What's new

Turkey Shuts Off YouTube after 'Syria Invasion Plan' Leak

well, the tape is original and shameful so they try to divert the discussion to other subjects, or maybe they want to justify their government's lies and hostility by accusing other countries.
it looks like the "islamist" AK party is not so islamic !!

even secular opposition is condemning their hostility towards syria

what the phaak is wrong with you ? why do you turks tend to bring iran to your conversations recently ? huh ?
i also saw @xenon54 's comments on syrian thread . if we ignore your comments and dont reply , it doesnt mean that we dont have anything to say !

its simply because we count you as our friends !

why should persians support ISIS ? are you out of your mind ? we are fighting along the syrian govt !!! every 3 year old kid knows that !!

ISIS is beheading shia muslims as we speak !! i donno why should i support a group which kills me if they find me alive ....

seriously ! please stop this sort of comments
So you saw my comment but not the ones of your fellow Iranians about Turkey?
We are just defending our country.

So you saw my comment but not the ones of your fellow Iranians about Turkey?
We are just defending our country.
which iranian ? there are few legit iranians who post regularly here in this forum and we both know it

first , iran has no relation to this thread whatsoever my friend . simply whenever somebody talks down to turkey , you guys bring iran to conversation . that guy was not iranian and he had no relations to iran whatsoever .

secondly , hamas / hezbollah too have no relation to this thread .

thirdly buddy , this is what you said :

this exactly means this : we dont allow isis to be our neighbors although iranians are wishing for it !!!

thats when i though i'm done and i should reply
Well, i have seen many Iranian members wishing Turkey a conflict with ISIL, whether inside Turkey's borders or not. I'm definitely not writing without a reason on this forum. So yes, i do have a right retaliate to anyone who hypocritically oppose Turkey's FSA support while their own govt does the same, if not more. You only got one point, this shouldnt be the thread for such topics.

Well, i have seen many Iranian members wishing Turkey a conflict with ISIL, whether inside Turkey's borders or not. I'm definitely not writing without a reason on this forum. So yes, i do have a right retaliate to anyone who hypocritically oppose Turkey's FSA support while their own govt does the same, if not more. You only got one point, this shouldnt be the thread for such topics.
u : iranians wish isis to be their neighbors

me : no we dont

u : you're a hypocrite

Seems like Turkey is nothing but a useful tool to destroy its neighbor.

By the way, no matter what you do you will never be accepted in the eu.

Well said.

I cant belive that the turkish rulers discussing such delicate issues on a simple Phone! They are very amateurish.

I also think Turkey will enter Syria and fight the Asad Regime. In retaliation Iran will spread asymetric attacks against Turkey. But both Regimes will not declare open war. Both regimes are coward to their bones and fearing to lose Power.

Well said.

I cant belive that the turkish rulers discussing such delicate issues on a simple Phone! They are very amateurish.

I also think Turkey will enter Syria and fight the Asad Regime. In retaliation Iran will spread asymetric attacks against Turkey. But both Regimes will not declare open war. Both regimes are coward to their bones and fearing to lose Power.
LordTyrannus at its best, no clue about the subject but still acting smart, you gotta love this guy. :D

Ah yeah the little man with a mustache :haha:
The dog that is barking at Israel bark back at him

Back
Top Bottom