What's new

Jayalalithaa to boycott Modi's swearing-in ceremony: TV reports

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.. JJ was aspiring to be PM.. Sadly reality hit her fat face square on.. Greater Indian polity will not bow down to petty regional racist policies, The only way these people have relevance is that.. So she started off a new era with confrontation with the center

Sad, It was hoped that she had atleast more political aptitude than other fringe TN jokers like Vaiko etc.. Playing to the gallery than being progressive is the trait of third class politics

Welfare of Indian Tamils is paramount for the state and all Indians stand united behind out Indian Tamil brothers.

But foreign citizens of Tamil ethnicity is NOT a concern greater than our national interest, i.e. interest of 125 crore Indians. If any Tamils are having trouble understanding this, I'd like to know their stand on Palestine issue, should Indians change our foreign policy because some Indian Muslims may feel strongly about the issue?????

Thank God BJP has got a clear mandate. The blackmailing days of these politicos is over...
Would have been katra for govt even before it could take off. Atleast the mandate has ensured that SS stays mum on Sharif's visit... & Amma's needless protest is not going to carry any significance!

Then why do we shout and cry when Pakistan interferes in Muslim and largely Kashmiri affairs?,

if you had any iota of brain cells you would be comparing with BD not Kashmir

if you had an iota of brain cells you would be comparing with BD not Kashmir
if you have an iota of an analytical brain, you would have realized how close these are...

I m the savior of the down trodden Tamil Dravidian race living under Aryan tyranny you have any issues with that

garfieldbat.gif

Well they dont even care about you .They dont even need you .
Young educated tamilians will mock you if you present this BS in front of them.

Well they dont even care about you .They dont even need you .

10384742_10203870570588206_2354591128910173044_n.jpg

"release of ur fishermen" - read that -
height of hypocrisy , even the Modifarts don't consider Tamils as Indians and you are lecturing me about my need

Young educated tamilians will mock you if you present this BS in front of them.

oh really ????????? thanks for telling

Last edited:
10384742_10203870570588206_2354591128910173044_n.jpg

"release of ur fishermen" - read that -
height of hypocrisy , even the Modifarts don't consider Tamils as Indians and you are lecturing me about my need

oh really ????????? thanks for telling

what is this your fishermen my fishermen... Idiots ... why are NI politicians so stupid...

what is this your fishermen my fishermen... Idiots ... why are NI politicians so stupid...

It was simply a point of reference to Jayalalitha about 'your'. Because she always makes hue and cry about everything there as a saviour.

Fishermen are naturally as much yours as they are of Delhi, or any other part of India. :)

Don't be misguided by Mr. Falseflagger 'messiah of Tamils' who was howling anti-India nonsense under a Singapore flag a few months ago.

Ok, what you propose we should do? We cannot change the fact that SL is a crucial neighbor of India sitting atop IOR.

We stop dealing with SL & Pak & China fill the gap, is this what you want?

@Rajaraja Chola your views are important here mate..................

Well...! Its a good thing that Tamil Fishermens are being released, and I have no problem with Modi inviting him.. Speaking which, he hadnt personally invited him, its just he invited all members of SAARC, and India cannot simply ignore SL, as Indian money is being poured into Northern region for SL Tamils there.
However I also want Modi to try to get Rajapakse, to agree to a international probe and bring to Justice people involved in Massacre of Civilians, both Army personnels and LTTE .

Tamilnadu fishermen were never as considered Indian , just sample these randomly picked headlines

Sri Lanka Navy arrests 22 Tamil Nadu fishermen - Hindustan Times

38 Tamil Nadu fishermen arrested by Lankan Navy - The Times of India

Let me tell yu something. When Tsunami struck TN, people from all over India sent their relief materials, even some came here and spent time and money for their people. Same happened when earthquake struck Bhuj and also for Kargil when money was collected all over India. There is some NI elements who are prejudiced against SI, and Tamils in particular and I agree. But where in the world there is no impartiality? Many people have respect for our development and vice versa.

And Tamils consider themselves Indians, and many Tamilians sorry Indians are guarding the Peaks in the north.

Last edited:
Well...! Its a good thing that Tamil Fishermens are being released, and I have no problem with Modi inviting him.. Speaking which, he hadnt personally invited him, its just he invited all members of SAARC, and India cannot simply ignore SL, as Indian money is being poured into Northern region for SL Tamils there.
However I also want Modi to try to get Rajapakse, to agree to a international probe and bring to Justice people involved in Massacre of Civilians, both Army personnels and LTTE .

Any sensible Indian govt will never agree to a so called "international" probe on another sovereign nation for obvious reasons, especially in it's neighborhood, It knows the dangers that west brings with so called probes and INGO's

It's best if the Modi admin can influence the Rajapaksa regime on good governance and implementation of the 13th amendment, As regard to a investigation on war crimes it's best that a internal probe be done preferably with International observers from South Asian nations

Any sensible Indian govt will never agree to a so called "international" probe on another sovereign nation for obvious reasons, especially in it's neighborhood, It knows the dangers that west brings with so called probes and INGO's

It's best if the Modi admin can influence the Rajapaksa regime on good governance and implementation of the 13th amendment, As regard to a investigation on war crimes it's best that a internal probe be done preferably with International observers from South Asian nations

If Rajapakse had implemented the 13th Amendment and the so called 13++ he had promised, the situation wouldnt have got so worse in Indian polity as it is right now. I cannot agree to the west, but even LLRC report havent been implemented, and there is no internal probe in sight.
How do we Indians see the situation? As a Lankan, can yu tell me the situation in SL regarding these activities?

Back
Top Bottom