What's new

Sri Lanka 'happy' Jayalalithaa lost clout in New Delhi

are you serious - SL fought a war ? they were only killing civilian in No Fire Zone

That remains a tragic event but the SL army did get rid of the LTTE. I don't think many in India (including in TN) had much of a quarrel over that.

a bit too late - China has navy bases in 2 SL ports

this invitation to an oath taking ceremony is highly provocative and unnecessary perhaps India's geo-political compulsion deviates from TN interest , best the 2 go their separate ways .....

what are china's naval bases in SL? You are just an idiot in SL spreading hatred and illwill.
There is none naval bases of china in SL.

i write what i read:...
may or may not be Christian conspiracy...but how comes all main LTTE leaders supposed to be Christians?? including the present Tamil diaspora leaders...
even the hardcore pro LTTE leader of Tamilnadu 'seeman' happens to be a Christian....
btw ..i don't hate Christianity..i myself born in a Christian family....

you are just giving it a religious twist to derail,, malign and divide Tamil aspirations to freedom. on religious grounds but no Tamil is stupid to fall for your SL inspired propaganda ..

are you serious - SL fought a war ? they were only killing civilian in No Fire Zone

SL fought a war for 30 years, An unequal war!
LTTE once helped by India, and then US, Uk , Europe and all of west helped and ignored LTTE violence until 2001. After US faced same terrorism in their soil banned LTTE but let LTTE front orgs to function.

Even China helped SL after they became powerful.

SL fought a difficult war, in which UN too helped LTTE. whenever LTTE was cornered stupid peacetalks came into being to help LTTE.

Your pussycats went inside No fire zone and HID behind women. That is why ppl died. For Indians this is exactly how LTTE put the blame on IPKF after massacre in Jaffna Hospital.

sorry you have swallowed SL propaganda wholesale , LTTE was not a religious ideology based freedom movement and Prabhakaran was no Christian,
Just name me some high ranking Christian and Muslim officers in SL army ?

Majority of SL army high officers were Christians. There was a substantial tamil officers. SL army soldiers are close to 10% Muslim. malays and burghers though small in numbers were an integral party in SL army. malays being Muslim. Even the sinhala ones in army are significantly Christian.

One of the tamil officers were given Parama Weera medal for bravery against the war with LTTE.

Learn some facts!

Majority of SL army high officers were Christians. There was a substantial tamil officers. SL army soldiers are close to 10% Muslim. malays and burghers though small in numbers were an integral party in SL army. malays being Muslim. Even the sinhala ones in army are significantly Christian.

One of the tamil officers were given Parama Weera medal for bravery against the war with LTTE.

Learn some facts!

The Parama Weera Vibhushanaya is the highest gallantry meda lgiven to heroism in the battle field.. And only 29 personnel was given the medal in Sri Lankan history of 66 years and Squadron Leader Tyron Silvapulle is one gallant officer

tds_sivapulle.jpg

Almost all Army intelligence units consisted of Muslim and Tamil officers

For those here advocating Tamil Nadu will secede.

I would really like you to strive for that in the real world instead of the forums...you will no doubt become a martyr for 'your' cause.

Secondly, we are not to interfere in Sri Lankan issues beyond what we can do diplomatically. Cutting off relations serves no purpose.We cannot even ask Sri Lanka anything after that.

Thirdly, for the idiots who advocate economic sanctions against Sri Lanka, allow me to inform you that Sri Lanka does not excessively depend on India for any goods. They are an Island nation that can procure anything from the global markets, particularly China as we would be the only nation in the world that is sanctioning Sri Lanka.

Lastly, the Sri Lankan Tamils dont want Indian Tamils to talk for them.

There is a democratic government in place in Sri Lanka and we have to respect that mandate.

There is a democratic government in place in Sri Lanka and we have to respect that mandate.

And a democratic regional govt elected by SL Tamils in the North to represent them as well

For those here advocating Tamil Nadu will secede.

I would really like you to strive for that in the real world instead of the forums...you will no doubt become a martyr for 'your' cause.

Secondly, we are not to interfere in Sri Lankan issues beyond what we can do diplomatically. Cutting off relations serves no purpose.We cannot even ask Sri Lanka anything after that.

Thirdly, for the idiots who advocate economic sanctions against Sri Lanka, allow me to inform you that Sri Lanka does not excessively depend on India for any goods. They are an Island nation that can procure anything from the global markets, particularly China as we would be the only nation in the world that is sanctioning Sri Lanka.

Newly elected chief minister of the Northern srilanka, called Prabhakaran "A Great Hero". How India can declare srilankan tamil people's hero as terrorist then?
BBC News - Sri Lanka poll: Tamil minister Wigneswaran says 'peace possible'
Where you got that Srilankan Tamils dont want Indian tamils to talk for them? Agree with a fact that , srilanka is not economically dependent on India.

acc to latest news report....your 'vigneshwaran aiyya' is also likely to coming with Ceylon president for modi's swearing in ceremony..apparam ungalukku enna piratchinai????

According to reports, earlier in the day Rajapaksa tried to defuse the backlash in Tamil Nadu by inviting the chief minister of Tamil-dominated Northern Provinces to join the Lankan delegation.

Vigneswaran is yet to confirm acceptance of Rakapaksa's invitation, they added.
Vaiko meets Rajnath Singh, protests Modi's invite to Rajapaksa - Hindustan Times

Not suprised though with modi's decision, even pakistan's PM was invited(Indian arch rival). Konjam wait panni paakalam Modi enna pannuraar nu, Pona thadava congress panna thappuku thaan tamil nadu la 37 constituency la deposit kooda kedaikama pochu, DMK ku zero seat. Anyway lets see.

Last edited:
it is going to be interesting how modi takes up the tamil issue. I wouldnt go with him on his face value. Hos foreign policy had puzzled everyone .... it is just wait n watch now

Back
Top Bottom