What's new

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

Jamat followed the idiology of pakistan and rejected the idiology of Bangladesh. They failed to keep Bangladesh as part of pakistan. So now they are trying to change the idiology this country. Their very existance is a threat to Bangladesh. The most important thing is what they did during our liberation war. They raped and killed. Our fault was that we allowed them to survive. Not anymore. People here are not only Awami activists. Here people are from BNP, JAPA, BAL and the leftist groups. Many here don't even have a particular interest in politics. They are all chanting "fashi chai" because they are true patriots. Keu ekhane moja nite ashenai (ofcourse there are a few shibir implants to spread lies). Calling people of Shahbag retards shows your faggotic anti-nationalist nature. You're nothing short of a traitor!

Now go spread lies and false propaganda somewhere else! It's for you bunch our country haven't reached the likes of Malaysia and Singapore yet. Pathetic.

:rofl:
fyi main razakars were from Muslim league, and BAL, calling Jamat rajakars before proving them guilty is stupid

Jamat followed the idiology of pakistan and rejected the idiology of Bangladesh. They failed to keep Bangladesh as part of pakistan. So now they are trying to change the idiology this country. Their very existance is a threat to Bangladesh. The most important thing is what they did during our liberation war. They raped and killed. Our fault was that we allowed them to survive. Not anymore. People here are not only Awami activists. Here people are from BNP, JAPA, BAL and the leftist groups. Many here don't even have a particular interest in politics. They are all chanting "fashi chai" because they are true patriots. Keu ekhane moja nite ashenai (ofcourse there are a few shibir implants to spread lies). Calling people of Shahbag retards shows your faggotic anti-nationalist nature. You're nothing short of a traitor!

Now go spread lies and false propaganda somewhere else! It's for you bunch our country haven't reached the likes of Malaysia and Singapore yet. Pathetic.

First off, you are a newbie and I'm an elite. This is a Pakistani forum with an international outlook. Anyone can exchange their views from all walks. There are even Zionists and I've managed to share some good laughs with them. You are in no position to dictate who can say what here.

So where's your proof that Jamaat is trying to change the ideology of Bangladesh? Hmm...? How is their very existence a threat?

It takes a lot of power and money to even attempt to change the ideology of an entire nation.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Now that is pathetic....

What is the ideology of Bangladesh? Well, there's Bengali nationalism and Bangladeshi nationalism, two opposing ideologies. Jamaat is part of the latter.

I have lived under BNP/Jamaat administration, and I didn't see any major threat of terrorism from Jamaat.

So answer my question: How is it that Jamaat has positioned itself as a far-right wing nationalist party despite not believing in Bangladesh as you claim?

And because of the likes of me the country hasn't progressed to the likes of Singapore and Malaysia? Is that what they teach you in the US for which your parents are paying for? Pity :rolleyes:

And you @Loki, are s

Oh what's the matter? Silver tongue turned to lead? :lol:

:rofl:
fyi main razakars were from Muslim league, and BAL, calling Jamat rajakars before proving them guilty is stupid

Didn't you get them? They want mob-justice while claiming themselves as "civilized", "intellectual", "tolerant", "progressive".....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hammer-fist Awesome post mate. :lol:

Evil Yindoos. :D

Thanks.

1. This sub-forum has been hijacked by supporters of a very small political party who only have 2 seats in Bangladesh and those 2 seats are only from one region of the country, and in total this party has a measly 4.6% of the national vote.

This gang of Jamatis maintained their dominance by silencing any opposing viewpoint by instantly dubbing them as "Awami" or "thug" or "malaun" etc.

However now some normal Bangladeshis have joined and the racist anti-Hindu nature of Jamat is distasteful at least to us Bangladeshis who have probably the 3rd largest Hindu population on earth (maybe 15 million which is more than the population of a country like Sweden).

2. The Jamati narrative on this sub-forum, where some of the pro-Jamati posters are actually registered members of a political party - yes actual fully registered members of a Bangladeshi political party (e.g. Kobiraaz who openly declares he is a BNP activist and supports his allies, the Jamat -, is totally contrary to reality.

If we believed what the Jamatis/pro-Jamatis say on this forum we would believe that:

- The Bangladeshi cricket team never went to Shahbagh to protest against Jamati war criminals.
- Jamatis are the majority in Bangladesh rather than their actual 4.6% of the vote.
- All Bangladeshis hate Hindus
- All Bangladeshis hate India as a nation and people, rather than hate the policies of New Delhi administrations.
- All Bangladeshis totally adore Pakistan
- There are a few Bangladeshis who disagree with Jamatis but they are all "communists", "dalals", "Indian secret agents", "malauns", "RAW operatives" etc.

This forum has been hijacked by a biased, agenda-driven and partisan gang who want to spread hatred and propaganda against the current Bangladeshi government and also India.

As @animelive mentioned in another post, all we read from the Jamati gang on this forum is.

"RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI,RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI,RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI,RAW, INDIA, AWAMI, RAW, INDIA, AWAMI"

ad nauseum.

1. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON MONDAY
2. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON TUESDAY
3. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON WEDNESDAY
4. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON THURSDAY
5. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON FRIDAY
6. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON SATURDAY
7. RAW/INDIA/AWAMI ON SUNDAY.

...RAW/INDIA/AWAMI in Jan, February, March, April......December.

Non-stop.

Incessant.

Never-ending.

I have opened threads recently on

- Bangladeshi nuclear plants

- Bangladeshi business teams visiting South America.

- Bangladesh being seen as a good place for Japanese investment

- Bangladesh and Africa ties

- Bangladesh and Sri Lanka

So I am a multi-dimensional person, but all the Jamati gang on this forum care about is RAW/INDIA/AWAMI and what non-war crimes related thread have they started or posted recently?

Is this mental obsession with RAW/INDIA/AWAMI (half of it propaganda) healthy?

I start a thread about Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, and Luffy4.6 (4.6% being the Jamati vote share) brings India and Awami in to it and calls the Awami League dalals.

BD's dalal gov stance depends on the prescription from New Delhi. SL FM is wasting his time & resources by seeking support from the wrong place

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...shi-support-commonwealth-2.html#ixzz2KiDbOa00

I start a thread on Bangladeshi business teams and Idune brings India and the Awami League in to it.

Independent foreign policy from west, that is good, but what about independent foreign policy from indian? Yes, govt could not pursue Iranian offer to build refinery. But this Awami regime did not pursue Saudi and UAE offer to build refinery because of indian pressure. This Awami League regime also did not pursue Chinese offer to build Deep Ses port because of indian pressure.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ore-latin-american-markets.html#ixzz2KiDqsH8E

2 cases of my threads being hijacked by agenda-driven Jamatis seeking any opportunity to vilify their political rivals, the current Bangladeshi government.

Another case is when my fellow Bangladeshi nationalist Madx started a thread on Bangladesh and oil, "blogger" Idune was there to - have a guess - mention the Awami League.

And bdnews24 default Awami mouth piece said China will fund the bridge
Where is the link of the news you posted? And which version of Awami League propaganda is true?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233247-chinese-lead-padma-race.html#ixzz2KiF3ujCS

Then after that post...later on in the thread once again he continues with his obsession with the Awami League.
Besides, I doubt China will be such careless with money they loan, specially when Awami League regime already done wholesale looting. Awami League knows only way they can do wholesale looting is by using exchange reserve and destroying national economy in the process.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233247-chinese-lead-padma-race.html#ixzz2KiFRchR2

It doesn't stop...then in yet another post in the same thread, the "blogger" Idune goes on to say:

So what Awami League looters are saying and you posting are all lies?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233247-chinese-lead-padma-race.html#ixzz2KiFgtbnH

Madx and all other Bangladeshi nationalists do not bring Jamatis or rezakars in to this, but Idune then carries on with the obsession with the Awami League with another post.

Chinese loan would be great but is it there? Can anyone show Chinese company or Chinese govt made official statement to finance/build Padma bride after the World Bank loan cancellation? Keyword being after the World Bank loan cancellation. Until such official statement this thread and its cheerleaders are doing Awami regime hukka hua only.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233247-chinese-lead-padma-race.html#ixzz2KiFumrll

Then later on in the thread he doesn't stop with his relentless, non-stop, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year obsession with the Awami League and India and then even though Madx posts and says nothing about Jamatis and rezakars, Idune says:

After Awami league regime corruption and subsequent coverup acts, regime does not seem ready to pursue Chinese loan yet or loan not available. Because as of yesterday flip flop finance minister requested World Bank to divert Padma Bridge fund in other development projects so Awami League regime can withdraw fund from other projects and use it for Padma Bridge. That is just hilarious way of submitting back to World Bank.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233247-chinese-lead-padma-race-2.html#ixzz2KiGLARnX

So you can talk about South America, the Jamati gang will somehow bring India and the Awami League in to it.

You can talk about Sri Lanka the Jamati gang will somehow bring India and the Awami League in to it.

You can talk about Bangladesh and oil and the Jamati gang will bring India and the Awami League in to it.

Whilst we Bangladeshi nationalists e.g. me, Madx etc can start threads nothing to do with party politics and avoid any criticism or mention of Jamatis/rezakars.

So these Jamatis seem obsessed and full of hatred.

Because of their relentless zeal, obsession and bullying they controlled the Bangladeshi sub-forum now however there is a wider representation of Bangladeshi views and Jamatis are struggling to silence this and label all non-Jamati Bangladeshis as "dalal", "communist", "Awami" and "malaun".

None of the mainstream Bangladeshis have the tenacity or obsessive nature of the Jamatis on this forum so could not match them or were interested in matching them in terms of relentless political propaganda and bullying of opponents.

As for India.

India is a physical reality and is our neighbour. We cannot move India to Africa, so we must learn to live with each other and have trade and co-operation (for this I will be labelled "communist", "Awami", "malaun" and "dalal" by the Jamati gang on this forum).

@Hammer-fist These other posters ruin every thread. They derail many India related threads and spit venom rather than constructive criticism. Hope you can bring more posters like you on this forum.

We are neighbors and we have difference with each other. But they can be sorted out only by peace. You guys have started good threads and presented more acceptable picture of BD.

Many Indians were getting more hostile to BD because of these Jamati posters.

@Hammer-fist I have been arguing with lot of BD jamaati supporters in this forum that real BD is not PDF portrayed by Jammati supporters, I have lot of arguments with kalu_miah and others related to this topic.

I also read BD military forum.

Lot of people from India are indeed surprised by the animosity shown by these Jammati/Raz_kars here :lol:

Thanks for your posts which is the reality on the ground.

@Hammer-fist These other posters ruin every thread. They derail many India related threads and spit venom rather than constructive criticism. Hope you can bring more posters like you on this forum.

We are neighbors and we have difference with each other. But they can be sorted out only by peace. You guys have started good threads and presented more acceptable picture of BD.

Many Indians were getting more hostile to BD because of these Jamati posters.

For Jamatis that would be mission accomplished.

Jamatis insult Indians > Indians insult Bangladeshis > Moderate/mainstream Bangladeshis insult Indians.....India v Bangladesh war online.

Jamatis happy at instigating division.

Don't fall for their trap. They are 4.6% of the vote and 2 seats out of 300.

They have no practical solutions for the problems that Bangladesh has, apart from preaching a message of anti-India and anti-Hindu hatred.

This thread is clear proof of their campaign of hatred against India, scapegoating India for all the evils of Bangladesh.

It has not worked in the real world where Bangladeshis have rejected jamatis/rezakars and will hopefully not work here.

Good to see supporters of jamati terrorists facing tough time here.. These idiots spread so much hate and lie.

Best of luck to our neighbours kill all these baster eds.

@Hammer-fist this is truly incorrect behavior from them. Theose posters just want to show what they want. They will do anything or by ruining our countries' image. They have nothing to do except backing jamat at any state. This is not the ideal place for talking all this pollitical drams.
I respect indian and pakistani for not bringing politics in this forum. They just love their country and never agree they have any lacking. But we do not have that kind of unity or patriotism. Its a shame.
The more u will try to neutral or try to act constructive the more they will push u against them.
Recently I understand their sole wish.
They will try to prove the recent gov. by any how. If they do good or bad. They have just this agenda.
But my view is different I always support the gov. which is in power its AL or Bnp no problem.
Im no party supporter but I want to see a prosperous BD. So supporting gov is a great help.
I try to show our gainning and lacking. I dont like to discuss internal affairs here.
But they will just play that same broken record.
They will also try to brainwash ppl who newly join pdf. If ppl join their side thats good or they will use slang languages on them and their anger to them.
I dont have enough time to do all this bull$hit.
Why they do all this I cant understand. Normal ppl they dont have that enough time to just oppose them all the time.

@Hammer-fist I have been arguing with lot of BD jamaati supporters in this forum that real BD is not PDF portrayed by Jammati supporters, I have lot of arguments with kalu_miah and others related to this topic.

I also read BD military forum.

Lot of people from India are indeed surprised by the animosity shown by these Jammati/Raz_kars here :lol:

Thanks for your posts which is the reality on the ground.

Kalu_Miah is a bit of a strange guy.

He is not a religious fundamentalist or wannabe-Pakistani like some of the other Jamatis here, but in some ways quite secular and liberal and with no particular like/dislike for Pakistan.

So the question is how did he become not a Jamati but a supporter of the Jamatis here?

