What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Nobody gives you freedom on platter. If you are talking about freedom because you are not being treated well in India - think again. You should seek freedom irrespective of India treating you well or not.

This is just like making political statements that if I don't get my share of seats in the assembly, I would join the other party. Seeking freedom as an independent and sovereign state is way above personal gains.

I can F uck off alright - but you need to crystallize your thoughts before you seek freedom.
oh boy for the last 65 years we have treated ourselves well and that is the reason though the political set in TN is rotting the state as such is florishing in all factors of industrial development, we belive in standing on our own legs.
why do you think that we are arguing with our North INdian brothers, because they are not aware of the plight of Tamils, but are ready to listen to it. and we belive that they will or we will make them hear us. as of now the need of TN as a sepearate nation is not needed but in future its in the hands of my NoRTH INDIAN borthers, if they hear my people then sure there is no need for a independance struggle

oh boy for the last 65 years we have treated ourselves well and that is the reason though the political set in TN is rotting the state as such is florishing in all factors of industrial development, we belive in standing on our own legs.
why do you think that we are arguing with our North INdian brothers, because they are not aware of the plight of Tamils, but are ready to listen to it. and we belive that they will or we will make them hear us. as of now the need of TN as a sepearate nation is not needed but in future its in the hands of my NoRTH INDIAN borthers, if they hear my people then sure there is no need for a independance struggle
i wonder how long it will take center to pull out madras regiment from kashmir and redeploy it in jaffana.

Tamil bros just try to view it this way after defeat of ltte the best we can do for our tamil brothers in SL is to increase our influence in SL and use our influence to protect them from any further injustice
want to know tamil members opinion on this

Tamil bros just try to view it this way after defeat of ltte the best we can do for our tamil brothers in SL is to increase our influence in SL and use our influence to protect them from any further injustice
want to know tamil members opinion on this
you seriously belive that we can influence them, they have already embrased the CHINESE and made it one of the 3rd language to learn CHINESE, besides Rajapakshe is anti INDIA and pro CHINSE, you can judge for yourself from his one speach way back before he was in power.

This is BS. If our brothers in North india do this we wont do that and if brothers wont do this then our brothers in the North India would have to think about it.

And if our brother in the North India do not have balls, which they don't, we will marry them. WTF - get lost. Funny fellows. I thought you guys are serious talkers. You are nothing but a choon choon ka murabba.

if not absolute majority at least few people think like them? I want to to meet Indians which are anti-Indians, means I can find them in Tamil nadu. Right?

understandable??? what understandable? Tamils are emotional for the people living in other country, who would never become Indians, who are the citizens of different country. This is what I understand of the situation. If you think I m wrong enlighten me. please. :)

By your Logic Indian's and India Media should not get emotional about Sikhs & Hindus in Pakistan......................

We'll see I guess :)

But Sri Lanka looks a heck of a lot more peaceful and stable than India to my eyes.

according to u..

But Srilanka is one of the worst countries to live....beautiful sea shores, beautiful mountains, racist people!

i wonder how long it will take center to pull out madras regiment from kashmir and redeploy it in jaffana.

Why Madras Regiment only - don't they have Tamil Regiment in Indian Army.

according to u..

But Srilanka is one of the worst countries to live....beautiful sea shores, beautiful mountains, racist people!

You're right, Sri Lanka is a beautiful country.

And Sri Lankans don't need to apologise for generally being better people than Indians, because Indians as we all know are such non-racist people :lol:

givp.jpg

giving3.jpg

lanka.jpg

INFANT-MORTALITY-RATE-01(1).jpg

MATERNAL-MORTALITY-RATE-02(1).jpg

Don't worry buddy SL Tamils will get the own nation. Last time their struggle was hijacked by terrorist LTTE. This time they will get their land in a different way.

Enjoy the show!

Ahh.........Wonderful observation that from TN , I don't know where you people getting such info. First think logic and write don't say random things.

Ahh.........Wonderful observation that from TN , I don't know where you people getting such info. First think logic and write don't say random things.
Weren't you the one wishing me still born baby 2-3 days back and then suddenly deleted your post.People like you should be shot dead right in front of kamraj statue at marina beach.

Why Madras Regiment only - don't they have Tamil Regiment in Indian Army.

There is no regiment in Indian Army known as Tamil Regiment.

Clearly, Tamil people are being discriminated in India.

They should have a Tamil Regiment in Indian Army too.

There is no regiment in Indian Army known as Tamil Regiment.

Clearly, Tamil people are being discriminated in India.

They should have a Tamil Regiment in Indian Army too.
Now thats what i meant by stealthily barbs.There is no madhya pradesh regiment...i feel discriminated too.......:frown:how about other 29 states they are discriminated too.:angry:

Btw Madras is capital of tamilnadu now known as chennai.

Back
Top Bottom