What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

With corrupt i mean pro western. Those Generals are not allegied to turkish Muslim Majority. most of the turkish generals doesnt even care about Religion, they are mostly atheists. There is no chance they will stand with Erdogan against the Western Powers. Erdogan will of course not kill anyone, but his Military will if he brakes them loose. Turkish Military is one of the most ruthless militaries in the world. They will kill many Syrians without hesitation.

He is smart. He is propably the best politician Turkey will ever see, but he loses because Liberal pro western turks hate him and they even betray their own country just to get rid of Erdogan. Erdogan only defends Ottoman values but Liberal Turks hate Ottoman values. Now that is becoming very clear.

You are very naiv when you think FSA would be enough to handle Syrian Army. FSA is a bunch of poorly trained and equipped thugs. Only turkish ground troops can take care of syrian army, but than Turkey will lose his regional mediator position. Turkey will lose a lot of Soldiers and Money.

I dont know. Who cares about Refugees? The world is a bad place ruled by the ruthless ones.

I'm not reading this clowns senseless posts anymore..... welcome to ignore list.

lol , this is the post of a think tank :D of this forum

:lol: @Ostad bro remember we talked about "think tanks" here ? :D
Since u have reading comprehension problems I'll elaborate.

1) Turkish officials were discussing attack on ISIL.
2) Syrian Lion said they plan war with Syria.

Conclusion: either SL lied. Or he believes that ISIL = Syria.

honey , syrian lion was exactly challenging that phrase :lol:

stop this kinda childish posts
There is nothing to challenge there. Transcripts are published and everything is clear: they were discussing a possible operation against ISIL. If u cant understand simple text (what u've showed twice here) ask someone who does.

There is nothing to challenge there. Transcripts are published and everything is clear: they were discussing a possible operation against ISIL. If u cant understand simple text (what u've showed twice here) ask someone who does.

Dude, i think you have the most information about Syrian issue and have great knowledge about international relations.

I wanna ask something.

How do you think such a operation against will work on ISIS.

I mean who can guarantee that when our planes enters Syrian Airspace that Syrian AAs won't target them ? How the operation should be made ? How do you bomb, Syrian installations ?

Also @LegionnairE @Neptune and @cabatli_53 if our celebrity finds time to answer....... same question ?

@Sinan, @500

We don't have to go after ISHIT, I'm sure coordinates around Suleyman Shah's tomb are already targeted by our artillery units. Troops there can hold the line, it's just a matter of discipline and preperation.

I don't understand why people are going nuts over this.

@Sinan, @500

We don't have to go after ISHIT, I'm sure coordinates around Suleyman Shah's tomb are already targeted by our artillery units. Troops there can hold the line, it's just a matter of discipline and preperation.

I don't understand why people are going nuts over this.

Mate, can 28 Soldiers hold against 1000 ISIS members with mortars and tanks ?

Also İf'm correct artillery has %3 CEP and Tomb is 37km inside the border. Should we use artillery with a CEP of 1.1 kms to support or soldiers while they are in close combat with ISIS scum ?

Mate, can 28 Soldiers hold against 1000 ISIS members with mortars and tanks ?

Also İf'm correct artillery has %3 CEP and Tomb is 37km inside the border. Should we use artillery with a CEP of 1.1 kms to support or soldiers while they are in close combat with ISIS scum ?
What artillery can not, SOMs and SLAM ERs can. And you'll see those 1000 camel fvcking insurgents runing away with their tails between their legs.

37 kilometers is very damn close, we have a wide array of weapons available and no air defence can interrupt us, we simply put HARMs in them :)

With corrupt i mean pro western. Those Generals are not allegied to turkish Muslim Majority. most of the turkish generals doesnt even care about Religion, they are mostly atheists. There is no chance they will stand with Erdogan against the Western Powers. Erdogan will of course not kill anyone, but his Military will if he brakes them loose. Turkish Military is one of the most ruthless militaries in the world.

He is smart. He is propably the best politician Turkey will ever see, but he loses because Liberal pro western turks hate him and they even betray their own country just to get rid of Erdogan. Erdogan only defends Ottoman values but Liberal Turks hate Ottoman values. Now that is becoming very clear.

You are very naiv when you think FSA would be enough to handle Syrian Army. FSA is a bunch of poorly trained and equipped thugs. Only turkish ground troops can take care of syrian army, but than Turkey will lose his regional mediator position. Turkey will lose a lot of Soldiers and Money.

I don't know all Turkish generals or their religion stand. But soldier/general is a profession and the employer is the government (AKP). Of course, they will stand with Erdogan.

FSA can't handle Syrian army. But FSA+USA+SA+Turkey can.

I dont know. Who cares about Refugees? The world is a bad place ruled by the ruthless ones.

Spoken like a real Philanthropist

What artillery can not, SOMs and SLAM ERs can. And you'll see those 1000 camel fvcking insurgents runing away with their tails between their legs.

I dunno mate. You know these missiles flies to pre-destinated targets... And ISIS are mobile. I think to be effective we should deploy HGK/KGKs......

37 kilometers is very damn close, we have a wide array of weapons available and no air defence can interrupt us, we simply put HARMs in them :)

That's what i'm talking about blowing up Syrian AAs. How can we legalize this.......... but also thinking back, Israel regularly blows up Syrian installations and they don't get problems from International community.

I don't know all Turkish generals or their religion stand. But soldier/general is a profession and the employer is the government (AKP). Of course, they will stand with Erdogan.

Of course they will NOT. You dont know the relation between kemalist military and islamist government. Wait and look at the coming events. Turkish army will use the first possibility to overthrow Erdogan.

FSA can't handle Syrian army. But FSA+USA+SA+Turkey can.

Only regular troops can handle asads army. USA and SA wont send ground units. FSA will get help of turkish ground units or they will face extinction.

Spoken like a real Philanthropist

Who cares about Humans? They are only another kind of resources..:tup::coffee:

@LordTyrannus

syria_civil_war_rebel_control_map_2013-08-22.png

I dunno mate. You know these missiles flies to pre-destinated targets... And ISIS are mobile. I think to be effective we should deploy HGK/KGKs...
You don't seem to understand, coordinates of the surrounding area of the tomb are probably already marked. Our artillery units are probably targeting that area as we speak.
That's what i'm talking about blowing up Syrian AAs. How can we legalize this.......... but also thinking back, Israel regularly blows up Syrian installations and they don't get problems from International community.
We don't need to fire any HARMs or hit any Syrian military installations to defend the tomb.

but even if we had to HARMs just blow up radar antennas and blind SAMs They have like 60 kilograms of explosive warheads. That should create a relatively small blast radius which hopefully will not hurt anyone.

Even if so, nobody in the world is going to give a ****. Who's going to accuse us in the UN? Russia? They are so unpopular they are thrown out of G8 :D

I mean Turkish third army can zerg rush the whole country, surround russian bases and everyone will think of it like some medieval payback for Crimea :)

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom