What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

I meant anti Indians by thoughts not by actions. Consider the following posts..

Gud work... whatever we thoughts it should come out into actions ryt but that logic failed here. If India supports Rajapakse means anti-Indian sentiments is inevitable in TN as a nation not bothered about the unity then why a state giving damn about Indian unity.

Just the other day you were ranting against Muslims...now you are ranting against India/Indians. Clearly a appropriate moniker chosen.
the reason why SL is being supported at the center be it Congress or BJP a holes is the reason that they fear CHINA will take a back yard in the south and because of that SL turning hostile towards INDIA, by the same logic lets give extra reservations to all INDIAN muslims IN ALL wakes of life or else they will turn to become terrorist and hostile to INDIA, lets start this appeasement of the hostile entity at home before we go abroad.

Don't worry buddy SL Tamils will get the own nation. Last time their struggle was hijacked by terrorist LTTE. This time they will get their land in a different way.

Enjoy the show!

lol no one asking separate sate in SL, but I see Indian Tamils want it in India.

let the present condition prevail, and the GoI go against its own people IN TN, then there is ample chance that if approched by a CHINESE agent, I will go against the union of INDIA,
you think only NORTH INDIANS are INDIANs are we are not? if that is the case and you think that we are expendables for the confort of the NORTH, then fu%k you guys.

dont blame tamils here if we want such a diverse nation to stay united we must respect each others feelings by ignoring the genocide of tamils in SL our central parties have severely hurt the our tamils emotionally and dude tamils have done great service to this country in all field questioning them on their service to this country is insulting them

Don't worry buddy SL Tamils will get the own nation. Last time their struggle was hijacked by terrorist LTTE. This time they will get their land in a different way.

Enjoy the show!
hijacked by Terrorist LTTE? wow, being in TN is this what your understanding based on the events that happend over a period of time.
Just because they took up arms does not mean that they are terrorist, going by that logic every freedom fighter of this planet who took up arms is a terrorist

hijacked by Terrorist LTTE? wow, being in TN is this what your understanding based on the events that happend over a period of time.
Just because they took up arms does not mean that they are terrorist, going by that logic every freedom fighter of this planet who took up arms is a terrorist

My view is not based on the means by which they got their land in their control but based on what they did with it later.

They behaved just like any dictator would do to control their masses. Simply put the LTTE did not play smart after achieving victory.

My view is not based on the means by which they got their land in their control but based on what they did with it later.

They behaved just like any dictator would do to control their masses. Simply put the LTTE did not play smart after achieving victory.
had it been you in their place? what would you have done to get a free nation for Tamils in SL so that they can live in peace with out being discriminated by the Singhala majority?.
Prabakaran was similar to Fidel Castro in many ways, but the problem is he did not enjoy the support of Tamils in TN because a media curfew and drama was staged in INDIA by the center that most Tamils in TN do not know why a war in SL was happening.

Congress and BJP are doing the same thing.

Tamils needs separate nation like Israel.When center ignoring our feelings means there is nothing wrong to take anti-India stance to harm India. Tamils have no enmity towards China and Pakistan personally those are north Indian and NE Indian problems if china favors tamils interests then we wholeheartedly welcoming China presence in IOR.

Sir,
Why don't you start with flying independent Tamil Nag flag on both sides, and then make efforts for some other country to accept Tamil independence. Currently, you are flying Indian flags. This is dichotomous to say the least.

Sir,
Why don't you start with flying independent Tamil Nag flag on both sides, and then make efforts for some other country to accept Tamil independence. Currently, you are flying Indian flags. This is dichotomous to say the least.
are you ready to stand by your commitment to the Tamils till the end even if the UNION of INDIA is about to wage a war in your country based on the fact that you are supporting Tamil seperation movement.
if not or if you are about to turn hostile just like how INDIA turned its backs on LTTE then please get the fujk off, we know how to deal with our problems, we are Tamils and next we are INDIANS, we belive that some day we can make the rest of INDIA realize that we are also part of the union and we need the same compasion that is shown in north.
and our INDIAN brothers will hear us. if all else fail we will fight with our brothers but not depending on your help.

dont blame tamils here if we want such a diverse nation to stay united we must respect each others feelings by ignoring the genocide of tamils in SL our central parties have severely hurt the our tamils emotionally and dude tamils have done great service to this country in all field questioning them on their service to this country is insulting them
Kashmir come's to my mind....then there are a few other states :azn:

PS-I would love to continue my discussion with some fellows out here but I would let it slide this time :D

are you ready to stand by your commitment to the Tamils till the end even if the UNION of INDIA is about to wage a war in your country based on the fact that you are supporting Tamil seperation movement.
if not or if you are about to turn hostile just like how INDIA turned its backs on LTTE then please get the fujk off, we know how to deal with our problems, we are Tamils and next we are INDIANS, we belive that some day we can make the rest of INDIA realize that we are also part of the union and we need the same compasion that is shown in north.
and our INDIAN brothers will hear us. if all else fail we will fight with our brothers but not depending on your help.

Nobody gives you freedom on platter. If you are talking about freedom because you are not being treated well in India - think again. You should seek freedom irrespective of India treating you well or not.

This is just like making political statements that if I don't get my share of seats in the assembly, I would join the other party. Seeking freedom as an independent and sovereign state is way above personal gains.

I can F uck off alright - but you need to crystallize your thoughts before you seek freedom.

Back
Top Bottom