What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

please do by all means bhai, i was just inquiring about so much interest in this thread by our Pakistani brothers...
Do note that when indians barge into a thread and engage in trolling, they do end up getting infraction, thread ban or Banned....am just saying
Brother your task is extremely hard. Moderation clips your wings and one has to sit with sometimes toned down views as to voice moderation and adhere to standards on a distinguished forum . Thank you for your time you have put into this.
One thing that’s difficult to moderate - when an Indian hasn’t trolled in starting a thread about for example petrol shortages in Pakistan - then disappears allowing other Indian trolls to join in making fun of a sensitive issue resulting in baiting aggressive response from Pakistanis in return. As a moderator you can’t warn the OP as no rules have been broken but flame baiting has taken place. That’s what the likes of jbgt90 do - that’s why I’m on here and voicing my opinion to show him - I know his game.
Please accept my apologies for my long and laborious explanation.
Peace

So you decide to discuss Gandhi in this thread and that's ok, yeah?

You derail and that's ok.

This is not Animal Farm so don't try to act like the PIG of Animal Farm!

I'm impressed that you've even READ Animal Farm!

But kindly stick to this thread, and do not derail it! :cheers:

Some Pakistani users wanted to join in. We have welcomed them!
It would be better for Pakistanis to start their own code (or maybe they can just refer to ours) so that there will be better interaction among Indians and Pakistanis over here. I'm sure there are plenty of good Pakistanis who want positive interaction, let's hope their voices are not crippled down by the fanatics who come like droves and resort to the their typical tropes and slurs.

One thing that’s difficult to moderate - when an Indian hasn’t trolled in starting a thread about for example petrol shortages in Pakistan - then disappears allowing other Indian trolls to join in making fun of a sensitive issue resulting in baiting aggressive response from Pakistanis in return. As a moderator you can’t warn the OP as no rules have been broken but flame baiting has taken place. That’s what the likes of jbgt90 do - that’s why I’m on here and voicing my opinion to show him - I know his game.
Please don't tell me that there's no flame-baiting thread opened by Pakistanis about India. I've already given a better response to you previously. You can refer to that.

I'm not a part of the code myself since I already follow most of the things that are part of it but I definitely encourage and support the people who are part of the code.
time to strike this name off the list @Joe Shearer saab.

pagalpan to dekho zara logon ka yahan, spl this sabse zyada enthu singapuri cutlet.

saarey asaar nazar aa rahe hain NPD ke, topped with an extreme dose of nauseous virtue signaling.

seriously, go read that study on left wing mental health issues.

Brother your task is extremely hard. Moderation clips your wings and one has to sit with sometimes toned down views as to voice moderation and adhere to standards on a distinguished forum . Thank you for your time you have put into this.
Please accept my apologies for my long and laborious explanation.
Peace

In our code of conduct, I have condemned that Indian user starting petrol price rise thread in Pakistan. We have taken into account your objection. We do not want to encourage any flaming on topics of interest to Pakistanis.

Same way we expect some BASIC CIVILITY towards Indian national icons like Mahatama Gandhi. But we support your right for constructive criticism against him. Everything is clear. We also want to participate as nice users, without getting flamed in return!

80-90% of the topics I discuss on Defence.pk are pertaining to India's internal politics. So if I'm expecting a trolling-free environment for those threads in Central/S Asian forum, it's not unreasonable.

@Foxtrot Alpha

Typical banya ... won't do what he preaches!

This thread was derailed by none other than YOU!

You forget I'm 1/4 Kashmiri Muslim, and you will not abuse my ancestry without me reporting it!

Please don't tell me that there's no flame-baiting thread opened by Pakistanis about India. I've already given a better response to you previously. You can refer to that.
We have more than our fair share of retards - I’m not disputing this fact.
With respect the obsession that some Indians go to create multiple IDs like drumstick silent poison and mighty lion is of a different level.
On both sides we have patriots that rise and take the bait and find retaliation of abuse as a justifiable response - perhaps we should count to 10 before launching responses sometimes and report them instead.

This is self assessment isn't it. In that case that is the result one should expect. One does not expect right wingers to even understand how crazy they are.
Right leaning folks aren't immune to the madness, I'm sure.

What did you mean by 'self assessment' ?

It's their agenda to drive a wedge between the users of both nationalities. But that's fine...it's their right to drive a wedge which I fully support.

I also support constructive criticism of Mahatma Gandhi on a Pakistani forum.....

What I don't support is gutter-level vocabulary to describe our national icon, in fact a global icon. Now I don't want to repeat anymore. We're all clear.

Please let us return to the thread sticky --- and request moderators to delete ALL the posts from Page 48 onwards to save time.

The wedge is there, you just want to put a sheet on top and pretend it doesn't exist.

Nothing any Pakistani or Indian does will change it. The least you can do is not dictate to us on our forum.

Gandhi is not my LORD...he's just a revered figure and national icon. We don't worship him. Just like Quaid e Azam is your icon.

I'm here to expose your lies everytime, son!

You cannot compare the two. Quaid e Azam is still revered in Pakistan by all ethnic groups and sects, but Gandhi is a very divisive and hated figure in India by millions.

Of the people who are part of this code, only 1 member has broken it yet. So yes, we are still quite successful in our endeavors despite all the hostile things said to us.

Not true.

Many White people and even Indians spell it that way. And actually in Gujarati language that spelling is accepable.

But these users definitely do it to MOCK Mahatma Gandhi. But I don't have a problem with this misspelling, as much as I dislike it.

Imran Khan himself mocks Modi by calling him Modi (hard D.)

You are fighting against something which is in the intrinsic nature of Pakistanis. Even Nawaz became from Gangu (bold) to Gandu (scum) now.

And even that one member (myself) has REGRETTED it. So all is forgiven between the internal code applicable to Indians!

Its not only about you, but concerning you, you are still nitpicking and dragging this on.

please do by all means bhai, i was just inquiring about so much interest in this thread by our Pakistani brothers...
Do note that when indians barge into a thread and engage in trolling, they do end up getting infraction, thread ban or Banned....am just saying

They talk big here, but abuse and play games in other threads.

Now they come openly to stifle our right to critique India.

Back
Top Bottom