What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Why should Pakistanis not be allowed an opinion on any thread on Pakistan defence forum?
Indians are allowed to soft troll on for example the shortage of petrol or threads relating to corruption in Pakistan etc without mods setting limits or asking why are Indians on this thread?
Why can’t Pakistanis have a say on what code of conducts Indians should be adhering to?

I am taking your side here. Pakistani users are WELCOME on this thread, but only staying on topic. The only purpose of this thread is to discuss any Indian user violating the CoC! Please read that document created by Joe.

Anything and everything else is off-topic on this thread.

this is probably true of left wingers everywhere, even in Pakistan.

It has been claimed that left-wingers or liberals (US sense) tend to be more mentally ill than right-wingers or conservatives. This potential link was investigated using the General Social Survey. A search found 5 items measuring one's own mental illness in different ways (e.g."Do you have any emotional or mental disability?"). All of these items were associated with left-wing political ideology as measured by self-report. These results held up mostly in regressions that adjusted for age, sex, and race. For the variable with the most data, the difference in mental illness between "extremely liberal" and "extremely conservative" was 0.39 d. This finding is congruent with numerous findings based on related constructs.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339541044_Mental_illness_and_the_left

Tujhe to baad may dekhoonga salay. Time anay day! :woot:

Not over with you yet!

So this word 'salay' is many times worse than the word gandu, this word implies sister abuse.

This is understood on both sides of the border as offensive, like 'maro in salo ko' used to insult Indian Muslims during Delhi riots.

I also meant NICELY....really NICE person I am. You'll find out o_O

Enjoy your weekend. Don't get too drunk! Drive safe...

So now you are threatening him?

Why should Pakistanis not be allowed an opinion on any thread on Pakistan defence forum?
Indians are allowed to soft troll on for example the shortage of petrol or threads relating to corruption in Pakistan etc without mods setting limits or asking why are Indians on this thread?
Why can’t Pakistanis have a say on what code of conducts Indians should be adhering to?
tuhada forum tuhadi marji .

please do by all means bhai, i was just inquiring about so much interest in this thread by our Pakistani brothers...
Do note that when indians barge into a thread and engage in trolling, they do end up getting infraction, thread ban or Banned....am just saying

All right enough discussion on this argument for now, thanks @LeGenD

Please return to the thread core as soon as possible. All users!

Of the people who are part of this code, only 1 member has broken it yet. So yes, we are still quite successful in our endeavors despite all the hostile things said to us.
I suggest you hand in your papers and leave the cult.

You're smart enough to not need a code.

please do by all means bhai, i was just inquiring about so much interest in this thread by our Pakistani brothers...
Do note that when indians barge into a thread and engage in trolling, they do end up getting infraction, thread ban or Banned....am just saying

This is an internal code of conduct for Indian users so that they behave nicely with other Indian users. That was the primary motivation. As you may be aware, lots of politically heated debates take place among the Indian users - the Hindutvadis vs. the Leftists/Liberals. We just defined a code so that everyone keeps it civil...within the ambience of the general forum rules.

Some Pakistani users wanted to join in. We have welcomed them!

Some Pakistani users want to mock and derail the thread. Mocking is great (I personally love it) but derailing is not nice. It will drive away all the nice Indian users from this forum.

You can mock our CoC in a separate thread. We don't mind it at all!

I suggest you hand in your papers and leave the cult.

You're smart enough to not need a code.
I'm not a part of the code myself since I already follow most of the things that are part of it but I definitely encourage and support the people who are part of the code.

You can mock our CoC in a separate thread. We don't mind it at all!

@Foxtrot Alpha

Please remove this thread from sticky so that we can open a thread that dissects it ... if these Indians want no interference here. Or provision a sticky for the dissection thread as well?

this is probably true of left wingers everywhere, even in Pakistan.

It has been claimed that left-wingers or liberals (US sense) tend to be more mentally ill than right-wingers or conservatives. This potential link was investigated using the General Social Survey. A search found 5 items measuring one's own mental illness in different ways (e.g."Do you have any emotional or mental disability?"). All of these items were associated with left-wing political ideology as measured by self-report. These results held up mostly in regressions that adjusted for age, sex, and race. For the variable with the most data, the difference in mental illness between "extremely liberal" and "extremely conservative" was 0.39 d. This finding is congruent with numerous findings based on related constructs.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339541044_Mental_illness_and_the_left

This is self assessment isn't it. In that case that is the result one should expect. One does not expect right wingers to even understand how crazy they are.

Back
Top Bottom