving lives that the bottom line

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom