What's new

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

Even if we indulge the notion that Hinduism is enemy of Islam (although not supported by history, also because its not an organised religion) even then any world view created on that notion is inadequate because India is not a Hindu country.

When one makes such assumptions, then whatever mental gymnastics they present afterwards the conclusion is pre determined.

I think some things about India you guys will NEVER understand because your religious fundamentals are totally different. But in India for our largest religious festival, the kumbh mela, the chief organiser can be a muslim and nobody has a problem with that.

BBC News - Kumbh Mela chief Azam Khan resigns over stampede

People like kalu-miya are simply incapable of taking a reasonable stand on india because they see a hindu enemy country, thats it.

Hammer makes a lot of sense. Bigger picture is clearer from outside rather than inside.

Just to make it clear I am a deshpremik Bangladeshi nationalist.

1. I have advocated an upgrade of our ballistic arsenal to match our neighbours.

2. I have argued with Indians about an India v Bangladesh war and said it would damage India severely if not fatally (I don't want to expand and make this degenerate in to a flame-thread but mentioning it in passing...and I don't think India has any desire to invade Bangladesh).

3. I believe in increasing our indigenous defence production.

Kalu_Miah is someone who previously called for de facto merger with India and now calling India the greatest enemy of Muslims on earth.

I have always believed in an independent Bangladesh.

India and China have nuclear weapons pointed at each other, they are nearing to doing $100 billion trade.

Let us brown/yellow Asians trade with each other, otherwise the white west will laugh at us languishing in poverty.

Hammer makes a lot of sense. Bigger picture is clearer from outside rather than inside.

Agreed, if I did not travel many countries and lived in them, I would not know the world like I do. But with no experience living in Bangladesh, becoming a political expert? A big no. I advised Hammer to go live in Bangladesh for a few years. Only after that people can take his posts seriously. The man has no direct experience with Bangladesh to speak the way he speaks.

Agreed, if I did not travel many countries and lived in them, I would not know the world like I do. But with no experience living in Bangladesh, becoming a political expert? A big no. I advised Hammer to go live in Bangladesh for a few years. Only after that I could take his posts seriously. The man has no direct experience with Bangladesh to speak the way he speaks.

How long have you lived in India to speak about India the way you speak and say that India is the greatest enemy of Muslims on earth?

How long have you lived in China, amongst the "Han Chinese" ("enemies" of your Korean wife) to speak of them in the manner which you do?

How long have you lived in the lands of your mythical "ASEAN+" to speak of these countries changing their entire geo-politics because of your wacky and constantly changing plans?

:lol:

@Hammer-fist, dekhlam post ta. Actually ebhabe amio bhebechhi. Good to know your views on some matters because I have similar views.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long have you lived in India to speak about India the way you speak and say that India is the greatest enemy of Muslims on earth?

How long have you lived in China, amongst the "Han Chinese" ("enemies" of your Korean wife) to speak of them in the manner which you do?

How long have you lived in the lands of your mythical "ASEAN+" to speak of these countries changing their entire geo-politics because of your wacky and constantly changing plans?

:lol:

I lived or at least visited these regions. And I never claimed to be political expert of these regions. You on the other hand claim to know more than Bangladeshi's about Bangladesh.

Keep up with the personal attacks, that will expose you to your perceived followers in this forum.

I lived or at least visited these regions. And I never claimed to be political expert of these regions. You on the other hand claim to know more than Bangladeshi's about Bangladesh.

Keep up with the personal attacks, that will expose you to your perceived followers in this forum.

what, people have followers in this forum... !!!
I have 4000 posts but nobody follows me .. :(

These are not personal attacks, these are questions in response to your comments about me and Bangladesh.

I have never claimed to be an expert on Bangladesh but am merely saying something which is obvious:

1. We should not be Hindu-hating, India-hating fundamentalists.

2. Rather we should be strong but try to have healthy relations with India after/whilst solving bi-lateral issues of contention. We should have healthy relations with all major countries.

One does not need to be an "expert" (such as a self-proclaimed "theorist" as your self seems to be claiming that he is) but merely a member of that nation. This is democracy, everyone is entitled to express their views on the policies of their country.

Anyway no respectable decision maker in Bangladesh would take someone who calls "India/Hindutva the greatest enemy of Islam on earth" seriously.

These are not personal attacks, these are questions in response to your comments about me and Bangladesh.

I have never claimed to be an expert on Bangladesh but am merely saying something which is obvious:

2. Rather we should be strong but try to have healthy relations with India after/whilst solving bi-lateral issues of contention. We should have healthy relations with all major countries.

One does not need to be an "expert" (such as a self-proclaimed "theorist" as your self seems to be claiming that he is) but merely a member of that nation. This is democracy, everyone is entitled to express their views on the policies of their country.

Anyway no respectable decision maker in Bangladesh would take someone who calls "India/Hindutva the greatest enemy of Islam on earth" seriously.

I have shared some personal information with you trusting you, and you use that personal information to attack me at every opportunity. That shows the type of person you are.

You pass opinion about my theories without understanding them. And for your information no one in Bangladesh would understand what I am talking about. Time will prove whether my theories are wrong. It does not matter what people like you or people in Bangladesh think about them.

And you are making post after post running your propaganda, Jamat this Jamati that, Rezakar this and Rezakar that, without any clear understanding of the ground situation in Bangladesh. Question is, who should take you seriously, except for Indians and some naive Bangladeshi's whose perception fits yours.

hammer-fist, is kalu_miah some senior party official or govt official or person who has some influence in BD politics?
Most of us think he is just another random bloke...but a bit delusional, so never bothered to take him seriously...

And you are making post after post running your propaganda, Jamat this Jamati that, Rezakar this and Rezakar that, without any clear understanding of the ground situation in Bangladesh. Question is, who should take you seriously, except for Indians and some naive Bangladeshi's whose perception fits yours.

He's Indian.

I have shared some personal information with you trusting you, and you use that personal information to attack me at every opportunity. That shows the type of person you are.

You pass opinion about my theories without understanding them. And for your information no one in Bangladesh would understand what I am talking about. Time will prove whether my theories are wrong. It does not matter what people like you or people in Bangladesh think about them.

You have stated here publically that you are married to a Korean. This is relevant to mention since you constantly make negative comments about the "Han Chinese", who are important allies with us. Other than that there is nothing personal I am saying about your life. You are constantly making reference to me being a non-resident Bangladeshi so that is you using information about me to win points in a discussion forum.

1. You have complete freedom to pass your theories here and disprove anything I have misunderstood, however you seem to be evading any factual based arguments and mentioning my non-resident Bangladeshi status.

Argue with facts.

2. I have been in Bangladesh, have family there, know people (former military men, former judge, someone involved in intelligence), have been to Dhaka, Sylhet have friends who are Chittagongi, Comillan, Naokhali, Rajshahi etc.

3. Nobody should take anyone's perceptions seriously but look at the arguments presented and the facts used to back them and then decide the relative strengths and weaknesses of each side.

Stop taking yourself so seriously and acting like you are some sort of Grand political master strategist of Bangladesh who must be respected.

I make no claims and even yesterday on another thread said Iajdani is far cleverer than me and Eastwatch also has great knowledge and expertise in many fields I don't. I also refer to @asad71 as an authority, whereas you think you are some sort of super-duper political "theorist" who everyone should stop what they're doing and be all ears for.

He's Indian.

He speaks Sylheti, I know this much. So it is possible that he is from Sylhet part of Bangladesh.

I will not stoop to his level disclosing any more personal information about him.

hammer-fist, is kalu_miah some senior party official or govt official or person who has some influence in BD politics?
Most of us think he is just another random bloke...but a bit delusional, so never bothered to take him seriously...

No, he is not close to senior decision makers in anyway and just an online forum member, nothing else.

Also at everyone else please ignore Loki (Zabaniya) the troll, I am Bangladeshi. Loki is just trying to cause mischief as usual.
@madx knows this and so does @asad71

:)

No, he is not close to senior decision makers in anyway and just an online forum member, nothing else.

Also at everyone else please ignore Loki (Zabaniya) the troll, I am Bangladeshi. Loki is just trying to cause mischief as usual.
@madx knows this and so does @asad71

:)
zabaniya was nice, @Loki is mean to me......... :(

Back
Top Bottom