What's new

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

9fb2012f-f775-4171-b923-a35f62c07125wwe-raw-superstars-wallpaper-preview.jpg

And you and other Indians have the logic and rationality to discuss internal BD matters? Just look at the posts above, how many Indians have posted here, need I say more?

Yes you kinda do.

Not our fault you Bangladeshis seem to be obsessed with us, we only come here to counter completely baseless propaganda against our nation which seem to stem form the logical analysis of a 2 year old (Some Typical PDF Bangladeshi: Awami League is building schools? Well India is building schools too. Obviously RAW-funded. Goes on to swear at India for the next 5 pages. This thread is also based on similar bull$hit logic with no proof whatsoever). Look at the title of the thread. Hell, if I were to make a penny every time the word "India" was not mentioned in a Bangladeshi thread, I would still be penniless.

I dont think there is a single thread where India does not get mentioned in PDF Bangladesh threads. On the other hand, 99% of India threads does not even mention BD in any way. You can see the obsession goes which way.

Yes you kinda do.

Not our fault you Bangladeshis seem to be obsessed with us, we only come here to counter completely baseless propaganda against our nation which seem to stem form the logical analysis of a 2 year old (Some Typical PDF Bangladeshi: Awami League is building schools? Well India is building schools too. Obviously RAW-funded. Goes on to swear at India for the next 5 pages. This thread is also based on similar bull$hit logic with no proof whatsoever). Look at the title of the thread. Hell, if I were to make a penny every time the word "India" was not mentioned in a Bangladeshi thread, I would still be penniless.

I dont think there is a single thread where India does not get mentioned in PDF Bangladesh threads. On the other hand, 99% of India threads does not even mention BD in any way. You can see the obsession goes which way.

Are you trying to deny that AL has India connections and AL comes to power with help from India? Your govt. has been causing us immense problems with your agent AL. As long as you continue to do this, we have the right to point out Indian activity in Bangladesh. Stop your support for your agent and take them out of power, we will no longer complain.

Are you trying to deny that AL has India connections and AL comes to power with help from India? Your govt. has been causing us immense problems with your agent AL. As long as you continue to do this, we have the right to point out Indian activity in Bangladesh.

About the AL part, funding is a big maybe. Support is a yes as they definitely seem to be better suited for us, convergence of interests (then again that only lasts so long, there was a time Sri Lankan Govt in power now was anti-India, now they are (neutral/slightly pro-India).

Even if funding is going on, paying someone money aint a crime. I can pitch in a few dollars for AL if I wanted to as well. You clearly live in a different planet altogether if you think that no country in this world including some pretty influential ones gets foreign funding (govt and in many cases non-Govt, the non-Govt part being illegal usually). Practically every country from ME to Pak to Africa to SE/East Asian countries minus China receive some form of political funding. Its all part of the game that is world politics. Only way to not get bribed, elect honest people. India will look after our interests, BD will look after its own. If BD Govt is not looking after its own interest, hardly our fault.

Stop your support for your agent and take them out of power, we will no longer complain.

OK I will remember to mention this in my 3 o'clock appointment with Sonia Gandhi and LK Advani. Although I might not be able to make that appointment with them today since I have more pressing matters to attend to with Obama and Premier Hu of China, but I will keep your point in mind when I am advising (or perhaps ordering) Congress and BJP how to tackle foreign policy :hang2:

About the AL part, funding is a big maybe. Support is a yes as they definitely seem to be better suited for us, convergence of interests (then again that only lasts so long, there was a time Sri Lankan Govt in power now was anti-India, now they are (neutral/slightly pro-India).

Even if funding is going on, paying someone money aint a crime. I can pitch in a few dollars for AL if I wanted to as well. You clearly live in a different planet altogether if you think that no country in this world including some pretty influential ones gets foreign funding (govt and in many cases non-Govt, the non-Govt part being illegal usually). Practically every country from ME to Pak to Africa to SE/East Asian countries minus China receive some form of political funding. Its all part of the game that is world politics. Only way to not get bribed, elect honest people. India will look after our interests, BD will look after its own. If BD Govt is not looking after its own interest, hardly our fault.

OK I will remember to mention this in my 3 o'clock appointment with Sonia Gandhi and LK Advani. Although I might not be able to make that appointment with them today since I have more pressing matters to attend to with Obama and Premier Hu of China, but I will keep your point in mind when I am advising (or perhaps ordering) Congress and BJP how to tackle foreign policy :hang2:

Thanks for admitting that Indian govt. is meddling in Bangladesh internal affairs using AL. Eventually it will blow up at your face, like it did in many neighbor countries, when people get fed up and say to themselves that enough is enough.

And nice try at sarcasm.

Its clear who are these people in shahbagh, exactly the kind indian NSA admitted.

I didn't know RAW with their shoestring budget is controlling 170 million muslims.. damn chanakya neeti was well taught to the RAW commanders it seems :woot:

Back
Top Bottom