What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Why don't you lead by example of your so called righteousness and let the Tamils have their own country out of Sri Lanka? Maybe we will learn from your example and follow suit :hang2:

Would the Punjabis accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Punjab as their homeland?

Would the Malayalis accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Kerala's land area and 2/3 of its coastline?

Would the Kannadigas accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Karnataka and 2/3 of its coastline as their homeland?

Would the Telugu people accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Andhra Pradesh and 2/3 of its coastline as their homeland?

I think we all know the answer :)

Tamils are free to have an independent state made out of their homeland of Tamil Nadu.

They have no right to claim the homelands of other people.

We'll see I guess :)

But Sri Lanka looks a heck of a lot more peaceful and stable than India to my eyes.

Sri Lanka is a country with how many different lingual groups, ethnicity , racial groups compared to India?

India is most diverse nation on this planet, which is fact.

Also, Since when did concept Peace within a nation = Secession within the nation ?

Congress and BJP are doing the same thing.

Tamils needs separate nation like Israel.When center ignoring our feelings means there is nothing wrong to take anti-India stance to harm India. Tamils have no enmity towards China and Pakistan personally those are north Indian and NE Indian problems if china favors tamils interests then we wholeheartedly welcoming China presence in IOR.

I like that ^^
we have two ashokdievas now....

I have never met tamils , is this really what they think??

Kandipaga onduru padanam paduvoom namadhu inathirka. Vaalzha Tamil valarga namadhu ina othrumai.

Naan solradhu ellam jana nayaga muraila namma urimaigala peruvatharkaga....naaatai piripatharkku illai....inda Tamil Nadu India vilirundhu piriyanum solra koshti ku pinnadi periya kadhai irukku.....thondru thottu namma ina adayalam enna...tamil um saiva sithandamum....inda rendayum namma utra koodathu....Our future is with India, as a part of India.

I like that ^^
we have two ashokdievas now....

I have never met tamils , is this really what they think??

Not the absolute majority.

But why some people feel like that is understandable. I would not like to go into that. This is not an appropriate fora for that.

Perhaps you should tell Sushma Swaraj that she is needlessly courting controversy here.

Would the Punjabis accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Punjab as their homeland?

Would the Malayalis accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Kerala's land area and 2/3 of its coastline?

Would the Kannadigas accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Karnataka and 2/3 of its coastline as their homeland?

Would the Telugu people accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Andhra Pradesh and 2/3 of its coastline as their homeland?

I think we all know the answer :)

Tamils are free to have an independent state made out of their homeland of Tamil Nadu.

They have no right to claim the homelands of other people.
Punjabis,andhraites,kannadiga,malayali,etc infact whole india will agree if tamil parts of SL were merged with tamilnadu state to end SL tamil's discrimination.

Not the absolute majority.

But why some people feel like that is understandable. I would not like to go into that. This is not an appropriate fora for that.

Perhaps you should tell Sushma Swaraj that she is needlessly courting controversy here.

if not absolute majority at least few people think like them? I want to to meet Indians which are anti-Indians, means I can find them in Tamil nadu. Right?

understandable??? what understandable? Tamils are emotional for the people living in other country, who would never become Indians, who are the citizens of different country. This is what I understand of the situation. If you think I m wrong enlighten me. please. :)

Naan solradhu ellam jana nayaga muraila namma urimaigala peruvatharkaga....naaatai piripatharkku illai....inda Tamil Nadu India vilirundhu piriyanum solra koshti ku pinnadi periya kadhai irukku.....thondru thottu namma ina adayalam enna...tamil um saiva sithandamum....inda rendayum namma utra koodathu....Our future is with India, as a part of India.

When genocide happening to our race we can't chose nationality coz victim are tamils , if tamils killed means it not great loss for India as well as SL same not applies to Tamil race(us). Enadhu natirku naan umaiyaga irkuireaan yen inathirkum umaiyaga irrukavendiythum en kadamai. Naan Indiadiyanaga 67 varudamaga irukiraen anaal naan 3500 andukaluku melaga naan tanmana thamilan , Kaltoondri man thoondra kalathu munthoodiya mootha kudi tamil kudi ena perumai petravan naan I mean naam.

Indru nee Indian naalai Indiayana? anaal neetru nee tamilan indurm tamilan taan nalayum tamilan taan ,unathu santhathi yum tamilan taan athai nee maruka iyalathu.

Don't promote separatism...!

-------

why Tamils put comment like hopeless? Just enjoy the country which ever you live in, give support to that country. Have a nice life! ;)

Tamils have no enmity towards China and Pakistan
Chinese and Pakistanis were the primary ones who trained and supplied of military equipments to sinhalas for massacring tamils not to forget they without any regret voted in support of sl at UNHRC while india voted against it

if not absolute majority at least few people think like them? I want to to meet Indians which are anti-Indians, means I can find them in Tamil nadu. Right?

understandable??? what understandable? Tamils are emotional for the people living in other country, who would never become Indians, who are the citizens of different country. This is what I understand of the situation. If you think I m wrong enlighten me. please. :)

Tamils are anti-Indians? hw many communal violence you witnessed in TN? have you heard about bomb blast at TN? we aren't vandalise Amar jawan memorials , we didn't demolished mosques and churches at TN , we aren't burned pilgrimages/ priest alive in train/ car , we never attacked other state members(dam issue is different) , have you witnessed any riots in TN?.

TN is second economic power and its potent growth engine in India so much anti-Indian activities :lol:.

the contribution of tamil nadu in terms of economy,technology,industry,culture to the indian state are Himalayan, and remember tamils are a major portion in the indian army and we were one of the largets donors during kargil........... we dint shy away when there were wars,calamities in the north(i remember when i was a kid they collected money and material in our schools for kargil war and gujarat quakes) because we believe in integrity and it would remain that way but india as a responsible nation has the duty to uphold the rights of our brothers who are so close to us in language and culture.......

I sometimes hate bjp for dropping their pro hindua agenda and not protesting against massacre of hindu tamils in sri lanka

Tamils are anti-Indians? hw many communal violence you witnessed in TN? have you heard about bomb blast at TN? we aren't vandalise Amar jawan memorials , we didn't demolished mosques and churches at TN , we aren't burned pilgrimages/ priest alive in train/ car , we never attacked other state members(dam issue is different) , have you witnessed any riots in TN?.

TN is second economic power and its potent growth engine in India so much anti-Indian activities :lol:.

I meant anti Indians by thoughts not by actions. Consider the following posts..

Congress and BJP are doing the same thing.

Tamils needs separate nation like Israel.When center ignoring our feelings means there is nothing wrong to take anti-India stance to harm India. Tamils have no enmity towards China and Pakistan personally those are north Indian and NE Indian problems if china favors tamils interests then we wholeheartedly welcoming China presence in IOR.

ya ya, dont blame us for the foolish policies the the central government is taking and not giving importance to its own Tamil population in TN. Did I ask the north Indians to create panga with the Chinese and the Pakistanis in the first place, you did it and to make sure that SL does not become your enemy, you are sacrificing Tamil fisher men in TN to the SL Navy bullets.
continue doing so and sure you'll see TN taking your feared position of SL becoming Chinese colony.

if INDIA is not prepared to save its Tamil citizens (fisher men) who get murdered in the hands of SL Navy and there is ample chance that educated youth like me will become agents of CHINA against the GOI.

Yes I am a Tamil first and I am an Indian next. It is said "Vantharai valavikum Tamilagam) do you know why it is so, we locals do not enjoy the same prosperity that those who don't belong here enjoy its because we do not consider us Tamils first where as in the rest of the states its their enthinicity that comes first and besides my fore fathers and their fore fathers where Tamils. INDIA is just a new thing for me for which has only 66 years known to me, but Tamils and their sentiments far over weigh what bull crap you are talking about.

Am I?

What's wrong in speaking the truth? Almost all of India's states are nation states, and if the Union of India is true democracy I think it would have no problem in allowing each state to decide whether it wishes to remain within the Indian union or secede. Tamil Nadu has everything required to be an independent country. The only reason it is a part of India - along with many other 'states' - is because of the British. It was never historically a part of North Indian empires.

I re-iterate, whe considering ethnic groups in the subcontinent:

Gujarat is the homeland of the Gujarati people.
Punjab is the homeland of the Punjabi people.
Karnataka is the homeland of the Kannadigas
Andhra Pradesh is the homeland of the Telugu people
Kerala is the homeland of the Malayalis
Tamil Nadu is the homeland of the Tamils
West Bengal is the homeland of the Bengalis
Orissa is the homeland of the Oriyas
Bihar, Jharkand, Chatisgarh etc cover the Hindi-speaking people
and Sri Lanka is the homeland of the Sinhalese people.

Each of the respective ethnic groups developed their societies, civilizations and languages in those respective areas. Each would not really have a history without their respective homelands.

Half of Sri Lanka is also home land for Tamils

Back
Top Bottom