What's new

Syrian forces fire on Turkish refugee camp

i can't hear you say that when it comes to Libya. you hypocrite, screams "look at Libya where is their democracy now" while now saying democracy can't happen in one night or 2 years.

:hitwall:

Well, Libya will divide into two nations, that is the price of democracy they gonna pay for it.

Even Gaddafi was surely an a$$hole, but the people who replace him are even bigger a$$holes.

nice video from how many kilometers away? you can't even see any Syrian soldier.

still as usual denying...

wheren't it you who just said assad army fired at Turkish border? i guess the bullets just droped down from heaven without any reason then

Well, Libya will divide into two nations, that is the price of democracy they gonna pay for it.

Even Gaddafi was surely an a$$hole, but the people who replace him are even bigger a$$holes.

I wish China and Russia would step in and offer to assist in holding free and fair election. Problem with the "friends" of Syria and America no one trusts what they say as they have told so many lies

still as usual denying...

wheren't it you who just said assad army fired at Turkish border? i guess the bullets just droped down from heaven without any reason then

yea i heard the bullet, Syrian army vs those terrorists whom you support and love for some reason.

Libya has USA and NATO help for "democracy", but Syria is on it's own, WAKE UP.

as usual the hypocrit starts looking for excuses. what does it matter if UN made a resolution against Libya or not.

just because NATO obey's a resolution made by UN doesn't mean democracy will come overnight. so what you are saying is if NATO where to make a no-fly zone over Syria they would have democracy within hours?

as usual the hypocrit starts looking for excuses. what does it matter if UN made a resolution against Libya or not.

just because NATO obey's a resolution made by UN doesn't mean democracy will come overnight. so what you are saying is if NATO where to make a no-fly zone over Syria they would have democracy within hours?

NATO can only dream to fire ONE bullet at Syria. Wait isn't turkey member of the NATO:North Atlantic Terrorists Organization ?

nah... all i get is a broken link. didn't surprise me either.

Is it really broken link guys? i just opened it.

oh wait he is terrorism supporter of course he will lie.

I wish China and Russia would step in and offer to assist in holding free and fair election. Problem with the "friends" of Syria and America no one trusts what they say as they have told so many lies

It is a religious struggle between Sunnis and Shia Alawites as far i can see, if Assad makes a peaceful power transition to a moderate Sunni in the near future, then hopefully it can satisfy the majority Sunni population.

But the civil war leading into the no-fly zone by the West is simply out of question.

we have to wait and see, as our Syrian friend here says "democracy doesn't come over night or 2 years"

they just got out of civil war, we have to wait and see.

It is a religious struggle between Sunnis and Shia Alawites as far i can see, if Assad makes a peaceful power transition to a moderate Sunni in the near future, then hopefully it can satisfy the majority Sunni population.

But the civil war leading into the no-fly zone by the West is simply out of question.

I do hope Chinese and Russians continue to play the honest broker unlike that dishonest broker America

If you ignorant that much, you supposed to click on the AP source link this one

News from The Associated Press

Don't worry Russians said they got conned once with Libya. They wont get conned twice. they will support Syrian people

NATO can only dream to fire ONE bullet at Syria. Wait isn't turkey member of the NATO:North Atlantic Terrorists Organization ?

as i said, excuses. why u don't say the same about Libya then?

it just gives me a page where i can pick some random topics to the left, no article show up.

we have to wait and see, as our Syrian friend here says "democracy doesn't come over night or 2 years"

they just got out of civil war, we have to wait and see.
Then screw democracy, in two years the nation will be destroyed, i dont want it at all

No No :no: this is not how it works...you..youuuuu are a terrorist supporter...:agree:

Then screw democracy, in two years the nation will be destroyed, i dont want it at all
We already know that you are a supporter of terrorism and dictatorship... you don't have to tell us!?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom