What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

the picture from twitter and it says in Arabic the same thing that it says in English on the top of the picture...

anyways if you are interested in my avatar its a map of greater Syria...

Turkey have no control over the border? I never thought mit was really that weak.. shame for a nato country that can't even control their side of the border, at least Syria is at war, and thanks to akp allowing terrorist to enter, it became an area filled with terrorists... and I ask again, do the Turkish people rather have a safe border with Syria the way it was before akp supported terrorists or they rather have alqaeda next door?

Mate, border security is a hard task im hotzones like this. İf we could have secured our border, we would have done it with İraq and saved many soldiers life by the hand of pkk. Don't you think?

if we need to be brutally honest, how can you justify that Syria hosted pkk camps against us? Greece did the same and still does with dhkp-c and maybe pkk too. Armenia probably too. emotionally i don't wish for war or innocent deaths, but retionally thinking, i think Assad family had it coming. karma.
who cares about Alasad, he is nothing, it is the Syrian people suffering, thanks some countries supporting those terrorists...
and if you are talking about the pkk and hafez relations, it all ended in 90's... and pkk compared to F$A terrorists they are angels..

Mate, border security is a hard task im hotzones like this. İf we could have secured our border, we would have done it with İraq and saved many soldiers life by the hand of pkk. Don't you think?
comprae the border region 2010 and after F$A terrorists came to Syria... I never heard of car bombing on the Turkish side coming from Syria as we saw in Reyhanli bombing thanks to F$A terrorists...

Iraq is different story, since Iraq is at war.. it was hard for Iraq to work with Turkey... where in Syria Turkey chose to have the border area taken by terrorists...

someone posted this from the other thread in the ME section..

and I'm sure you can do some research on your own...
and the US, with all its experience and intelligence, didn't see it coming about such radicals going to Syria? Im even inclined to believe that this current situation was perhaps created in order to flock more radicals towards Syria to prolong it for longer and create more instability for years to come, including for the neighbours.

who cares about Alasad, he is nothing, it is the Syrian people suffering, thanks some countries supporting those terrorists...
and if you are talking about the pkk and hafez relations, it all ended in 90's... and pkk compared to F$A terrorists they are angels..

comprae the border region 2010 and after F$A terrorists came to Syria... I never heard of car bombing on the Turkish side coming from Syria as we saw in Reyhanli bombing thanks to F$A terrorists...

Iraq is different story, since Iraq is at war.. it was hard for Iraq to work with Turkey... where in Syria Turkey chose to have the border area taken by terrorists...

Mate, what are you talking about?

İ said if keeping our borders under control is so easy, Turkey would have secured it's borders with İraq so no pkk could slip through. But Turkey couldn't secure its borders with İraq, just as it can't with Syria.

Last edited:
and the US, with all its experience and intelligence, didn't see it coming about such radicals going to Syria? Im even inclined to believe that this current situation was perhaps created in order to flock more radicals towards Syria to prolong it for longer and create more instability for years to come, including for the neighbours.
that is my point, the west intelligence know those terrorists... they let them fly to Turkey to enter Syria, and yet they play the game that they are against terrorism, sadly, akp wanted to follow Europe hoping to gain something...

The best way for Turkey to fight terrorism, is to work with its neighbors, and that is not going to happen since AKP is supporting terrorists... and the last recent jet incident will complicate the matter.... AKP should have not shot the jet that is bombing ISIS and F$A terrorists...

The best way for Turkey to fight terrorism, is to work with its neighbors, and that is not going to happen since AKP is supporting terrorists... and the last recent jet incident will complicate the matter.... AKP should have not shot the jet that is bombing ISIS and F$A terrorists...
i donno about these things bro , what i know is clear !! :

according to syria - iran security pact , iran is obliged to defend syria in any war or attack . everyone including US knows that .

thats why they didnt go on with their plans of attacking syria ! they were not scared of russian threat to deploy s-400 !!

so this is what i know : turkey is a friend of iran and they really dont want to go to a war with us .

cause attacking syria = attacking iran

God bless syria and its people , and since you're christian , may saint marry protect your people !

so this is what i know : turkey is a friend of iran and they really dont want to go to a war with us .
cause attacking syria = attacking iran

Don't worry, our problem is not with you but with Syria. And i assure you Iran will cleverly choose to not get involve in war against a NATO member country.

Last edited by a moderator:
also many western media reported that every terrorists that wants to enter Syria, they go to Turkey first, some get trained and then smuggled... heck even Israel said akp hosts alqaeda camps in Turkey...

All this gets out of control. ISIL will increase in Power and than search for targets. If turkey does not attack Syria than ISIL will attack the turkish tomb, blaiming al asad troops in Syria and pull Turkey right into Syrian civil war.

A classical selfownage by Turkey.

Not with Syria, with Isil, stop spreading wrong informations.

But when they attack a terror group inside Syria and Syria being in a state of mess created by outsiders, wouldn't any move by Turkey be seen as an attack on Syria?

Nobody asks the question, so i will.

Let's assume, there had been a attack on the tomb. In retaliation Turkish bombers, entered Syrian airspace to bomb ISIS..... and they got a lock on by Syrian AAs... what will happen ?

IMO opnion, Syria will fire on Turkish aircraft so, if we don't have adequate jamming abilities, we had to strike AAs before entering Syrian airspace.

Opinions please.

Nobody asks the question, so i will.

Let's assume, there had been a attack on the tomb. In retaliation Turkish bombers, entered Syrian airspace to bomb ISIS..... and they got a lock on by Syrian AAs... what will happen ?

IMO opnion, Syria will fire on Turkish aircraft so, if we don't have adequate jamming abilities, we had to strike AAs before entering Syrian airspace.

Opinions please.

That would be suicide for your foreign policy. All your EU and UN ambitions would end in a fiasco. Turkey eyes the permanent seat of Russia in the security council. Doing such a dumb move and enter Syria, killing Syrians will be answered by global community with isolation and sanctions against Turkey.

Russia can take sanctions because we are a huge country with billions of tons of oil and gas, we are also trade partners to the new world superpower China.

How will Turkey manage the isolation from the west? o_O

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom