What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

Aaaah, İ see.
Assad is a saint, there werh no protests against his regime. No mass killing of those protesters happened.
Those protesters weren't the foundation of the armed rebellion, but rather the air dropped al qaida in Syria?

Mate, stop putting every blame on westerns, jews or anything else.
Syria did screw it self up, no body else is to blame.
when did I say Alasad is a saint?? did you even know who were the first victims of the Syrian conflict? it was three Syrian police and riot police officers that were shot dead... of course your media will never tell you the truth.... and then terrorists started shooting at protesters to blame the government and also shoot at the UNARMED police riot... they were only armed with sticks... what do you want the Syrian government to do stand still??

if it wasn't for the western interfernece and supporting chaos and bloodshed, Syria wouldn't be in this war...

At the beginning there was only FSA consisting of Syrians, no al nusra no isil no other foreign nutjobs, later when foreignes came they all attacked FSA for beeing moderate.

The islamists doesnt like FSA because they want a sharia country but FSA a democratic one.
look at the names of F$A terrorists how are the moderate? they all kill under the name of Islam, execute you based on your beliefs... so don't tell me F$A terrorists are moderate, they are Alqaeda same ideology with different name to manipulate the world...

you make it sound like there are 0 Syrian guys fighting against Assad. I can understand your 'Syria vs the world' thinking, but i think it's no secret that there is a portion of native Syrians among the rebels too. But i will give you the point that Isil and co are most probably mostly imports.
yes there are syrian terrorists just like there are Turkish terrorists fighting with Alqeda... the Syrian army killed many Turkish terrorists that were released from Turkish jails...

look at the names of F$A terrorists how are the moderate? they all kill under the name of Islam, execute you based on your beliefs... so don't tell me F$A terrorists are moderate, they are Alqaeda same ideology with different name to manipulate the world...
Whats wrong with the name Free Syrian Army?
And considering the fact that many FSA fighter are deserters of SAA makes it obvious that your statement is false.

@xenon54 these are your moderate F$A terrorists who akp helped in kesab

1780786_485393698228487_461125175_n.png

Whats wrong with the name Free Syrian Army?
And considering the fact that many FSA fighter are deserters of SAA makes it obvious that your statement is false.
the battalions names.. and they are not defectors... that is media lies to hide foreigners...

I heard they was Isis not FSA am i wrong?
so wait ISIS in kesab? I thought it was F$A who many of you claimed it was F$A whom entered Kesab... especially when some said that the akp allowed those terrorists to enter Syria from the Turkish side...

remember you shot a Syrian jet because it was bombing akp terrorists... why would Turkey want to shoot a jet that is bombing ISIS in kesab as you say?

yes there are syrian terrorists just like there are Turkish terrorists fighting with Alqeda... the Syrian army killed many Turkish terrorists that were released from Turkish jails...
IF that is really true, thank you for cleaning up our mess. Turkey has its shares of extremists too, though it's a very small insignificant portion of the population.

IF that is really true, thank you for cleaning up our mess. Turkey has its shares of extremists too, though it's a very small insignificant portion of the population.
that is true, all you have to do is simple google research and you will see videos

so wait ISIS in kesab? I thought it was F$A who many of you claimed it was F$A whom entered Kesab... especially when some said that the akp allowed those terrorists to enter Syria from the Turkish side...

remember you shot a Syrian jet because it was bombing akp terrorists... why would Turkey want to shoot a jet that is bombing ISIS in kesab as you say?
I dont know, i dont follow the developement in Syria much, actually i have no clue who is controlling which area.
And you also just posted a picture with almost no information, so i cant say much about this.

Btw: whats up with your avatar, do you have territorial claims on southern Turkey and Cyprus? :)

All the problems in the islamic world result from us not following Allah's orders. Look at the mess we are in today. We are killing each other, destroying our own countries.

Im going to sleep now. iyi geceler.

BTW there are no good angels in the Syrian War. The only good ones are the ones that didn't get involved in this whole mess from the beginning and refused to take part in this dirty game.

Last edited:
Ooh and @Syrian Lion , to end this crap about Turkey sending terrorists to Syria.
One or two of the guys clearly states that they have no control over the borders.

I dont know, i dont follow the developement in Syria much, actually i have no clue who is controlling which area.
And you also just posted a picture with almost no information, so i cant say much about this.

Btw: whats up with your avatar, do you have territorial claims on southern Turkey and Cyprus? :)
the picture from twitter and it says in Arabic the same thing that it says in English on the top of the picture...

anyways if you are interested in my avatar its a map of greater Syria...

Ooh and @Syrian Lion , to end this crap about Turkey sending terrorists to Syria.
One or two of the guys clearly states that they have no control over the borders.
Turkey have no control over the border? I never thought mit was really that weak.. shame for a nato country that can't even control their side of the border, at least Syria is at war, and thanks to akp allowing terrorist to enter, it became an area filled with terrorists... and I ask again, do the Turkish people rather have a safe border with Syria the way it was before akp supported terrorists or they rather have alqaeda next door?

the picture from twitter and it says in Arabic the same thing that it says in English on the top of the picture...
Well there is also a significant information i forgot to mention but @olcayto remebered me.

anyways if you are interested in my avatar its a map of greater Syria...
Its ok everybody has territorial claims on us but no success so far. :)

also many western media reported that every terrorists that wants to enter Syria, they go to Turkey first, some get trained and then smuggled... heck even Israel said akp hosts alqaeda camps in Turkey...

also many western media reported that every terrorists that wants to enter Syria, they go to Turkey first, some get trained and then smuggled... heck even Israel said akp hosts alqaeda camps in Turkey...
if we need to be brutally honest, how can you justify that Syria hosted pkk camps against us? Greece did the same and still does with dhkp-c and maybe pkk too. Armenia probably too. emotionally i don't wish for war or innocent deaths, but retionally thinking, i think Assad family had it coming. karma.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom