What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

attacking syria is attacking iran... pleaseee fok offf:-). this is not the place to show bals. when we shot the fighter you had the time to respons.

I think awacs wil be put in operation and blind the syrian sam. In the meantime cruise missiles wil or harm missile wil do the job:-). We wil see when its that time.....

That would be suicide for your foreign policy. All your EU and UN ambitions would end in a fiasco. Turkey eyes the permanent seat of Russia in the security council. Doing such a dumb move and enter Syria, killing Syrians will be answered by global community with isolation and sanctions against Turkey.

Russia can take sanctions because we are a huge country with billions of tons of oil and gas, we are also trade partners to the new world superpower China.

How will Turkey manage the isolation from the west? o_O

After shout down the MiG, which was the reaction of UN or west?

Killing Syrian civilians will be a game changer.

Turkish Military will face resistance of pro asad militias in Damascus and start to kill Civilians in a colateral demage. There is no way to avoid this, because Asad has placed his remaining mIlitary units to protect civil living areas.Bombing them means bombing civil areas.

This is not the same as firing a missile from the secured border and hit a plane.

The only way Turkey can manage this situation is pin point bombardement of Military facilities of Asad. But if Turkey can´t manage to take out all forces of Asad in an air campaign, than Asads Military will start to shell turkish cities with Artilery. Turkey must choose between killing Syrian civilians (UN would condamn turkish aggression) or watching how turkish civilians get killed. Erdogan would lose popularity in both cases. He simply cant trust his Military, their allegiance is not with turkish government, their allegiance is with the West and NATO. The corrupt generals will simply use the opprtunity to get rid of Erdogan.

Turkish Military will face resistance of pro asad militias in Damascus and start to kill Civilians in a colateral demage. There is no way to avoid this, because Asad has placed his remaining mIlitary units to protect civil living areas.Bombing them means bombing civil areas.

This is not the same as firing a missile from the secured border and hit a plane.

The only way Turkey can manage this situation is pin point bombardement of Military facilities of Asad. But if Turkey can´t manage to take out all forces of Asad in an air campaign, than Asads Military will start to shell turkish cities with Artilery. Turkey must choose between killing Syrian civilians (UN would condamn turkish aggression) or watching how turkish civilians get killed. Erdogan would lose popularity in both cases. He simply cant trust his Military, their allegiance is not with turkish government, their allegiance is with the West and NATO. The corrupt generals will simply use the opprtunity to get rid of Erdogan.
Are you so retarded or do you try to sound like you are?

are you trying to win the achievement of 'who can write the most BS in one post'?

edit; if you ' ignore' someone, you won't be able to see his posts anymore, right? i think i got my first candidate for that ignore list. you can have your opinion, but this stupid and ignorant is a torment to read.

Don't worry, our problem is not with you but with Syria. And i assure you Iran will cleverly choose to not get involve in war against a NATO member country.
well first of all bro , syria has done nothing to turkey , so if turkey has problems with syria thats illogical IMO .

secondly , iran doesnt give a rats a$$ about NATO . we are friends with turkey and for sure we dont want any stand off between the two brotherly nations . but thats not because turkey is a member of NATO . i think NATO doesnt give any importance to any muslim country including turkey . if they did , they would have accepted you as a member of EU .

also , when i say iran will fight for syria this means that if syria is ATTACKED by another country then we are obliged to defend them militarily .

if syria attacks another country , the pact is not valid . as you are saying that turkey is not going to attack syria , then for sure there will be no stand off between us .

but if turkey attacks syria , its a different story ........

I think you are wrong in many ways. Erdogan trust in his military, because he put the "corrupt generals" in prison. Erdogan will never kill innocent civilian people. Like he will always say, a Muslim does not kill. This picture of herself he does not want to lose. Erdogan is smart enough to know, how this war can be win with less collateral damage. He must only does two things. Destroy Syrian air force and air defense. Arming the FSA after, that's all.

well first of all bro , syria has done nothing to turkey , so if turkey has problems with syria thats illogical IMO .

secondly , iran doesnt give a rats a$$ about NATO . we are friends with turkey and for sure we dont want any stand off between the two brotherly nations . but thats not because turkey is a member of NATO . i think NATO doesnt give any importance to any muslim country including turkey . if they did , they would have accepted you as a member of EU .

also , when i say iran will fight for syria this means that if syria is ATTACKED by another country then we are obliged to defend them militarily .

if syria attacks another country , the pact is not valid . as you are saying that turkey is not going to attack syria , then for sure there will be no stand off between us .

but if turkey attacks syria , its a different story ........

NATO is not EU. USA want turkey in EU, but some EU member want not.

How many Syrian refugees Iran save in his territory?

My point was something else , since you dont even live in ME you dont know what i'm talking about ;)

thats not on topic , but iran has voiced its readiness to host syrian refugees , if you dont know that , you know nothing .

syrian refugees want to be near so that they can come back to their country ASAP .

are you trying to win the achievement of 'who can write the most BS in one post'?

edit; if you ' ignore' someone, you won't be able to see his posts anymore, right? i think i got my first candidate for that ignore list. you can have your opinion, but this stupid and ignorant is a torment to read.

Who cares about your opinion? Definatly not me. o_O

I think you are wrong in many ways. Erdogan trust in his military, because he put the "corrupt generals" in prison. Erdogan will never kill innocent civilian people. Like he will always say, a Muslim does not kill. This picture of herself he does not want to lose.

With corrupt i mean pro western. Those Generals are not allegied to turkish Muslim Majority. most of the turkish generals doesnt even care about Religion, they are mostly atheists. There is no chance they will stand with Erdogan against the Western Powers. Erdogan will of course not kill anyone, but his Military will if he brakes them loose. Turkish Military is one of the most ruthless militaries in the world.

Erdogan is smart enough to know, how this war can be win with less collateral damage. He must only does two things. Destroy Syrian air force and air defense. Arming the FSA after, that's all.

He is smart. He is propably the best politician Turkey will ever see, but he loses because Liberal pro western turks hate him and they even betray their own country just to get rid of Erdogan. Erdogan only defends Ottoman values but Liberal Turks hate Ottoman values. Now that is becoming very clear.

You are very naiv when you think FSA would be enough to handle Syrian Army. FSA is a bunch of poorly trained and equipped thugs. Only turkish ground troops can take care of syrian army, but than Turkey will lose his regional mediator position. Turkey will lose a lot of Soldiers and Money.

I dont know. Who cares about Refugees? The world is a bad place ruled by the ruthless ones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom