What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Let me also put it on record to the moderator team that this particularly Pakistani user, @Verve has tried to provoke us by unnecessarily abusing Mahatma Gandhi who is still a very revered figure in India. He was our founder, and is held in no less esteem than Quaid e Azam is held in Pakistan. He used very bad language to describe him.

It's one thing to discuss Gandhi's policy failures with respect to Pakistan, and why your Quaid had opposed him. I promise you we will have zero interference on those posts. But consistent abusing of Mahatma Gandhi with extremely derogatory language will not be tolerated by any Indian.

Even your Prime Minister Imran Khan doesn't do it. I have seen the speeches he made in Pakistan Parliament on YouTube where he invoked Gandhi's name with a fair degree of reverence deserving a dead person, and a global legend. He also invoked Gandhi's name in UN General Assembly while criticizing Narendra Modi's scrapping of Article 370 in J&K. So I expect minimum respect for another world leader who is the no.1 revered figure in not only India but was voted no.2 in Time Magazines Greatest persons of the 20th century, and there is nothing wrong in making this demand from the Pakistani moderation team.

LET THERE BE PEACE, henceforth!

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @krash

That post and those remarks were taken action against by myself. As I've advised before, keep on reporting any such posts and then sit back. We will take care of them.

Last edited:
  1. @sms
  2. @The BrOkEn HeArT
  3. @jamahir
  4. @meghdut
  5. @KhanBaba2
  6. @Krptonite
  7. @The_Showstopper
  8. @jbgt90
  9. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  10. @xeuss
  11. @Dustom999
  12. @Syama Ayas
  13. @Joe Shearer
  14. @Shantanu_Left
The original thread, transferred to Members' Corner, has been locked after a thoroughly disgraceful exhibition by some people.

This is to remind all of us that such incidents are bound to happen, as long as some members go around picking fights with members of other nationalities, most particularly with Indian members. That should not disturb us, or divert us from our set path. Just let us stay calm and react to provocations with a bland smile and a report to the Moderators. No need for us to don plate armour and enter the lists.

Having said which. I am going to mention the names of members who have taken an especially aggressive stance towards Indians, with or without reason, for the knowledge of and taking of precautions by code following members. Also the names of Indian members who have not made any commitment to this code, but instead cause confusion and internal backbiting among members.

Be careful of them. These are two groups that are almost out of control.

Noted, Captain. Indeed the behaviour of some of the old-time Pakistani members here was disgraceful.

Without commenting any further on their upbringing and breeding stock quality, I would like to clearly point that as long as I have an active account on this site, I will not TOLERATE any insults of Mahatma Gandhi. Especially the gutter vocabulary.

I support the right of all members to discuss Gandhiji's shortcomings and failures in a respectful language on constructive threads. He is the Father of Our Nation.

I also request all Indian members to be extremely restrained in their dealings with the Pakistani posters here. We are guests on their forum, and should behave accordingly. But if some Pakistani members are being extra insulting on our national icons (with provocative language), please report that in CoC thread or any other thread. We will take the case to the mod's. Let us not stoop to their level. I don't want this to be an India vs. Pakistan fight match. I personally love most Pakistanis. There are bad apples in every nationality.

This is all from my side.

Regards
Shantanu

Looks like Kulbhashans are going to make a forum within a forum

Don't be silly, this is a thread on "how to be a good house slave" by the chief.

ab3569d9f976667821c52ef530383d9bee9b244bb4b8c135f1a69caf52efd799.jpg

Noted, Captain. Indeed the behaviour of some of the old-time Pakistani members here was disgraceful.

Without commenting any further on their upbringing and breeding stock quality, I would like to clearly point that as long as I have an active account on this site, I will not TOLERATE any insults of Mahatma Gandhi. Especially the gutter vocabulary.

I support the right of all members to discuss Gandhiji's shortcomings and failures in a respectful language on constructive threads. He is the Father of Our Nation.

I also request all Indian members to be extremely restrained in their dealings with the Pakistani posters here. We are guests on their forum, and should behave accordingly. But if some Pakistani members are being extra insulting on our national icons (with provocative language), please report that in CoC thread or any other thread. We will take the case to the mod's. Let us not stoop to their level. I don't want this to be an India vs. Pakistan fight match. I personally love most Pakistanis. There are bad apples in every nationality.

This is all from my side.

Regards
Shantanu

Will you include/update this new thread in your signature?

by the chief.

Chief or Chef or Chief Chef? :P

Will you include/update this new thread in your signature?
:P

Congratulations! You're among the problem posters here for the Indian members. Way to go!

@Joe Shearer

We need a handy list of problem Pakistani posters that ALL known Indian members should avoid interacting with. You can update that list in any forum thread or CoC thread itself. The idea is not to dehumanize them, but to make them realize how much bad blood they have caused with their trolling.

We expect them to introspect and have theri names taken out of this list in due course. All noted Indian members are well-advised to avoid interactions with these members.

My personal recommendations for a total boycott, would now definitely include:

@HalfMoon
@El Sidd (although he's mostly harmless, I find him very annoying. You take the call on whether to engage with them).

There are other users that pick up fights occasionally with specific Indian users like me but are generally well-behaved to everyone else. So no ban on interaction with them for now but will definitely watch their antics: these users include (for now):

@Verve
@letsrock

I hope the list doesn't have to be extended beyond this. I think I am being very fair and reasonable in my assessment.

Don't be silly, this is a thread on "how to be a good house slave" by the chief.

So trying to maintain some decorum and civility = being a house slave. This mentality is exactly why platforms dominated by Indians are a wasteland of unsolicited dick pics, rape threats and whatsapp forward spam.

So trying to maintain some decorum and civility = being a house slave. This mentality is exactly why platforms dominated by Indians are a wasteland of unsolicited dick pics, rape threats and whatsapp forward spam.

Bhai, you are a welcome poster for Indians. I personally enjoy your views a lot.

Back
Top Bottom