Afaik he was an advocate of a SAARC confederacy and what some Bangladeshis even argued was de facto Bangladeshi absorption in to a greater India (which Kalu_Miah did not seem to strongly deny). Then from what he says is he spent time in the notorious Bharat_Rakshak which has the Indian Hindu equivalents of characters like Idune, Al-Zakir and M_Saint.

He says he spent a year there and from that online message board has discovered that 1 billion Indian Hindus hate Muslim Bangladesh.

I never knew Bharat_Rakshak had so much weight!

India is a land of 1 billion people, how can the views of 1 billion people be represented by an online message board?

Bharat_Rakshak has a few anonymous trolls who behind the privacy of their laptops can afford to say whatever they want with no repercussions, thus with impunity. In the real world any Indian politician would have some key differences between himself and a Bharat_Rakshak troll.

1. Politician's name is known - Troll's name and face are unknown.

2. Politician's actions can have negative consequences on him e.g. internally and externally. Internally criticism and loss of votes, externally anger from foreign states/powers e.g. Bangladesh.

Troll can type whatever he wants on a forum and no one will know his name, face and what he says has no bearing in the real world and impacts no one. So if a Bharat_Rakshak troll called for the nuking of Bangladesh and then went home to eat a samosa it would make no difference.

So anyway Kalu_Miah apparently on "discovering" the true nature of 1 billion Indians from some online discussion forum has now decided India is the biggest enemy of Islam and Muslims on earth (you can search for some of his quotes where he says India - yes India and not Israel, the US - is the biggest enemy of Muslims in the world) and Bangladeshis must hate India.

Kalu_Miah has also spoken about dismembering India by arming separatists.

This is standard forum-talk on such websites, but for a man who wants to seriously influence the politics of Bangladesh and wants to create a "Bangladesh 2050" site that would become some sort of NGO-cum mass internet pressure group, it is very irresponsible and no respectable person in Bangladesh would want to be associated with such sort of rhetoric or such sort of person.

Just as the trolls of Bharat_Rakshak do not represent the reality of India, nor do the Jamatis of PDF represent the reality of Bangladesh.

First off, you are a newbie and I'm an elite. This is a Pakistani forum with an international outlook. Anyone can exchange their views from all walks. There are even Zionists and I've managed to share some good laughs with them. You are in no position to dictate who can say what here.

So where's your proof that Jamaat is trying to change the ideology of Bangladesh? Hmm...? How is their very existence a threat?

It takes a lot of power and money to even attempt to change the ideology of an entire nation.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Now that is pathetic....

What is the ideology of Bangladesh? Well, there's Bengali nationalism and Bangladeshi nationalism, two opposing ideologies. Jamaat is part of the latter.

I have lived under BNP/Jamaat administration, and I didn't see any major threat of terrorism from Jamaat.

So answer my question: How is it that Jamaat has positioned itself as a far-right wing nationalist party despite not believing in Bangladesh as you claim?

And because of the likes of me the country hasn't progressed to the likes of Singapore and Malaysia? Is that what they teach you in the US for which your parents are paying for? Pity :rolleyes:

Oh what's the matter? Silver tongue turned to lead? :lol:

Didn't you get them? They want mob-justice while claiming themselves as "civilized", "intellectual", "tolerant", "progressive".....

I have just one question is Loki, zabanya same?
zabanya had different view to jamat?

@Hammer-fist I personally don't like those sites. The discussion is only one sided.

Here if I speak for Pakistan's side on few issues, I can do it, on other site, they just pass abuses.

I do not want to read pro-India views from Bangladeshis. Just a mix of different views - a sign of a rational thinking nation is relief enough.

I must say I've felt that relief lately as people are actually posting more than just the same rawami, malaun, munafiq crap.

I'm just a common man and can not claim to know world conspiracies and intrigues like some jamatis do and even write books about, but I'm a supporter of co-existence and cooperation in the REAL issue of bringing our people out of poverty.

@Hammer-fist I personally don't like those sites. The discussion is only one sided.

Here if I speak for Pakistan's side on few issues, I can do it, on other site, they just pass abuses.

Sites like Bharat_Rakshak and their Pakistani, BD equivalents are sites where anyone can say anything, be a chest-beating ultra-nationalist and get high on nationalistic pride and fervour and feeling good by waging online war (in the form of name-calling) against "evil enemies".

In short they are sites for losers.

Real politicians have no such luxury. Even the BJP moderated their policies when they got in to power. The Muslim brothers in Egypt are not able to implement their historical (but now revised) ideology upon having a leader of theirs become president. Forum talk is cheap, real world administration is a completely different thing.

Hammer-fist and indians derailed the thread.

Back
Top Bottom