What's new

Sri Lanka 'happy' Jayalalithaa lost clout in New Delhi

Subramanian swamy is nothing better...a man with brahmin/aryan supremacist mentality...his hatred for LTTE is just because of its christian presence,especially its top leaders like prabha,anton,george,soosai all were christian converts...

Well to his credit Dr. Swarmy is a Indian nationalist as oppose to ethno religious or linguistic extremists you see these days.. He is a rare find in the subcontinental politics

The fact that i'm entirely in agreement with you is the latter.. Not only the LTTE leadership but the majority of it's cadres were drawn from low caste Catholic communities in the East.. It's entire global political and financial wings were run by Catholics.. In it's esense the the LTTE is a Catholic organization.. That is one reason why they have so much of backing by certain sections of the church in the West and NGO's.. From Fr Emmanuel of the GTF to Rudrakumaran of the TGTE are all Catholic Tamils

I found it hilarious how many ignorant Indians in this forum and elsewhere were made to believe that the conflict was a Buddhist oppression on Hindu's, In actual reality Buddhism and Hinduism in the island had only a thin veil separating each other .. So it was never a conflict of religious differences

Btw just for the info i'm a Christian myself

Jaya never supported LTTE/Probhakarn in her entire political career, she always stoop up against LTTE. She condemns the murder of innocent tamil lives in srilanka. Three times unanimous resolution passed against srilanka in the state assembly, what's the central govt's response for the 7crore Indian tamils demands? the govt responded earlier when hindus in other countries are in crisis, why not now? Is it because, we are tamils? or it's frightened?

In TN BJP got a single seat for the first time, only because of the expectations of youth that modi will do something.If Centre sticks to this policy firmly, a separatist movement in TN is not very far, then chinese port will not be in srilanka, it may be in chennai and we may need to decide our own fate. Even 100s of Modi cant control the situation at that time.

hope so.....i am a malayali,not tamil...

Subramanian swamy is nothing better...a man with brahmin/aryan supremacist mentality...his hatred for LTTE is just because of its christian presence,especially its top leaders like prabha,anton,george,soosai all were christian converts...

That is wrong. Dr. Swamy's anger is justified. As a Hindu he has reasons to be angry. And this word 'supremacist Aryan' is an abrahamic invention. Please don't confuse it with someone being proud to be a Hindu.

I am proud to be a Buddhist but that does not translate to hate without reason. In every discourse that he has said, there is not one single lie whether it is on Saudi, on sharia, on politics, on statistics, on terrorism or on anything. He talks facts which shady agencies and crooked groups don't appreciate. They hate him because he talks facts which they know they are guilty of.

This conversion bullshit has to stop. It only breeds fanatics and foot soldiers for 'the Cause', another nonsensical abrahamic invention, degrading the divine.

The problem is LTTE had a lot of 'religious' foreign funding due to this. They have not just killed an Indian PM but also cause so much problems for the Tamils themselves. Look at the misery they brought Tamil people. Did it achieve them anything? Instead, thousands of innocent civilians were killed.

Jaya never supported LTTE/Probhakarn in her entire political career, she always stoop up against LTTE. She condemns the murder of innocent tamil lives in srilanka. Three times unanimous resolution passed against srilanka in the state assembly, what's the central govt's response for the 7crore Indian tamils demands? the govt responded earlier when hindus in other countries are in crisis, why not now? Is it because, we are tamils? or it's frightened?

In TN BJP got a single seat for the first time, only because of the expectations of youth that modi will do something.If Centre sticks to this policy firmly, a separatist movement in TN is not very far, then chinese port will not be in srilanka, it may be in chennai and we may need to decide our own fate. Even 100s of Modi cant control the situation at that time.
Yenna separatist movement in TN,yocihitutha pasiriya....we have our own problems ,we should be bothered about our TN first.tamil Sl are srilankans not Indians.

If Centre sticks to this policy firmly, a separatist movement in TN is not very far, then chinese port will not be in srilanka, it may be in chennai and we may need to decide our own fate. Even 100s of Modi cant control the situation at that time.

I guess, you have summed up the mood of Tamil youth

Are ...Ama has to keep on playing this Srilankan Tamil card to stay relevant to Tamil vote bank....she has to fight assembly elections in few months from now..so she will make all right noises to get majority Tamil votes.

And what do you suggest India to do? Impose war on SL? What Amma has in mind if not talks, engegement with SL? If we follow amma's path then we will further lose everybit of influence on SL while China and Pak both will more than enjoy retaing same. India then won't even be able to utter word on treatment of srilankan Tamils with China on there side.

oh please there won't be any more separatist movements in India anymore people in India have learnt from the mistakes of North Easterners, Sikhs and Kashmir they know if they try anything foolish what will happen to them :devil:

It's better to die standing rather than living on your knees... That we always preferred, it's renowned what IPKF faced in srilanka.

India Today Cover Story [LTTE: Supping with the Enemy]

In a way, it is better. I want tamilnadu and kumarikandam to form a new nation so that we, the bordering states of TN like Kerala and perhaps Karnataka wants to breath a sigh of relief. we are bullied by Tamil nation who influences Central commissions and even SC also. Leave the Konga desh(Coimbatore, north western TN) to be part of mysore and let the other region merge with Kumarikandam which is somewhere in the Indian ocean. :devil:

And what do you suggest India to do? Impose war on SL? What Amma has in mind if not talks, engegement with SL? If we follow amma's path then we will further lose everybit of influence on SL while China and Pak both will more than enjoy retaing same. India then won't even be able to utter word on treatment of srilankan Tamils with China on there side.

Our expectation is simple, either loose Srilanka or Tamil Nadu. Still the slogan not rose, but it's not very far if the trend continues. Still nobody answered my question, why the govt is silent even after 3 unanimous resolution in TN assembly. If the country cannot intervene in other countries affairs, why India intervened in Bangladesh?

They are SL Tamils and not Indian ones. Same as there are Pakistani hindus and Bangladeshi hindus.

Same in 1971, they are pakistani Bengalis. Why we intervened?

Our expectation is simple, either loose Srilanka or Tamil Nadu. Still the slogan not rose, but it's not very far if the trend continues. Still nobody answered my question, why the govt is silent even after 3 unanimous resolution in TN assembly. If the country cannot intervene in other countries affairs, why India intervened in Bangladesh?

Same in 1971, they are pakistani Bengalis. Why we intervened?
In 1971 we intervened to save our a$$ in future. Not the same with this. I don't want my country to impose war on other countries for some Pakistani hindus or Srilankan Tamils. At best we can provide refuge and raise issues on international forums but can't do much more than that.

In 1971 we intervened to save our a$$ in future. Not the same with this. I don't want my country to impose war on other countries for some Pakistani hindus or Srilankan Tamils. At best we can provide refuge and raise issues on international forums but can't do much more than that.

If our a$$ is saved, what's the need for RAW to train LTTE?

Back
Top Bottom