What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Some blatant violators are consistently deserving of the "Sanghi" appellation because of their hideous forum-violating posts. For example, this Dreamer11 got banned for suggesting something very illegal.

@xeuss and @jamahir -- we are putting this to vote, should Sanghi and Bhakt words be removed from the CoC requirements except for those who signed and pledged the CoC?

Sanghi...Sanghi...Sanghi....nothing else really describes some of these most common trolls such as "The Broken Heart", "Bagheera" etc.

You are welcome to call for a vote on it.

I would advise @xeuss and @jamahir, and everyone else, not to support this, as there are a thousand and one ways in which to indicate disapproval of that benighted lot without using these terms. We don't need to actively seek the lowest common denominator.

All right...:(

That, incidentally, was my vote. One vote. One single opinion. Feel free to ask others.

All right...:(

You may have noticed that I took up your example and the suggestion of @cloud4000 and embedded the url to the code in my signature.

I would advise @xeuss and @jamahir, and everyone else, not to support this, as there are a thousand and one ways in which to indicate disapproval of that benighted lot without using these terms. We don't need to actively seek the lowest common denominator.

That, incidentally, was my vote. One vote. One single opinion. Feel free to ask others.

You may have noticed that I took up your example and the suggestion of @cloud4000 and embedded the url to the code in my signature.

We just need a word of correction for the most annoying trolls...none have signed the CoC and they only make provocative threads like this one. It was a completely bs thread, and I had to request a a senior moderator to have it closed which he did.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/should-india-go-the-turkish-way.677886/page-8#post-12571769

We're going great guns. This is the last area of concern, tbh. If we can clean up the potty mouth of some of these frequent Hindutvadi trolls, this whole place will be a lot better. We will move to an era of civilized debates.

I suggest using the word Hindutvadi as a replacement for Sanghi. It's a correct phrase in modern lndian lexicon.

none have signed the CoC and they only make provocative threads like this one.

What is a provocative thread intended to do?

To provoke.

Getting provoked is the best payoff the post can get.

I suggest using the word Hindutvadi as a replacement for Sanghi. It's a correct phrase in modern lndian lexicon.

A great idea.

However, you may go ahead and suggest it, if you like; I may not be nearly as acceptable.

Sanghi...Sanghi...Sanghi....nothing else really describes some of these most common trolls such as "The Broken Heart", "Bagheera" etc.

@The BrOkEn HeArT happens to be a subscriber to the code. By your definition, he is ipso facto not an <S-word>.

@Shantanu_Left, I support Joe's position. No for "S". Please see below.

A great idea.

I too believe that "Hindutvadi" can be allowed the same way that "Deobandi", "Tablighi" etc can be.

Please put the following link into your signature so all Indian members can access the CODE OF CONDUCT.

Done.

I read this with great amusement.

All you can do or I can do is to remind the man about the CoC.

Would you like to re-join it? You just violated it twice, on the Islamic countries and vaccine thread.

The code covers our attitude towards everybody, every member, not towards other Indians, or other Pakistanis, or any exclusive group whatsoever.

Your post is also in violation. Just sayin'.

1. @sms
  2. @The BrOkEn HeArT
  3. @jamahir
  4. @meghdut
  5. @KhanBaba2
  6. @Krptonite
  7. @The_Showstopper
  8. @jbgt90
  9. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  10. @xeuss
  11. @Dustom999
  12. @Syama Ayas
  13. @Joe Shearer
  14. @Shantanu_Left
Just reminding you, the code is in place, and it is for you to observe it. Or not.

@The BrOkEn HeArT

Are you serious dude?

Let me know when you come back. I'll decide whether to continue engaging with you appropriately basis that.

Cheers, Doc

Only duty of any genuine Indian member is to be a good representative of your country.

we're all here of our own volition, we come in peace and in hope of better understanding the other side, even forge a friendship maybe.

don't insult them, but never take an insult

fight back when needed for your nation's honour

but fight with honour

in the highest traditions of the interwebz

men of the Endian brigade, LOLWA battalion, Pajeet company, Gangu platoon..

We are crippled here, the rules and odds are stacked against us, but there are ways to give back just as good as we get without falling into the gutter.

Jai Siya Ram !

Theatre of operation kya hai fir ?

first, ek night of the long knife lol

then, baaki forum

It's simple for me. I already told you.

We build our batting lineup.

And we salvage the pride and dignity that the tadipaars are bent on offering through their offered pichwadas.

Cheers, Doc

It's simple for me. I already told you.

We build our batting lineup.

And we salvage the pride and dignity that the tadipaars are bent on offering through their offered pichwadas.

Cheers, Doc
batting lineup against who exactly ? o_O

pehle domestic, fir international.. natural progression .. right ? :big_boss:

chalo kal fir chintan resume karenge

laila tov

in fact, first objective of this lethal unit should be an insurrection, to completely destroy the CoC "loldership"

ho jaaye PDF ke members section ke is thread me ek zabardast coup fir. :smokin:

Choose your battles and combatants

Push your point and then disengage before it gets ugly, leaving no one on any doubt of where you stand

@Joe Shearer

The rogue inmates are trying to "take over" :rofl: They are challenging our authority. Or maybe not....I don't want you to die of hypertension because of this asylum. So take a call based on your personal circumstances. If you want to retire from captaincy, go ahead.

But yes if it gets any more irrelevant and annoying, do take mod help and clean up this thread page 68 onwards.

Maybe a weekly disinfection/pest control will be enough to keep this thread sanitized.

Why are you ignoring your fellow Marathas @TheGreatMaratha and @Peshwa

Sena vs. BJP ?

@HalfMoon

Stay out of it. No more flamebait posts from you. We want you to be taken as a serious poster. If you're here to speak for the injustices against Indian Muslims by current BJP govt., you have our 100 percent support. But try to rise above reacting to gutter-level posts.

Back
Top Bottom