What's new

Syrian forces fire on Turkish refugee camp

we have to wait and see, as our Syrian friend here says "democracy doesn't come over night or 2 years"

they just got out of civil war, we have to wait and see.

The democracy borns from the chaos isn't the true one, just look at the French Revolution, then what did it lead into, democracy or tyranny?

I dont want to sound as if i expected and anticipated this but sadly i did. As soon as i heard that refugee camps were going to be set up along the Turkish border i knew historically what this would mean.
The camps will obviously give the "rebels" a shelter and perhaps a human shield to protect them.
Tonight Britain-based activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights had a representative on the BBC news - He confirmed that these rebels, who were heavily armed - ambushed Syrian soldiers killing at least 6 soldiers and injuring 4 before using the camp as a shield.
Firstly - have a think who has armed the rebels so heavily and what do expect the soldiers to do if this type of ambush is being orchestrated by the "rebels"?
Extremely difficult situation - 3rd party involvement is making this an impossible situation...

I dont want to sound as if i expected and anticipated this but sadly i did. As soon as i heard that refugee camps were going to be set up along the Turkish border i knew historically what this would mean.
The camps will obviously give the "rebels" a shelter and perhaps a human shield to protect them.
Tonight Britain-based activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights had a representative on the BBC news - He confirmed that these rebels, who were heavily armed - ambushed Syrian soldiers killing at least 6 soldiers and injuring 4 before using the camp as a shield.
Firstly - have a think who has armed the rebels so heavily and what do expect the soldiers to do if this type of ambush is being orchestrated by the "rebels"?
Extremely difficult situation - 3rd party involvement is making this an impossible situation...

This is what makes me angry with west and outsiders. they seem to be out for Arab blood

The democracy borns from the chaos isn't the true one, just look at the French Revolution, then what did it lead into, democracy or tyranny?

I would never expect a Chinese to understand democracy, a one who himself migrated to Canada seeking for democracy and a decent life.

I would never expect a Chinese to understand democracy, a one who himself migrated to Canada seeking for democracy and a decent life.

Do you think name-calling will make you look smarter?

Heck we would remain as the sick men of Asia if we did follow those so-called pseudo-democracy backup by those political goons and western imperialists.

we can see where France is today, compared to Syria.

take the US revolution as an example... the people revolted against a dictatorship litteraly, where the people had to pay for the british royal family. and what happened they fought an independence war and got free. did Democracy just drop down from skie to them? no ofcourse not, this takes time.

I would never expect a Chinese to understand democracy, a one who himself migrated to Canada seeking for democracy and decent life.

You are clearly brainwashed. Who is giving these rebels guns and ammunition to commit atrocities against the Syrian army? Cant you see whats happened in Libya? Are you that dim that you cant see whoever is supplying the rebels have auterior motives in destablizing Syria?
For goodness sake now these international pirates (rebels) have shelter by the Nato friendly Turkey. They will have easier access to weapons and have a human shield and more deaths will occur.
You are seeing this situation from one side and not from the eyes of a neutral. I want more than anything the fighting to stop BUT open your eyes and see how the media is orchestrating a propaganda war against Syria

take the US revolution as an example... the people revolted against a dictatorship litteraly, where the people had to pay for the british royal family. and what happened they fought an independence war and got free. did Democracy just drop down from skie to them? no ofcourse not, this takes time.

It took them 200 years to build their democracy, plus the wealth that they looted from the third world nations.

Is today 1780's?

Democracy-Bombs-8x6.jpg

You are clearly brainwashed. Who is giving these rebels guns and ammunition to commit atrocities against the Syrian army? Cant you see whats happened in Libya? Are you that dim that you cant see whoever is supplying the rebels have auterior motives in destablizing Syria?
For goodness sake now these international pirates (rebels) have shelter by the Nato friendly Turkey. They will have easier access to weapons and have a human shield and more deaths will occur.
You are seeing this situation from one side and not from the eyes of a neutral. I want more than anything the fighting to stop BUT open your eyes and see how the media is orchestrating a propaganda war against Syria

You don't have to try, he love Saddam Hussein and he admitted that he killed innocent Iraqis, but he doesn't want Bashar Alasad for something else not democracy, i hope you get the point.

blackeagel-1-1.jpg

black.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom