What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

The father of our nation would prefer if we defended his ideals rather than his person.

He was a man, with his own faults. He grew as he experienced what was thrust upon him and through that journey he developed his creed. A unique one unmatched by anything else before it, for that he will always have our respect and admiration.

The negatives of a person do not impinge upon his positive attributes, only their effects do. The contributions he made will not be diminished by those who oppose him. Mahatma Gandhi doesn't need defending on the internet so long as we practice his ideals in real life.

That is true. But if we don't defend Gandhi's image online, no one else will.

The father of our nation would prefer if we defended his ideals rather than his person.

He was a man, with his own faults. He grew as he experienced what was thrust upon him and through that journey he developed his creed. A unique one unmatched by anything else before it, for that he will always have our respect and admiration.

The negatives of a person do not impinge upon his positive attributes, only their effects do. The contributions he made will not be diminished by those who oppose him. Mahatma Gandhi doesn't need defending on the internet so long as we practice his ideals in real life.
Can I just copy paste this and paste it in the other thread? (Will of course tag you) Very nicely written.

So trying to maintain some decorum and civility = being a house slave. This mentality is exactly why platforms dominated by Indians are a wasteland of unsolicited dick pics, rape threats and whatsapp forward spam.

Please. @Gadkari's posts are full of cruelty and cynicism. I don't think he can be engaged with reason. Best is to ignore him.

---

@Joe Shearer, tally ho.

Last edited:
I'm a member of an online group that creates hashtag trends on Twitter against Modi, Amit Shah, BJP, and other Hindutva elements. We have successfully created online trends to bash them. Some of our trends have beaten BJP IT cell trends.

If you can pose as an 'Indian' user on Twitter, you're welcome to join. I'll send you the details later.
So you have degraded yourself so much that now you are using common Pakistanis too against Indian Govt.
Being an Indian govt supporter , I have no offense if you criticize the govt positively , but creating fake propaganda, siding with enemies and playing with India's interests, is not acceptable.

@Joe Shearer Sir, I know you are "left" leaning but I respect your positive criticism of present Indian govt even not being agreed. But this @Shantanu_Left guy has some personal issues with Indian Govt which leads him to be part of "anti-India gang" . Take care.

So you have degraded yourself so much that now you are using common Pakistanis too against Indian Govt.
Being an Indian govt supporter , I have no offense if you criticize the govt positively , but creating fake propaganda, siding with enemies and playing with India's interests, is not acceptable.

@Joe Shearer Sir, I know you are "left" leaning but I respect your positive criticism of present Indian govt even not being agreed. But this @Shantanu_Left guy has some personal issues with Indian Govt which leads him to be part of "anti-India gang" . Take care.

Cry all you want. But this is a rich minefield for me to find potential recruits for our online cause against BJP and Narendra Modi/Amit Shah juggernaut on the Internet. All the disgruntled Indians and our Pakistani friends are here. And there's nothing you or anyone else can do to prevent me from finding potential comrades here.

Go and tell your Modi to suck a lemon. We'll force him to delete his Twitter account through 10000x negative publicity.

Have a nice day.

Cry all you want. But this is a rich minefield for me to find potential recruits for our online cause against BJP and Narendra Modi/Amit Shah juggernaut on the Internet. All the disgruntled Indians and our Pakistani friends are here. And there's nothing you or anyone else can do to prevent me from finding potential comrades here.

Go and tell your Modi to suck a lemon. We'll force him to delete his Twitter account through 10000x negative publicity.

Have a nice day.
Your all efforts, time and money will go waste. Modi is coming again in 2024. This is your Karma. We Indians are standing strong against all internal and external enemies.
I don't need to cry. You are the one, who is always crying day and night against Hindus, BJP and Indian Govt. I am happy with whatever I have.

Don't be silly, this is a thread on "how to be a good house slave" by the chief.

ab3569d9f976667821c52ef530383d9bee9b244bb4b8c135f1a69caf52efd799.jpg
:lol:

welcome back, try not to get banned so quickly now.

I'm a member of an online group that creates hashtag trends on Twitter against Modi, Amit Shah, BJP, and other Hindutva elements. We have successfully created online trends to bash them. Some of our trends have beaten BJP IT cell trends.

If you can pose as an 'Indian' user on Twitter, you're welcome to join. I'll send you the details later.
:lol:

Those left wing twitter echo chambers is about all you have left, that, and forums like this one.

Meanwhile out in real India, your party is finished and we're done with you guys. :enjoy:

upload_2020-7-19_15-46-42.jpeg

Jai Siya Ram !

@Foxtrot Alpha

Please review this thread thoroughly and let us know whether you are going to allow these Indians go down the route they are proposing (not just re CoC, other intentions are quite clear). Some of the posts here are flame-bating and I am going to hold my fire until you have reviewed and given your opinion.

If you don't have the courage to defend the Father of the Nation, don't try to prevent others from doing it. I will teach them a lesson - anyone who crosses the line. However, I am totally ok with constructive criticism of Gandhiji on that thread. That is why I'm keeping a watch for blatant violations.

Gandhi is an idea , it need no bagrang dal to defend it.

SERIOUSLY!!

@The BrOkEn HeArT
@jamahir
@meghdut
@KhanBaba2
@Krptonite
@The_Showstopper
@jbgt90
@Mad Scientist 2.0
@xeuss
@Dustom999
@Syama Ayas
@Joe Shearer

Congratulations! You're among the problem posters here for the Indian members. Way to go!

@Joe Shearer

We need a handy list of problem Pakistani posters that ALL known Indian members should avoid interacting with. You can update that list in any forum thread or CoC thread itself. The idea is not to dehumanize them, but to make them realize how much bad blood they have caused with their trolling.

We expect them to introspect and have theri names taken out of this list in due course. All noted Indian members are well-advised to avoid interactions with these members.

My personal recommendations for a total boycott, would now definitely include:

@HalfMoon
@El Sidd (although he's mostly harmless, I find him very annoying. You take the call on whether to engage with them).

There are other users that pick up fights occasionally with specific Indian users like me but are generally well-behaved to everyone else. So no ban on interaction with them for now but will definitely watch their antics: these users include (for now):

@Verve
@letsrock

I hope the list doesn't have to be extended beyond this. I think I am being very fair and reasonable in my assessment.

@El Sidd is OK. I ignore him because of my personal outrage with his perversion of talent. The same reason why @masterchief_mirza annoys me.

All HUMAN BEINGS that hate the monsters such as Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, and the goli maro salo ko brigade are welcome in this secret online group. We do have a few Pakistanis based in UK, USA etc. who join. Not sure about Pakistanis based in Pakistan because Twitter will then FLAG their accounts. But some solution can be found for that as well if someone is really committed to our cause.

In short: Pakistanis are welcome.

You know what to do with yourself, but that is a terrible idea.

I have no problem with any foreigner's open opposition, but what is being suggested is out of bounds. Putting it mildly.

It is like joining a Pakistani group with a Pakistani political agenda and pretending to be a Pakistani.

Don't name and shame, creates groupings, discourages discussion where there can be. Members are capable of excercising whom they interact with.

Members need to practice restraint and learn how to disengage.

My two cents.

Hmm. You do have a point. Let me think this over.

So you don’t have any laws in your country against that sort of thing?
Over here there is a huge issue with Russia helping Trump get elected. Even Americans who love Trump are not happy about interference of foreigners in our election. Indians on the other hand seems very relaxed.

Not so.

What has been suggested is dead wrong. Utterly wrong.

@Gadkari's post are fully of cruelty and cynicism

He and his little gang of three are the pits.

@El Sidd

You know what to do with yourself, but that is a terrible idea.

I have no problem with any foreigner's open opposition, but what is being suggested is out of bounds. Putting it mildly.

It is like joining a Pakistani group with a Pakistani political agenda and pretending to be a Pakistani.

Why is it a terrible idea? We are fighting the BJP IT cell on many fronts. Unless the site admins and @Foxtrot Alpha exclusively tell me not to recruit volunteers from here, I will continue. And I am not hurting this site in any way. We are not waging war against anyone, but only fighting the fake news of BJP IT cell with counter-propaganda.

If the site and site owners do not want that (it's their choice), they can let me know in private and I will not do anything like that.

I haven't found a single recruit yet. I was just having a casual conversation with Hiptullah, that doesn't mean he's on-board yet. He doesn't seem very interested.

However, it's not illegal to hunt for online volunteers on any third party site. Otherwise no. I am just happy to participate here as a regular forum user.

Everyone has an AGENDA...so do I? what world are you living in to be so naive?

Back
Top Bottom