What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

So trying to maintain some decorum and civility = being a house slave. This mentality is exactly why platforms dominated by Indians are a wasteland of unsolicited dick pics, rape threats and whatsapp forward spam.

lol. I am not the Mod. Go tell them.

This site is anti discussion unless you want to talk about military hardware or something

I'm a member of an online group that creates hashtag trends on Twitter against Modi, Amit Shah, BJP, and other Hindutva elements. We have successfully created online trends to bash them. Some of our trends have beaten BJP IT cell trends.

If you can pose as an 'Indian' user on Twitter, you're welcome to join. I'll send you the details later.

I'm a member of an online group that creates hashtag trends on Twitter against Modi, Amit Shah, BJP, and other Hindutva elements. We have successfully created online trends to bash them. Some of our trends have beaten BJP IT cell trends.

If you can pose as an 'Indian' user on Twitter, you're welcome to join. I'll send you the details later.

Im not joining an it cell lol. I dont discuss any subcontinental shit on twitter

Im not joining an it cell lol. I dont discuss any subcontinental shit on twitter

You can create a fake Twitter account. We could use your sharp wit given your strong dislike for Hindutvadis.

Don't have to join now. Keep it in mind. You can even join after six months if you feel so. Just give me a nudge and I will set you up.

Don't be silly, this is a thread on "how to be a good house slave" by the chief.

ab3569d9f976667821c52ef530383d9bee9b244bb4b8c135f1a69caf52efd799.jpg
Indians should do more against Hindutva
My personal recommendations for a total boycott, would now definitely include:

@HalfMoon
@El Sidd

Interesting....so do you have many Pakistanis posing as Indians in your group against your government?

Interesting....so do you have many Pakistanis posing as Indians in your group against your government?

All HUMAN BEINGS that hate the monsters such as Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, and the goli maro salo ko brigade are welcome in this secret online group. We do have a few Pakistanis based in UK, USA etc. who join. Not sure about Pakistanis based in Pakistan because Twitter will then FLAG their accounts. But some solution can be found for that as well if someone is really committed to our cause.

In short: Pakistanis are welcome.

All HUMAN BEINGS that hate the monsters such as Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, and the goli maro salo ko brigade are welcome in this secret online group. We do have a few Pakistanis based in UK, USA etc. who join. Not sure about Pakistanis based in Pakistan because Twitter will then FLAG their accounts. But some solution can be found for that as well if someone is really committed to our cause.

In short: Pakistanis are welcome.
So you don’t have any laws in your country against that sort of thing?
Over here there is a huge issue with Russia helping Trump get elected. Even Americans who love Trump are not happy about interference of foreigners in our election. Indians on the other hand seems very relaxed.

As we can see, that Gandhi-bashing has already started in another thread. Let us see if they can keep it civil there, and not resort to name-calling or other forum violations.

@Joe Shearer

Let's keep an eye on that thread for any possible violations.

So you don’t have any laws in your country against that sort of thing?
Over here there is a huge issue with Russia helping Trump get elected. Even Americans who love Trump are not happy about interference of foreigners in our election. Indians on the other hand seems very relaxed.

We don't hate Pakistanis as much as you think.

Having said which. I am going to mention the names of members who have taken an especially aggressive stance towards Indians, with or without reason, for the knowledge of and taking of precautions by code following members. Also the names of Indian members who have not made any commitment to this code, but instead cause confusion and internal backbiting among members.

Be careful of them. These are two groups that are almost out of control.
Don't name and shame, creates groupings, discourages discussion where there can be. Members are capable of excercising whom they interact with.

Members need to practice restraint and learn how to disengage.

My two cents.

As we can see, that Gandhi-bashing has already started in another thread. Let us see if they can keep it civil there, and not resort to name-calling or other forum violations.

@Joe Shearer

Let's keep an eye on that thread for any possible violations.

We don't hate Pakistanis as much as you think.
Stop, please. You're very passionate, temper it.

National icons will always be subject to ridicule, especially from rival camps.
Those who insult national icons either intend to provoke or rarely do so in service of their views, recognise which is it.

Then decide whether to simply disengage or put forth a counter but the aim remains to grow individually. If it doesn't serve that aim, simply move on.

Don't name and shame, creates groupings, discourages discussion where there can be.

Members need to practice restraint and learn how to disengage.

My two cents.

Stop, please. You're very passionate, temper it.

National icons will always be subject to ridicule, especially from rival camps.
Those who insult national icons either intend to provoke or rarely do so in service of their views, recognise which is it.

Then decide whether to simply disengage or put forth a counter but the aim remains to grow individually. If it doesn't serve that aim, simply move on.

If you don't have the courage to defend the Father of the Nation, don't try to prevent others from doing it. I will teach them a lesson - anyone who crosses the line. However, I am totally ok with constructive criticism of Gandhiji on that thread. That is why I'm keeping a watch for blatant violations.

If you don't have the courage to defend the Father of the Nation, don't try to prevent others from doing it. I will teach them a lesson - anyone who crosses the line. However, I am totally ok with constructive criticism of Gandhiji on that thread. That is why I'm keeping a watch for blatant violations.
The father of our nation would prefer if we defended his ideals rather than his person.

He was a man, with his own faults. He grew as he experienced what was thrust upon him and through that journey he developed his creed. A unique one unmatched by anything else before it, for that he will always have our respect and admiration.

The negatives of a person do not impinge upon his positive attributes, only their effects do. The contributions he made will not be diminished by those who oppose him. Mahatma Gandhi doesn't need defending on the internet so long as we practice his ideals in real life.

Back
Top Bottom