What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

Quite right.

Unlike your country, he has nothing to say about civilian administration. If he did not like the Gujarat riots, he would have had the option of resigning, but no option of telling the state government or the central government to fall in line.

That happens only in Pakistan.

There are courts and the police to take care of this. We are not fond of the Army telling the civil authority what to do. That is why we did not have four military dictatorships.

Actually, the Army is not involved. Pellets are fired by shotguns carried by the police. But I don't blame you knowing so little about a foreign country. That is why those who are foreigners should not comment about other countries, about which they know nothing. :disagree:

and those courts didn't stopped killer of thousands to become the PM of so called worlds largest democracy :D

WHAT a shame! I had planned to do it next weekend as well.

Oh well, I'll have to search for some other a***hole.

Busy with the zips again, eh? You'll land in prison if you aren't careful.

keep exposing yourself bastard.

i'm not busy with zips, it is you who is always busy with someone's zip

1. What i tried to reflect in that line is that his posts tells how much ignorant he is.

@SparrowJack

Have to give him 'A' for effort.

2. you really need to verify this line kid.
3. a person who troll is known as troller here

Now who's going to open a dictionary and a grammar simultaneously and teach this genius? Not me. He's entertained me long enough, and from this point on, it's going to get to look like work.

4. "WANNA" is used in USA which means want to. Open google and type "define wanna" and you will see google describes "wanna" word meaning for you.

Hah! See? He's practising for his bright future in McDonalds.

5. :D this is your english. keep on coming is not wrong kid
6. desperately (used to emphasize the extreme degree of something.)
7. it is a proper sentence dude

Will you tell him or shall I? Actually, you do it.

If this is your English, than I will suggest you to take English classes. These are not mistakes and meaning of words vary with sentences. Who told you English? RSS (shiv sena) schools?

"Suggest you to"? Ooooops.

stones are also worshiped in your country.

read this please:-
http://www.hindu-blog.com/2010/04/dog-in-hindu-religion-and-scriptures.html

Hah. And you thought you were being subtle. He not only didn't get it, he went on to dig through the web and produce something! :rofl:

@SparrowJack

Have to give him 'A' for effort.

Now who's going to open a dictionary and a grammar simultaneously and teach this genius? Not me. He's entertained me long enough, and from this point on, it's going to get to look like work.

Hah! See? He's practising for his bright future in McDonalds.

Will you tell him or shall I? Actually, you do it.

"Suggest you to"? Ooooops.

Hah. And you thought you were being subtle. He not only didn't get it, he went on to dig through the web and produce something! :rofl:

Oops i made uncle joe angry? Sorry for kicking your butts insane oldy

No, they didn't.

Ooh, temper, temper......

Yes, mindful be, kid.

okay uncle insane.

Joe Sir ,this guy is really a genius.Since I am not at his level ,I will leave the poor soul to you ,Good bye and have fun :partay:

What do you suppose might happen if we lock him into a room with Major d1?

The imagination boggles! Buttons, that's what the world needs, buttons.

I'm about to leave anyway, I think he's been squeezed dry.

Where did I say people do not worship stones,i stated the same.

Btw no body told me English,i was taught English.

the way you talk english, it seems that you wasn't taught english but you was told english :D
What do you suppose might happen if we lock him into a room with Major d1?

The imagination boggles! Buttons, that's what the world needs, buttons.

I'm about to leave anyway, I think he's been squeezed dry.

exposing yourself again.

you come in a room with me and i bet you won't argue with anyone again

Where did I say people do not worship stones,i stated the same.

It's better to use don't instead of do not.
You need to leave a space after using comma (,) and use a capital I after a comma.

I was taught not to do these mistakes when I was in nursery and i guess you was not taught about it.

I don't talk English ,I speak it .The last one should be ''were" btw.

again not space after comma? Come on dude can't you understand a simple thing?

Sorry for the auto correct. I was trying to write like you but it made you angry :undecided:

And I was answering two idiots one by one so I forgot to proof read. I will take care of it next time and will confront only one insane at a time :D

Good Night, Zippo Marx.

don't forget to take your medicines insane.

We don't make youth dumb instead you make youth blind.
Typo?

. Few can't do protests continuously for more than 30 days.
If they do peacefully why not? They can protest for all year around. Only stone pelting is where things go wrong.

I won't see bloody videos dude.
Video were not to portray them in other way, just to show you
what their motives are?
what they want to do ?
Why they wave pakistani & IS flags?

not unemployed, not uneducated but blind
Due to their own actions. If they stop these protests and sympathising with terrorists like wani,nothing like this will happen.

You call these few?
May 100 or 200 thousand people (20-50 thousand in picture) , so not a representative majority of kashmir.
so, Few against population of J&K
Negligible against population of India.

I won't see bloody videos dude.
Up to you, nothing is going to change on ground even if you close your eyes.:enjoy:

Read point 8 here & answer me if you really have goodwill for Kashmiri people as you people claim.

Sorry :cray:
But why the first question mark,
Are you asking me something?

Yes, I am asking that I told you to give space after using a comma but you haven't done so, why? Not doing this is considered a grammatical mistake too.

Typo?

If they do peacefully why not? They can protest for all year around. Only stone pelting is where things go wrong.

Video were not to portray them in other way, just to show you
what their motives are?
what they want to do ?
Why they wave pakistani & IS flags?

Due to their own actions. If they stop these protests and sympathising with terrorists like wani,nothing like this will happen.

May 100 or 200 thousand people (20-50 thousand in picture) , so not a representative majority of kashmir.
so, Few against population of J&K
Negligible against population of India.

Up to you, nothing is going to change on ground even if you close your eyes.:enjoy:

Read point 8 here & answer me if you really have goodwill for Kashmiri people as you people claim.

Nothing is gonna stop freedom movement.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom