What's new

Syrian forces fire on Turkish refugee camp

Add to that the way he insulted ALL turks:

29neaa8.jpg

^^^^^^^^Wow, car swappers and street cleaners? Really?

If Assad is clever he should use this window invite Russia and China as observers and hold elections. That would shut the "friends" up" and let Syrians decide the outcome peacefully

spreading sedition and fitan among people is shameless > i was wondering who were behind that just now got it

You are clearly brainwashed. Who is giving these rebels guns and ammunition to commit atrocities against the Syrian army? Cant you see whats happened in Libya? Are you that dim that you cant see whoever is supplying the rebels have auterior motives in destablizing Syria?
For goodness sake now these international pirates (rebels) have shelter by the Nato friendly Turkey. They will have easier access to weapons and have a human shield and more deaths will occur.
You are seeing this situation from one side and not from the eyes of a neutral. I want more than anything the fighting to stop BUT open your eyes and see how the media is orchestrating a propaganda war against Syria
:blink:
First of all, they are not "rebels". They are Syrian soldiers who defected from the army because they couldn't stand killing their own people anymore. The protesters were peaceful for the first 8 months of the revolution while the army were ruthlessly killing them in the streets. They had to pick up arms and defend themselves. Anyway, there are 60000 Syrian refugees among us in Northern Jordan (where I live), who themselves told us horrendous stories about the massacres that Syrian Army committed. Look, you will not understand what's going in Syria like us. And you will not be a Syrian more than Syrians.

You don't have to try, he love Saddam Hussein and he admitted that he killed innocent Iraqis, but he doesn't want Bashar Alasad for something else not democracy, i hope you get the point.
black.jpg

I don't get how one can justify and defend one murderer (despite one knowing and admitting that he killed thousands) but condemn the other???

It only goes to show that there is no sympathy for the common man Syrian or Iraqi, rather its all about political interests.

You don't have to try, he love Saddam Hussein and he admitted that he killed innocent Iraqis, but he doesn't want Bashar Alasad for something else not democracy, i hope you get the point.

blackeagel-1-1.jpg

black.jpg
Yah, I love him... he is my hero.:mps:

^^^^^^

I do not wish to take sides - but viewing form the posts - in particular the photshots showing us historically Black eagles posts, one question comes to mind. We are on a forum debating. Its natural for people NOT to agree with each other but why so much hatred and anger? Why are you on the verge of showing racism towards a race or country? Your posts seem to be displaying a lot of anger and its not good for a healthy arguement. I am not attempting to offend you - im just voicing my opinion. Calm down you will end up getting high blood pressure

:blink:
First of all, they are not "rebels". They are Syrian soldiers who defected from the army because they couldn't stand killing their own people anymore. The protesters were peaceful for the first 8 months of the revolution while the army were ruthlessly killing them in the streets. They had to pick up arms and defend themselves. Anyway, there are 60000 Syrian refugees among us in Northern Jordan (where I live), who themselves told us horrendous stories about the massacres that Syrian Army committed. Look, you will not understand what's going in Syria like us. And you will not be a Syrian more than Syrians.

That includes you, you don't know crap about Syria, actually you do know there are terrorists but you just still want to support terrorism for some reason.
and those defectors do really have nice long beards, what army there were in before they defected? because Syrian army doesn't allow beards.

The camps will obviously give the "rebels" a shelter and perhaps a human shield to protect them.
Tonight Britain-based activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights had a representative on the BBC news - He confirmed that these rebels, who were heavily armed - ambushed Syrian soldiers killing at least 6 soldiers and injuring 4 before using the camp as a shield.

Quote, reference, any proof? Seems rather unlikley that the mom and pop shop front propoganda office would come out with any thing anti-rebel.

The last few weeks of Syrian Observatory for Human Rights Live Blog are up on Aljazeera lots about assad shelling civilians not anything i could see on refugee camps being used to stage attacks.

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights Live Blog | Al Jazeera Blogs

^^^^^^

I do not wish to take sides - but viewing form the posts - in particular the photshots showing us historically Black eagles posts, one question comes to mind. We are on a forum debating. Its natural for people NOT to agree with each other but why so much hatred and anger? Why are you on the verge of showing racism towards a race or country? Your posts seem to be displaying a lot of anger and its not good for a healthy arguement. I am not attempting to offend you - im just voicing my opinion. Calm down you will end up getting high blood pressure

could it be he is racist?

Quote, reference, any proof? Seems rather unlikley that the mom and pop shop front propoganda office would come out with any thing anti-rebel.

The last few weeks of Syrian Observatory for Human Rights Live Blog are up on Aljazeera lots about assad shelling civilians not anything i could see on refugee camps being used to stage attacks.

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights Live Blog | Al Jazeera Blogs

hahahaha Aljazeera, a qatari station ahahahah

here you go btw from AP

The soldiers were believed to be firing at rebels who tried to escape to the refugee camp after ambushing a Syrian military checkpoint, killing six soldiers, according to the Britain-based activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

100% Syria has the right to fire back at these terrorists. Syrian army is only defensive .

News from The Associated Press

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom