What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Tamil bros just try to view it this way after defeat of ltte the best we can do for our tamil brothers in SL is to increase our influence in SL and use our influence to protect them from any further injustice
want to know tamil members opinion on this

SL never listen 2 our words thus influencing SL is impossible one , earlier Bandaranake helped Pakistan aganist India in 1971 war. It adopting pro Chinese attitude and its buddhists country obviously strong bondage would be there. That cooperation really threat to India and tamils seeks revenge for our genocide so if we worked together we can make drastic changes in geopolitics in IOR.

There is no regiment in Indian Army known as Tamil Regiment.

Clearly, Tamil people are being discriminated in India.

They should have a Tamil Regiment in Indian Army too.

Yeh! We are discriminated coz we dint have a Tamil Regiment and I'm personally discriminated coz there is no joekrish Regiment. :lol:

SL never listen 2 our words thus influencing SL is impossible one , earlier Bandaranake helped Pakistan aganist India in 1971 war. It adopting pro Chinese attitude and its buddhists country obviously strong bondage would be there. That cooperation really threat to India and tamils seeks revenge for our genocide so if we worked together we can make drastic changes in geopolitics in IOR.

Terrorist group trained soil crying saying foul when Sri Lanka defeated it.

Weren't you the one wishing me still born baby 2-3 days back and then suddenly deleted your post.People like you should be shot dead right in front of kamraj statue at marina beach.

Yeah I told even I felt nothing wrong in that , btw I deleted my post bcoz of irrelevance. Chennai is too hot better shoot me either in Ooty(Maneshaw also died here) or Kodaikanal :lol:.

Tamils are more than welcome to have a separate nation - just not out of Sri Lankan territory. If we are going by ethnicity, Punjab is the homeland of the Punjabis, Gujarat of the Gujaratis, Maharashtra of the Marathis, Kerala is the homeland of the Malayalis, Karnataka of the Kannadigas, Andhra Pradesh of the Telugu people, Orissa of the Oriyas, Tamil Nadu of the Tamils and Sri Lanka of the Sinhalese.

Tamil Nadu has been the homeland of the Tamil people for thousands of years and home to 60-70 million Tamils. It's where their language, culture, religion and civilisation flourished and continues to flourish. There is no Tamil history without Tamil Nadu. If anything it is Tamil Nadu that should be an independent country. Infact, almost all of the states in India are really nation-states.

According to the Mahavamsa, the Sinhalese are descended from the exiled Prince Vijaya and his party of seven hundred followers who arrived on the island at 543 BCE. Vijaya and his followers were said to have arrived in Sri Lanka after being exiled from the city of Sinhapura in Kalinga (Modern day Orissa), India.
So actually Sri Lanka belongs to Tamils and Sinhalese are immigrants from the Indian state of Orissia. You people are the descends of Kalinga kingdom. Even your script resembles to oriya.

Yeah I told even I felt nothing wrong in that , btw I deleted my post bcoz of irrelevance. Chennai is too hot better shoot me either in Ooty(Maneshaw also died here) or Kodaikanal :lol:.

Phanoos Banke Jiski Hifazat Hawa Kare
Woh Shama Kya Bujhe Jise Roshan Khuda Kare

When my Allah is with my daughter then curse from idiots like you cant even touch her.But as a mother i'm her protector after Allah (swt)

Would the Punjabis accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Punjab as their homeland?

Would the Malayalis accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Kerala's land area and 2/3 of its coastline?

Would the Kannadigas accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Karnataka and 2/3 of its coastline as their homeland?

Would the Telugu people accept it if Tamils demanded 1/3 of Andhra Pradesh and 2/3 of its coastline as their homeland?

I think we all know the answer :)

Tamils are free to have an independent state made out of their homeland of Tamil Nadu.

They have no right to claim the homelands of other people.

Why would they demand? In India, people hardly care about race/ethnicity, a rich Tamilian may go to some part of India and buy a large amount of land there, but people of that land will hardly care about.

Its funny to see some people advising Tamil Nadu to become independent.

It is as foolish as asking Pakistani Punjabis to get independence as they consider Palestines as the brothers.

@Ticker: No curse comes between a mother and her child,its such a divine relationship. As far as banning is concerned our mods can take care of that how to maintain the sanctity of this forum.

Usually I ignoring her post in every thread but she deliberately wanting me to reply for her post(#58) and she talked about my earlier post which I had been deleted 3-4 days back. That Ticker idiot want me to speak up… many times once I opened my mouth he become cry baby and creating drama. Anyone just go through the thread and tell me who started to troll.

THAT ***** IS JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER :wave:.

Congress and BJP are doing the same thing.

Tamils needs separate nation like Israel.When center ignoring our feelings means there is nothing wrong to take anti-India stance to harm India. Tamils have no enmity towards China and Pakistan personally those are north Indian and NE Indian problems if china favors tamils interests then we wholeheartedly welcoming China presence in IOR.

Some of you have a real problem...and i am not saying this after just reading your comments.I have lived in Chennai for 2 years.

Anyways **** it..

Congress and BJP are doing the same thing.

Tamils needs separate nation like Israel.When center ignoring our feelings means there is nothing wrong to take anti-India stance to harm India. Tamils have no enmity towards China and Pakistan personally those are north Indian and NE Indian problems if china favors tamils interests then we wholeheartedly welcoming China presence in IOR.

Perfect product of Dravidian politics.

if not absolute majority at least few people think like them? I want to to meet Indians which are anti-Indians, means I can find them in Tamil nadu. Right?

understandable??? what understandable? Tamils are emotional for the people living in other country, who would never become Indians, who are the citizens of different country. This is what I understand of the situation. If you think I m wrong enlighten me. please. :)

Lets not push it. Not here. The argument from our pov is much complex than the simple 'they-are-not-Indians' theory. There are some Indian forums out there in which there have been detailed arguments to this regard. You can google that.

When genocide happening to our race we can't chose nationality coz victim are tamils , if tamils killed means it not great loss for India as well as SL same not applies to Tamil race(us). Enadhu natirku naan umaiyaga irkuireaan yen inathirkum umaiyaga irrukavendiythum en kadamai. Naan Indiadiyanaga 67 varudamaga irukiraen anaal naan 3500 andukaluku melaga naan tanmana thamilan , Kaltoondri man thoondra kalathu munthoodiya mootha kudi tamil kudi ena perumai petravan naan I mean naam.

Indru nee Indian naalai Indiayana? anaal neetru nee tamilan indurm tamilan taan nalayum tamilan taan ,unathu santhathi yum tamilan taan athai nee maruka iyalathu.

Yes true. Absolutely true. But ennoda question enna ? ethana thamilan innaiku inam appadingara unarvoda irukkan ?..see suthi suthi kadaisila enga varuthuna..namma vottu potu select pannunavanga namakaga enna pannunan nu than ? namma ordinary people....namma enna panna mudiyum ? vote poda mudiyum....namma pannunon...naan pannunen...aana naan vote pottuvan enakkaga kural kodukkala..en inathirkaga kural kodukala...avan kudumban, avan kulandai nu irundauttha..enna panna mudiyum..? enakunu oru valkai irukku..ada vittuttu naan thuppaki eduthu porada mudiyuma ? yosichu paaru...

sari...pala peru solraanga naam thamilargal....namakku thani naadu vendum nu...namma state la oru nadhi kooda illa...ellam pakkathu state la irundu varudhu....idhuve vera nada irunda namakku modalla thanni kodupaangala....thanni illama naam eppadi thani naada sudhanthirama irukka mudiyum..? yosi...

The solution is not in seceding or thinking about secession. Its about how to utilize this same democracy to make them listen to our demands.Think about a hypothetical solution. A party that runs on this agenda and wins all the 40 seats in TN and forms a part of the coalition at center. Do you think if they make a demand in sincerity the Govt will be able to refuse it ? No. That is how the action should be.

In your wet dreams...!

As I said racist scum. People who cant co-exist with their compatriots.

Back
Top Bottom