What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE of FASCISM in Bangladesh

The nation is being pushed into anarchy by BAL and their henchmen with some elements of the security apparatus .

This is bad news. If this conflagration flares up and JI is pushed into a corner I fear for the nation. It is inconceivable that JI can be made illigal.

BNP needs to take a position. It is time. The nationalist must put the dalal BAL and from my personal perspective a little too rightwing JI in their respective place. In absence of BNP the BAL goons are manipulating the electorate into a cul-de-sak.
It is time BNP flexed it's muscle. Timing is key to everything and I assume the BNP strategists are thinking it is too early to act given how far the election is. They maybe correct letting BAL huff and puff and waste their energy. ICT is an epic joke and becoming stupider by the day with the equal right of appeal for the prosecution- something that exists no where in the world.
But I wonder..... Timing is key..... I would dearly like to know what BNP strategists are thinking

The nation is being pushed into anarchy by BAL and their henchmen with some elements of the security apparatus .

This is bad news. If this conflagration flares up and JI is pushed into a corner I fear for the nation. It is inconceivable that JI can be made illigal.

BNP needs to take a position. It is time. The nationalist must put the dalal BAL and from my personal perspective a little too rightwing JI in their respective place. In absence of BNP the BAL goons are manipulating the electorate into a cul-de-sak.
It is time BNP flexed it's muscle. Timing is key to everything and I assume the BNP strategists are thinking it is too early to act given how far the election is. They maybe correct letting BAL huff and puff and waste their energy. ICT is an epic joke and becoming stupider by the day with the equal right of appeal for the prosecution- something that exists no where in the world.
But I wonder..... Timing is key..... I would dearly like to know what BNP strategists are thinking

Current BNP leadership has failed to show their worth and risking isolation. And many folks who support BNP for nationalist cause will support Jamaat confrontation of Awami League fascism. At the end indians and awami league will defeat their own cause.

Current BNP leadership has failed to show their worth and risking isolation. And many folks who support BNP for nationalist cause will support Jamaat confrontation of Awami League fascism. At the end indians and awami league will defeat their own cause.
election is far away. What do you suggest bnp? retaliate on the street and cause more havoc for the general public? more public suffering? its not the 90s where you have can have hartals after hartals, have patience. The time has not arrived yet.

I have been noticing for some days that some people are not taking Jammat as bad as earlier! They are gaining moral supports because of AL's extremism, fascism and polarizing the country into pro/anti independence.

I think Jammat is a Taught Version of BNP.

-Eorl

election is far away. What do you suggest bnp? retaliate on the street and cause more havoc for the general public? more public suffering? its not the 90s where you have can have hartals after hartals, have patience. The time has not arrived yet.

BNP has done nothing as far as bringing public issues forefront. Millions of share market investors lost money in awami league looting scam but BNP did not even make any protest on be half of them.

Electricity price increased 6 times for rental power plant looting, BNP did not give any program for this issue.

There are number of other national issues that general people expected opposition voice on their side, BNP leadership utterly failed on their duty.

Local and national level committees in BNP are in shamble and has no chain of command or strategy.

BNP intellectual and strategic thinking capability at the moment is at ZERO. I am well aware of some internals (that I will not state in the forum) are so dismal and frustrating that echo what MB44 stated earlier.

There are multiple plans at various stages to cripple BNP using opportunist leaders and taking KZ in jail or blackmail her. It is not about hartal alone, if you see people around leadership and statements they are making its crystal clear, what BNP is lacking.

images

RAW agent Vinod...in Dhaka tonight.

:lol:
no no, he was killed by ISI earlier :rofl:

BNP has done nothing as far as bringing public issues forefront. Millions of share market investors lost money in awami league looting scam but BNP did not even make any protest on be half of them.

Electricity price increased 6 times for rental power plant looting, BNP did not give any program for this issue.

There are number of other national issues that general people expected opposition voice on their side, BNP leadership utterly failed on their duty.

Local and national level committees in BNP are in shamble and has no chain of command or strategy.

BNP intellectual and strategic thinking capability at the moment is at ZERO. I am well aware of some internals (that I will not state in the forum) are so dismal and frustrating that echo what MB44 stated earlier.

There are multiple plans at various stages to cripple BNP using opportunist leaders and taking KZ in jail or blackmail her. It is not about hartal alone, if you see people around leadership and statements they are making its crystal clear, what BNP is lacking.

BNP has staged various protests and released various statements condoning all your points. You can't do much. All these valid points will be brought up if and when they get caretaker government. Now is simply not the right time. KZ even urge the shahbagh crowd to bring up the cg issue yesterday. There is no point bringing up all these issues without the cg government, you want all these issues to hit the public at ones.
About BNP's internal feud, i see them reuniting soon or they already have. a couple of years back it was much much worse, now i see small leaders like mps and ministers sucking up to the policy makers and visiting their house quite regularly. Mostly i see this internal problems of BNP being magnified by awami leaguers, i don't see that in real life between BNP leaders. You will most bnp leaders each of them with atleast 20-30 cases, even fakhrul is piled up with cases against him. I believe they are all waiting for CG.
About kz getting arrested, its a pipe dream. It is not happening. I can't get into more details about them. Lets just BAL has tried really really really hard to get her arrested for the last 2 years and even used blackmail to make it happen and failed.

@MBI Munshi what are the implications if jamaat gets banned? jamaatis will simply vote and join bnp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom