What's new

Syrian forces fire on Turkish refugee camp

when Assad dropped his weapons and stop killing innocent people then we will. btw i never liked the western democracy and i don't support it let the west burn in hell with their democracy that they calling for. i don't how do you guys define demo. we are calling for saving lives that the bottom line

The government is protecting us from those who you are calling life savers aka (terrorists who kill people and blame the government)

We want the government to finish all those terrorists and erase them forever. WE SYRIANS ONLY AND ONLY SYRIANS DECIDE, AND WE CHOSE Syrians Rally - YouTube (i will let these tell you who).

I noticed you avoid the fact that Britain-based activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed the "rebels" ambushed the Syrian soldiers killing 6 and injuring 4 subsequently then ran into the Turkish refugee camp and hid? Is that how "Syrian soldiers who have defected from the army" behave? - by putting innocent refugees at lives at risk?
I dispute your version as fictional.
For your last sentance i will respond by saying firstly i am a Pakistani on PDF and have a right to an opinion. I believe as much as anybody that i have a right have an opinion - you are a guesat on here and i will respect you but dont tell me that you being from Jordan gives you the devine right to know the situation is like in Syria - in fact if anything your posts are telling us you simply dont have a clue to the REAL issue in Syria.
Have a nice evening Blackeagle
No, I will tell you I know the situation since I said I live among Syrian refugees. As you know, I can't pretend to know more than you of what's going on in Pakistan or Afghanistan! right?. The fact that you are a Pakistani doesn't mean that you own the forum and have the right to tell non-Pakistani what should they say, and the fact that I am a guest doesn't mean that I haven't to express my views. Actually, I didn't expect this from you. MODS, plz, if you feel that I shouldn't be here, then plz ban me permanently.

No, I will tell you I know the situation since I said I live among Syrian refugees. As you know, I can't pretend to know more than you of what's going on in Pakistan or Afghanistan! right?. The fact that you are a Pakistani doesn't mean that you own the forum and have the right to tell non-Pakistani what should they say, and the fact that I am a guest doesn't mean that I haven't to express my views. Actually, I didn't expect this from you. MODS, plz, if you feel that I shouldn't be here, then plz ban me permanently.

@SuperKaif: You can't tell BlackEagle, a respective member of PDF, that he is a "guest" here. He is a member, just as you are a member. Don't be ignorant. You can express your opinions, but in a proper and mannered way.

Why do you live in a refugee camp? you don't have a house in Jordan that you have to live in a tent with "refuges" or you are helping those terrorists?

If Assad is clever he should use this window invite Russia and China as observers and hold elections. That would shut the "friends" up" and let Syrians decide the outcome peacefully

how about UN observers instead of Russian and Chinese observers. an ally sending "observers" to watch "elections" isn't exactly what is most trustable.

I have a neutral stance with regards to the ongoing conflict in Syria, i just can't see how people are supporting any side of the conflict rather than encouraging a peaceful settlement.

My sentiments too - a peaceful settlements is desperately needed by all asap.

Why do you live in a refugee camp? you don't have a house in Jordan that you have to live in a tent with "refuges" or you are helping those terrorists?

Syrian refugees have the right to get education, medical treatment and work just like Jordanians. There is a Syrian dear brother works in my working place. And there is an another one who makes delicious pastry and I always eat at his rest.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

Last edited by a moderator:
@SuperKaif: You can't tell BlackEagle, a respective member of PDF, that he is a "guest" here. He is a member, just as you are a member. Don't be ignorant. You can express your opinions, but in a proper and mannered way.

View the post i was responding to..... no malice was intended.

We should support the protesters who are fighting for their freedom and life in Syria and across the Arab world, but we should also realize that the west, every NATO member, and America are hypocritical liars. Losing Assad, Gaddafi, Saleh, Ben Ali, Saddam and so on is a good thing for the people, but it's a even better thing for Israel and their evil intentions.

We should support the protesters who are fighting for their freedom and life in Syria and across the Arab world, but we should also realize that the west, every NATO member, and America are hypocritical liars. Losing Assad, Gaddafi, Saleh, Ben Ali, Saddam and so on is a good thing for the people, but it's a even better thing for Israel and their evil intentions.

What protests? it turned out to be sectarian and terrorsim involved , Alasad new reform pack, and a new Constitution was most of the thing i asked for and other Syrians also and we got our request. there are no more protest, there are terrorists who kill base on your ID card or/and name.

How should we show support to the protesters? Do you believe the arming of these "protesters" will eventually lead to a peaceful settlement? I just envisage more innocent lives been taken.
I dont have a solution or believe Assad to be an angel - however i agee with you in everyway regarding your sentiments regarding Nato and the USA.

My dear RayKalm I would ask you to read the earlier posts in which BE was suggesting that SK was not fit to comment on Syrian crisis. It was in that context that SK said that he as a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum had every right to comment and if anything BE was a guest here by virtue of his flag. You will see in post in post 73 BE sheepish response and SK response. Before you suggest BE is a respected member I suggest you go and read some of his past posts where he is being insulting racist rambling and in many ways intellectually challenged. He does not discuss he is rude and obnoxious with a misplaced sense of entitlement. He does not debate he insults people

tomorrow when Americans support Baloch terrorists trained in Indian consulates in Afghanistan wanting independence are you going to say the same??

Have you not learned after what happened in Libya?? Iraq?? Americans do not bring democracy or care about Muslims.

We support non interference for a reason. why should we support insurgency in Syria but not Bahrain.

Just pray that Syrians work it out for themselves peacefully

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom