What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Nobody has disowned you. It's your views; they suck.
Come now Joe. Such subjectivity and summary dismissal from your good self? This thread is none of my business and I'll leave it well alone from my trolling but I will say @Shantanu_Left is a good bloke and it would reflect poorly if such sweeping statements are made about him that are construed beyond the realm of mere jest.

1. @sms
  2. @The BrOkEn HeArT
  3. @jamahir
  4. @meghdut
  5. @KhanBaba2
  6. @Krptonite
  7. @The_Showstopper
  8. @jbgt90
  9. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  10. @xeuss
  11. @Dustom999
  12. @Syama Ayas
  13. @Joe Shearer
  14. @Shantanu_Left
The original thread, transferred to Members' Corner, has been locked after a thoroughly disgraceful exhibition by some people.

This is to remind all of us that such incidents are bound to happen, as long as some members go around picking fights with members of other nationalities, most particularly with Indian members. That should not disturb us, or divert us from our set path. Just let us stay calm and react to provocations with a bland smile and a report to the Moderators. No need for us to don plate armour and enter the lists.
Other thread can be unlocked...it was a temporary measure put in place. If you want I can unlock that thread & merge this thread with it so you can continue with the original thread

It has nothing to do with the Indian Government.

It has to do with our being citizens of India, and our own duty to our government and to our state, however strongly some of us dislike the policies of the present incumbents. I do not hold with secret cabals against the government, and that is on principle, not out of fear.
He's no Indian. Probably a smartass Pakistani trying some kind of weird online social experiment here with willing Indians as his lab rats, pretty easy to see.

That, and also very likely dealing with mental health issues, the narcissism is on grand display. Kind of sad to see tbh.

At least that Nilu Pule character was honest enough to talk about his problems.

Other thread can be unlocked...it was a temporary measure put in place. If you want I can unlock that thread & merge this thread with it so you can continue with the original thread

That's a great idea. Thanks.

AND I would like to add, Pakistanis are free to post, it was a thread under the Forum Rules, nothing of the sacred cow about it, just please can we go with the Rules? Look at the posts by @Hiptullha and @Tablukha ; nothing if not positive contributions.

@Foxtrot Alpha

Please review this thread thoroughly and let us know whether you are going to allow these Indians go down the route they are proposing (not just re CoC, other intentions are quite clear). Some of the posts here are flame-bating and I am going to hold my fire until you have reviewed and given your opinion.
bhai, please have mercy on poor mods, all of us have personal affairs to handle, we are employed full time, so managing forum affairs is something we do out of passion & dedication.

This is there thread, let them be why are you guys getting involved in it? just move on yar. If you find anyone out of their place on discussion threads report it, we will handle it then.

Let them decide on their CoC first....

AND I would like to add, Pakistanis are free to post, it was a thread under the Forum Rules, nothing of the sacred cow about it, just please can we go with the Rules? Look at the posts by @Hiptullha and @Tablukha ; nothing if not positive contributions.
Ok I will merge the threads...

done

It is not a ginger group to pursue any other agenda; the only agenda for the group is behavioural, to keep from descending into the gutter.

Firstly, you are the initiator (founder) of the code so my post on calling the overzealous participant as the founder was incorrect.

Parallel Agenda (or the hijacking) of the code had become clear to me after a few dozen pages in. So a few recommendations along with testers were thrown in and I did say at one point that this is turning out to be Gandhiites v Modiites exercise .. and in this thread we have seen the confirmation of this intention by one major contributor to the code. Needless to say, it is now clear to you as well.

This is an attempt, a voluntary attempt, by some Indian members to maintain a standard for ourselves.

I wish the sincere amongst you all the best to maintain a standard for yourselves.

Come now Joe. Such subjectivity and summary dismissal from your good self? This thread is none of my business and I'll leave it well alone from my trolling but I will say @Shantanu_Left is a good bloke and it would reflect poorly if such sweeping statements are made about him that are construed beyond the realm of mere jest.

First, this thread is VERY MUCH your business, indeed, of every member who wants a civilised discussion conducted reasonably, without abuse and vilification and getting into the gutter. You might hate my country, and my co-religionists, and what we are doing in Kashmir and how we are projecting it in the world; I might smile wryly at the repeated aggression and military attacks, overt and covert, that we have had to suffer as a nation. Is there any reason why that can't be said to each other without raising our parentage?

As for @Shantanu_Left, he is the founder of this group that decided to follow a self-imposed code and he remains that. HOWEVER, our joining this initiative doesn't mean that we parked our views at the door and walked in. If we differ, we can say we do differ. That's all I'm doing, telling him that getting others to pretend they are Indian is NOT kosher.

I was dead serious about that, and continue to be. It does not affect his status and standing in any way; it was an expression of my personal view on the subject.

Firstly, you are the initiator (founder) of the code so my post on calling the overzealous participant as the founder was incorrect.

Parallel Agenda (or the hijacking) of the code had become clear to me after a few dozen pages in. So a few recommendations along with testers were thrown in and I did say at one point that this is turning out to be Gandhiites v Modiites exercise .. and in this thread we have seen the confirmation of this intention by one major contributor to the code. Needless to say, it is now clear to you as well.

I wish the sincere amongst you all the best to maintain a standard for yourselves.

LOL.

Why the Freddie Uncle and all the rest of it didn't you say so in the first place? Welcome back, and allow us to cuss you into the ground, in every civilised way. :enjoy: Pakistani members are welcome to comment; anything that corrects us is good, no matter where it comes from.

Just to clarify, there are Modi-ites in our group; I don't have anything to say about that with regard to their accepting the code as a voluntary thing. You must have seen that I object violently to Modi and his directions in government. Why I have nothing to say about those who have agreed to the code is that the two things are different.

You might hate my country, and my co-religionists, and what we are doing in Kashmir and how we are projecting it in the world
Good sir, I too enjoy an occasional wry smile, especially when someone inserts their own ideations and conjectures subtly into a deliberately nebulous post that is ostensibly intended to answer a different question entirely. Very easy to miss these sleights of hand but fortunately, I'm on the ball today.

Good sir, I too enjoy an occasional wry smile, especially when someone inserts their own ideations and conjectures subtly into a deliberately nebulous post that is ostensibly intended to answer a different question entirely. Very easy to miss these sleights of hand but fortunately, I'm on the ball today.

Damn!

Back to the drawing board.

their own ideations and conjectures subtly into a deliberately nebulous post that is ostensibly intended to answer

Hurray for the deliberately nebulous.

willing Indians as his lab rats

Thank you.

Any chances of getting the cheese?

Bye, Mirza Sah'b. At least aapko bye kah deta hoo

The Indians here have disowned me, again! :woot:
Don’t be so sensitive yaar. Chill out - I for one enjoy reading your posts.
Just think you may have gone on about Ghandi too much bro - made some to create a thread about him - should of just let it go.
My 2 cents .

Back
Top Bottom