What's new

Syrian forces fire on Turkish refugee camp

The government is protecting us from those who you are calling life savers aka (terrorists who kill people and blame the government)

We want the government to finish all those terrorists and erase them forever. WE SYRIANS ONLY AND ONLY SYRIANS DECIDE, AND WE CHOSE Syrians Rally - YouTube (i will let these tell you who).

yo do you think Im stupid > man we are close to the situation we know exactly who are the terrorist and what is going on exactly do try to fool me

Kofi Annan is looking more like a fool. Assad just used Annan to buy time. This is how Assad's mind work, promise to them and let them think that he will go for peace, in the mean time kill as many FSA as possible and then repeat. But now at least there will be more pressure on China and Russia and even if they veto a new UN res., chances are R2P will be invoked by friends of Syria.

This whole thing would be a laughable joke, if it was not for the people getting killed everyday.

I would be happy to see Assad getting the same sweet treatment that was given to Qadhafi, so he could feel the taste of his own medicine, that his regime is giving out to his people.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, as an israeli you must know than anybody else what it feels like when you over come the terrorists :lol:

these are the double standards you know, when it comes to kashmir you will always support india but in this case you will support the terrorists, when it comes to palestine you will always like to support your army
1) Where did u see a support in my post?
2) Why you talk about my nationality, instead of my arguments?
3) When it comes to Palestinians, I never said that they all love Israel and those who fight and commit terror attacks against us are Al Qaeda and Qatar agents.
4) Palestinians regulary attack Israeli civilians, blow up buses, markets, pizza parlors, fire rockets at civilian neighborhoods. I dont see anything of it happening in Syria. So why you call those who fight against Assad terrorists?

More bearder Assad's soldiers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_tqworWyH8

3) When it comes to Palestinians, I never said that they all love Israel and those who fight and commit terror attacks against us are Al Qaeda and Qatar agents.
4) Palestinians regulary attack Israeli civilians, blow up buses, markets, pizza parlors, fire rockets at civilian neighborhoods. I dont see anything of it happening in Syria. So why you call those who fight against Assad terrorists?

OK so what about libya, didnt you support the rebels, stop kidding, you israelis have dead consious, you just see whats to benefit you people from the issue,assad syrian army once were a threat to israel so is syria under assad

More bearder Assad's soldiers:

OUR BELOVED SYRIAN ARMY PROTECTING ITS PEOPLE FROM TERRORISM..... - YouTube

In our world MUSTACHES mean something, the ARMY allows MUSTACHES, NOT BEARDS. You serious? And one hair of that mustache from the Syrian army means more then whole thing called Israel.

And if that guys has a shot beard then maybe he was in war the whole time, idk what up with him. but the ones im talking about are these

Before
1.jpg

After
430262_284461181621244_100001720922967_699971_1638421073_n.jpg

Notice beard but no mustache.

fsa.jpg

ًWhy "freedom" fighters cover their faces?
version4_9cbed78806a7d902040f6a706700a04e_340_309_.jpg

ًWhy "freedom" fighters cover their faces?
version4_9cbed78806a7d902040f6a706700a04e_340_309_.jpg
because their family will be killed... ( Assad's secret police)
[/QUOTE]

I thought there were army defectors according to you people who support their terrorism act, so would the government know their family already? what a joke, you people say they are army defectors then you say they are hiding their faces so the government wont get their families? FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE. THANKS FOR EXPOSING YOURSELVES.

In our world MUSTACHES mean something, the ARMY allows MUSTACHES, NOT BEARDS. You serious? And one hair of that mustache from the Syrian army means more then whole thing called Israel.

And if that guys has a shot beard then maybe he was in war the whole time, idk what up with him. but the ones im talking about are these
In videos i posted you can clearly see Assad's soldiers with BEARDS. I dont know what u are rambling there.

In videos i posted you can clearly see Assad's soldiers with BEARDS. I dont know what u are rambling there.

Yup i saw one with a short beard, but show me the whole army, maybe that guy lost a family member, because when you lose a family member you supposed to have a short beard like that guy you showed in the video, all of those guys only had mustaches and ONLY one with SHORT beard, for unknown reason.

tomorrow when Americans support Baloch terrorists trained in Indian consulates in Afghanistan wanting independence are you going to say the same??

Have you not learned after what happened in Libya?? Iraq??
You have yet to grasp the ground realities of dictatorship in Middle East.

In an arab nation where dictatorship like system prevails, People who demand change are branded as terrorists and ruthlessely suppressed. This story has been witnessed in both Iraq and Libya.

The case of Baloch terrorists is entirely different. These terrorists demand further dismemberment of Pakistan through separation of Balochistan, which is not acceptable. This is not the case with Syrian people.

Americans do not bring democracy or care about Muslims.
You honestly expect any outsider to be sincere?

We support non interference for a reason. why should we support insurgency in Syria but not Bahrain.

Just pray that Syrians work it out for themselves peacefully
In Syria, it was originally a call for change from some parts of the country. However, harsh crackdown from Asad forced the revolutionaries to resort to firearms. Yes, their is propaganda from both sides. However, big picture cannot be overlooked.

Large number of Syrian refugees in Turkey are an indication of alarming discontent within Syria.

In Syria, it was originally a call for change from some parts of the country.
However, harsh crackdown from Asad forced the revolutionaries to resort to firearms. Yes, their is propaganda from both sides. However, big picture cannot be overlooked.

Large number of Syrian refugees in Turkey are an indication of alarming discontent within Syria.

What about the new consitiuion and more the 65 laws passed?
how many? lets say 100k?? ( i'm being generous)
how come you see the large picture or number, but you can't see this large crowd of Syrian people?
This is the most recent rally April 07,2012

And much more.....
Syrians Rally - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom