What's new

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

Are you sure?

Some information I have referenced and some I can not share but there are plenty of proof of indian instigation. Indian FS came to Dhaka for specific purpose and so was few other folks from different country. I will just leave it at that.

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

Since Bangladesh independence India had been hell bent on subjugate Bangladesh and its national independent spirit. On that end throughout 43 years Bangladesh history, India had plotted many conspiracies, committed many assassinations and interfering blatantly by using Awami League and some left leaning parties. Bangladesh Muslim majority population, who are often silent have been target of India and "pro Indian" establishment inside Bangladesh. Awami League departure in 1975 after 4 years of brutal and fascist rule had stalled Indian adventure in Bangladesh. But since then India sponsored shanty bahini terror against Bangladesh. Bangladesh popular President Ziaur Rahman who was aspired Bangladeshi nationalism was assassinated in Indian conspiracy. But since 2008 election, Indian interference and desperation reached a new height to impose total control over Bangladesh sovereignty and policy.

According to Economist:

First Indian strike was against Bangladesh army, in which 54 Bangladesh army officers were killed by Indian orchestrated and Awami League managed operation in Bangladesh Rifles HQ, in Peelkhana. Here is the clear sign of Indian involvement in killing Bangladesh army officers.

Then India forced Awami League regime which is under its leash to remove majority Muslim population aspiration from constitution of Bangladesh. All the while Indian brutal killing of Bangladeshis continues unabated. Indian puppet Awami league not only silence on the killing of Bangladeshis but also justifying Indian killing of Bangladeshis.

And to understand how India domesticated Awami league regime and govt administration, one has to see following video how PM top advisor call Bangladeshis uncivilized for justifying fees for giving transit (standard practice throughout world) to India.

Sheikh Hasina's (PM) advisor calls Bangladeshis uncivilized over Indian transit fees
Dr Moshiur Rahman on transit for India - YouTube

Now that India domesticated ruling Awami League regime, Indian establishment is after last bastion in Bangladesh Islamic minded parties which oppose Indian aggression and interference in Bangladesh.

As such divisive “anti war crime” hysteria being whipped up when India itself (along with Awami league ) signed the Simla agreement to let real war criminal go without any due process.
As veteran journalist and editor Sadek Khan explained:

But problem India and Awami faced is that India undermining Bangladesh sovereignty by India and Awami League wholesale corruption and looting became crystal clear to general mass. In such situation for Awami League to carry through Indian agenda against Bangladesh would suicidal in political term.

Indian establishment, media and Indian govt has been worried about the prospect of Awami League popularity at lowest ebb. Initial Indian game plan was perhaps rope in main opposition BNP to continue implementing Indian agenda in Bangladesh. But it was apparent after BNP chief visit to Indian capital that there was no BNP consent on Indian wish lists. After skypegate revelation that "war crime tribunal" was pure farce, indian establishment was shocked that their
clamour for "war crime hysteria" is fading and 43 years long artificial and divisive Indian agenda in Bangladesh is coming to an end.

So India went for plan B - that is use “war crime hysteria” to create something so big and so deceptive that general mass attention will be diverted to life of few people than sufferings of everyday life in the hand of corrupt and oppressive Awami League regime. As Sadek Khan describes

Thus Shahbagh mob has born under banner of blogging groups and left leaning activists but throughout Indian intelligence RAW had been actively orchestrated and managed every aspects of this mob crowd. Sikder medical facilitating the mob crowd organization clearly indicates RAWs involvement as Sikder group has long standing relation with Indians including marwaris taking money out of Bangladesh using National bank that is significantly owned by Sikder group.

Shabag crowd or people who were/are in stage and around it, demanded mob justice and incited fascists demands. Now that fascist incitement from shahbag spread into setting fire on Islami Bank branch, which is largest and most successful private commercial bank. After Grameen bank de facto take over, Islami bank seems to be target.

Its really enetertaining...BTW ...how much time did you take to compile this story...You must be a good muti media free lance journalist???

Its really enetertaining...BTW ...how much time did you take to compile this story...You must be a good muti media free lance journalist???

:lol:

This is what Idune said two days ago about the Bangladeshi cricket team in Shahbagh.

Hammer-fist using some unsubstentiated blog information

1) lied about Bangladesh national cricket team, which never went to Shabag
2) Twisted the title of thread with utterly false information.
3) Defamed Bangladesh ntional cricket team as a political entity.
4) put Bangladesh national cricket team in danger by associating (with this false information based thread) them with fascist demand and activity.

Those who like to see name and credibility of our national cricket team is not hijacked for political purpose with false news, please, report this lie and falsified thread to MOD.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ti-war-criminals-protest-7.html#ixzz2KcEbNM8K

Now he has become a "Blog writer" himself, not even link to blogs let alone newsites, but his own creative journalistic "reports".

The guy who said that the Bangladeshi cricket team never went to Shahbagh.

Indian current game plan will surface and that will put this fascist mob in the spot they never imagined to be.

Not a new thing a lot of people tried to implement this agenda and failed, 1971 is a testament for the failure of this ideology.

(Hate Hindu and embrace Islam )

My message for some of the rational BD posters here...I will give my thoughts and you can draw parallel to your nation too....See in India...our Congi GOV just blame everything that happens in India to ISI or Pakistan...Like any blast..any riot...anything that our GOV does not have answer...to pacify the public....gov says...that ISI did this...And beleive me...we hate this word...that ISI did this...Because if GOV knows that ISI or whoever did this as per GOV account then the bigger blame should be on my GOV about why they do not take necesary action to stop this action of ISI...Due to somewhat media openess....slowly this habbit of blaming ISI or Pakistan has been cooled down....

In simillar vain, i am really surpised...that BD posters here blame everything in BD as India has done that....Dude...donot you feel shame about it....I mean you are potraying a country in such a weak and negative way that people will laugh at you....If a protest at Dhaka street is orgamized by India....then its better your GOV should admit it open that they donot have any control about Indian authority on BD.....Or else....press your GOV to shoot down all the spy or whoever Indian sympathiser are there in BD so that you create your own nationalism....Who is stopping you to do it....

I am still wondering that if RAW is so powerful to operate and control BD street protest then i really feel pity on you that in spite of a Muslim nation...RAW has such a strong hold on your nation....

Anyway...i feel that whatever i think it is wrong....BD and its people should start taking ownership of their destiny and day to day affair...rather blaming like a cry baby....

I was not aware that Bangladeshis hate India even more so than some Pakistanis.

Quite interesting :coffee:

Are you sure they represent average BD people ?

BTW @topic India is orchestrating every where. Evil Yindoos.

Wrong.

Bangladeshis do not hate Indians.

Many of just dislike the Indian governments policies but hold no hatred for Indians as a people or a nation, ask @Roybot who visited recently, or even our 9% Hindu citizens whom are government ministers, police officials, captain of the football team, members of the national cricket team etc and who are not persecuted unlike certain other countries in the region.

We Bangladeshis are far less communal, and have a far less militant attitude towards religion than certain "other" countries in the region.

Jamatis on this forum do not represent Bangladesh as they are 4.6% of the population.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong.

Bangladeshis do not hate Indians.

Many of just dislike the Indian governments policies but hold no hatred for Indians as a people or a nation, ask @Roybot who visited recently, or even our 9% Hindu citizens whom are government ministers, police officials, captain of the football team, members of the national cricket team etc and who are not persecuted unlike certain other countries in the region.

We Bangladeshis are far less communal, and have a far less militant attitude towards religion than certain "other" countries in the region.

Jamatis on this forum do not represent Bangladesh as they are 4.6% of the population.

I agree with your statement......BD has every right to dislike India....because you have some grivences that needs to be addressed....In the same vein India too have some for BD too....But when the internet poster start using the hate...this really takes every post to a out of the context...

Last edited by a moderator:
2006 terrorist is leading Shahbagh Square under guise of blogger

Bappa Ditto Basu, one of the main killer during Awami League” logi boitha” terrorism is one of the leader of Shahbagh fascist mob under guise of blogger. Please see the picture of Bappa Ditto Basu (in red circle) involved in Awami League led “logi boitha” killing in 2006.

Bappa Ditto Basu had been associated with left leaning extremist organization since childhood and now engaged with workers party extremist student wing Chatra Maitre. After his expulsion from Dhaka University, Bappa Ditto Basu actively engaged with left leaning terrorist organization and being sheltered in india. Recently, Bappa Ditto Basu, the known killer came under guise of blogger and incited to close news media and Islami bank and other organizations.

Bappa Ditto Basu in interview with newspaper admitted because of their call to attack Islami bank and other organizations, Khulna Islami Bank branch was set fire.

Bappa Ditto Basu born in Jessore district, son of Dulal Chandra Basu and part of his family (uncle) lives in India.

Note: Rough translation from news link posted in Bangla

???? ????? ???? ??????????? ??? ???????? ????????

lol well all i can say that , you now realise why india jumped into our United Pakistan to help mukhti bahni... now cry bitches..

Back
Top Bottom