What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

I think Turkey should interfere. NATO should provide whatever needed to fight ISIL or whatever its called.

1bij.jpg

ban-ki-moon-011.jpg

You don't seem to understand, coordinates of possible coordinates which our troops may ask for fire support in the surrounding area of the tomb are probably already marked. Our artillery units are probably targeting that area as we speak.

What i'am trying to say is. Coordinates are loaded on SOM before the flight right ? There will be a time gap between designating the target and striking the target.

That's why i said, using HGK by seeing the targets would be much more effective. Remember how we hunted PKK dogs ?

We don't need to fire any HARMs or hit any Syrian military installations to defend the tomb.

but even if we had to HARMs just blow up radar antennas and blind SAMs They have like 60 kilograms of explosive warheads. That should create a relatively small blast radius which hopefully will not hurt anyone.

Even if so, nobody in the world is going to give a ****. Who's going to accuse us in the UN? Russia? They are so unpopular they are thrown out of G8 :D

I mean Turkish third army can zerg rush the whole country, surround russian bases and everyone will think of it like some medieval payback for Crimea :)

What will be TAF's reaction in case the tomb gets attacked

You remember this thread, right. I read the same plan of action in a Turkish source too. What you say makes sense.. send harpies, drop bombs on ISIS and get out.... but i don't think ISIS will launch an attack on the tomb in the first place. We are arguing pointlessly.

With corrupt i mean pro western. Those Generals are not allegied to turkish Muslim Majority. most of the turkish generals doesnt even care about Religion, they are mostly atheists. There is no chance they will stand with Erdogan against the Western Powers. Erdogan will of course not kill anyone, but his Military will if he brakes them loose. Turkish Military is one of the most ruthless militaries in the world.

He is smart. He is propably the best politician Turkey will ever see, but he loses because Liberal pro western turks hate him and they even betray their own country just to get rid of Erdogan. Erdogan only defends Ottoman values but Liberal Turks hate Ottoman values. Now that is becoming very clear.

You are very naiv when you think FSA would be enough to handle Syrian Army. FSA is a bunch of poorly trained and equipped thugs. Only turkish ground troops can take care of syrian army, but than Turkey will lose his regional mediator position. Turkey will lose a lot of Soldiers and Money.

I dont know. Who cares about Refugees? The world is a bad place ruled by the ruthless ones.
Haha ur one of the Brightest minds on the internet.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Please u should visit a school or the local college so u dont disgrace urself that much

I like how some Turkish members here are discussing attacking Syria under the name fighting ISIS... why don't you just attack ISIS your own fighters that AKP raised? you attacked a Syrian jet that was bombing ISIS for you... now you want to attack Syrian AA and etc... and yet 500 put words in my mouth saying Syria is ISIS... ISIS=AKP fighters... AKP supported chaos and terrorism and this is the consequences when you allow terrorists to enter Turkey, get trained in Turkey, and supply them with weapons, they will bite you... something AKP wants to distract the public from by attacking Syria...

I like how some Turkish members here are discussing attacking Syria under the name fighting ISIS... why don't you just attack ISIS your own fighters that AKP raised? you attacked a Syrian jet that was bombing ISIS for you... now you want to attack Syrian AA and etc... and yet 500 put words in my mouth saying Syria is ISIS... ISIS=AKP fighters... AKP supported chaos and terrorism and this is the consequences when you allow terrorists to enter Turkey, get trained in Turkey, and supply them with weapons, they will bite you... something AKP wants to distract the public from by attacking Syria...
I asked you for proof of the training camps in Turkey but you just posted two rubbish youtube videos with no evidences but just claims.
So either you give us the locations/Pictures of these camps or stop your Assad propaganda.

I asked you for proof of the training camps in Turkey but you just posted two rubbish youtube videos with no evidences but just claims.
So either you give us the locations/Pictures of these camps or stop your Assad propaganda.
and like I said before I do not own spy satellite to share pictures, all it takes is just some common sense and simple research... you can check my older threads that has videos of Turkish officers smuggling weapons to terrorists inside Syria, and the report came from an anti-Syria media...

In 2015, Turkish Generals will do Turkeys 5th Coup d'état.
:unsure: I guess they'll topple the governent twice more until then :) Turkish army really works fast huh :rofl:

@Sinan
We can just march in there and establish a buffer zone that would include the tomb, no questions asked. Syrian army is in no shape to declare a war over this. And as I've said no country in the world gives a shit about what's happening here.

Last edited:
and like I said before I do not own spy satellite to share pictures, all it takes is just some common sense and simple research... you can check my older threads that has videos of Turkish officers smuggling weapons to terrorists inside Syria, and the report came from an anti-Syria media...
Your talking about training camps but there is no evidence for your claim just stop with your lies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom