What's new

Solution for Indian occupied Kashmir ? Liberation.

only solution left is war between pak and india

Let me guess. A nuclear war - With Pakistan invading? Right? Using Nasr missiles? Isn't it? India will be destined to be destoryed - A true Gazwa -e-Hind. Trillion dollar question is what will be left of Pakistan after that? A steaming pile of nuclear ash?

So far 5,462 indian soldiers are killed.

Check your spelling of "Where"?
Its "Where" not Were
:D :D :D :D :D

Your source for this 5,462 indian soldiers killed?

Pakistanis should remember that India is much larger, and much superior militarily and economically. Moreover, international community is on India side that include the Muslim world. The only solution that will work is no change to international borders with free movement of Kashmiri people either side of the border.

The constant focus on Kashmir is eating away the Pakistani economy and its state institutions. India will not relent on Pakistani demands, and Pakistan is on very weak wicket to fruitfly its demand. And until Pakistan establishes some sense of normalcy with India, it cannot achieve progress and development.

Solution I hope every side agree indian forces should withdraw leaving samee number of forces as Maharashtra Haryana no fake encounters no curfew.insurgents should also disarm civilans s respect cooperate with police . We want to see Kashmir as peaceful as jharkand Maharashtra regular part of indiaso average Kashmiri can prosper . Kashmiri pundits should return but organization like shiv sens RSS and also extremist Muslim organization should be dissolved

I agree with you on this...Armed Force Acts should be withdrawn. Any excess by forces on Kashmiris should be investigated and severely punished. All right wing Hindu or Muslim or for that matter any extreme organizations that use religion, caste or ethnicity to fan trouble should be banned and such people punished.

@Abu Zolfiqar @tore

Pakistan DOES not want to fight a war with India

It has chosen the easier ; and cheaper option of Non state actors
If we go in war you better take care of your backyard as well, I strongly sure we didn't go war without Chinees help:coffee: the time is changed look around you who gonna help you out? BD Nepal Bhuttan? Sandwich bann jao ge

Tactical nukes can be used in offensive operations as well, also, destroying Indian airbases in a blitzkrieg fashion now will be harder as India now has more anti aircraft weaponry.
True, but Indians will call it a nuclear strike and would launch their own nukes. It's not that hard. Tactical nukes are small enough to be smuggled in via covert operation or a terrain hugging cruise missile can transport it to atleast vicinity of even the most guarded target. Nuclear explosion creates electromagnetic pulse (EMP), which alone is good enough to destroy all the electronics in it surrounding.

Best sort the mess in Pakistan first

Baluchiustan

Taliban

War with AFGHAN

USA drone attavks

Clashes with Iranians on border

THEN WORRY ABOUT INDIAN KASHMIR

If we go in war you better take care of your backyard as well, I strongly sure we didn't go war without Chinees help:coffee: the time is changed look around you who gonna help you out? BD Nepal Bhuttan? Sandwich bann jao ge

You forgot grand daddy of all war mongers. USA. The way India and US are working right now is such that I will not be surprised if India already has a secret treaty with USA to intervene in case of a confrontation with China. Lastly, as far as China goes, there can be a conflict with China in north east - but about Kashmir? They are least bothered. It may change if oil is discovered in Kashmir but right now their priority is to secure their own national interests.

The solution is there, implement the UN resolutions and let the Kashmiris decide their own fate.

Musafir118547412 said:

R u sure Nepal Bhutan and Bangladesh goes against India I don't think they go against coz these r survive with the help of India if Nepal go against India we stop the supply of goods If Bangladesh goes against there life was cut by India by stopping water of ganga nd Brahmaputra and about Bhutan u have to know that Bhutan is most loyal country to India ...

Is that what your conclusion is based on?? The Chinks... China will never interfere in a war on behalf of your country... Also tell me why should China invoke the wrath of Russia,US,Japan,Vietnam and a whole lot of neighbour countries for you when it clearly has a lot to lose???

You people have been shoiuting and crying about Kashmir for 70 years.

You have knocked doors of USA then china then the Arabs and also pleaded at united nations

You started three wars over Kashmir..... you moaned and groaned over watter supply and indian dams...

NONE OF THIS HAS MADE ANY DIFFERENCE...... nobody came to aid or listen to you.

And this was before the Indians had a massive gdp and huge clout respect in usa and the west and well before the spread of Islamic war of terror onn the west...

I think the writing is on the wall

True, but Indians will call it a nuclear strike and would launch their own nukes. It's not that hard. Tactical nukes are small enough to be smuggled in via covert operation or a terrain hugging cruise missile can transport it to atleast vicinity of even the most guarded target. Nuclear explosion creates electromagnetic pulse (EMP), which alone is good enough to destroy all the electronics in it surrounding.

This kind of sneak attack will amount to a full scale nuclear attack on Pakistan by India.

Lastly, are you aware that nuclear material can be traced back to the reactor which produced it in the first place?

https://today.tamu.edu/2016/02/04/n...r-tracing-illegal-nuclear-material-to-source/

What it means is, you will not be able to hide the fact that you used a nuclear weapon on Indian soil and, that what ever is left of Pakistan, after the nuclear attack by India, will be subjected to long term economic sanctions from almost all of the world. Lastly, it will destroy your CPEC projects including the new mega port that China is building and it is doubtful that China will help you any further as there will not be any benefit from that. India will be thrown 100 years back because of nuclear attack by Pakistan and Pakistan will be destroyed and with no hope of ever standing back.

There is another fun scenario however, given that these small nukes are to be deployed in forward positions, near the Indo-Pak border and they being tactical in nature, meaning the local commanders need to have authority to launch them so as to halt a Cold Start attempt by India makes them rather interesting. It means it is possible for irregulars to steal them and use where-ever they want. A really nightmare scenario. Imagine instead of that bomb blast in that hospital, it were a tactical nuke exploding. I wonder if this was one of the reason for US and USSR to withdraw these weapons.

@Deepika Maheshwari

You need to tell him that you can cause an EMP impulse with a high altitude blast at greater than 10,000 ft AGL with a 20 Kt warhead with zero fallout, and render all equipment useless?

Also, Indian equipment is russian origin, means, more of cathode ray ..... so zilch effect on 'electronics

Also a simple aluminium foil will suffice for the protection against the same.

The solution is there, implement the UN resolutions and let the Kashmiris decide their own fate.

Kiddo, the UN resolution which PAKISTAN signed, calls for decision on accession to either Pakistan or India. Not independence.

Also go read your signed Karachi Agreement. We are ready to implement, are you?

Back
Top Bottom