What's new

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

India and its secret intelligence, RAW, are the cause of all problems and suffering in the Muslim world.

- India was responsible for the Algerian civil war where 100,000 Algerians died.

- India was also responsible for the Afghan civil war where Afghan factions fought each other based on political and religious ideology as well as ethnic identity.

- India was responsible for the Kurdish conflict in Turkey where 40,000 people have died.

- India was also responsible for the Iran-Iraq where 1 million Muslims died.

- India was also responsible for the revolution in Tunisia.

- India was responsible for the Mubarak dictatorship.

- India was responsible for the Qaddafi dictatorship and the subsequent civil war in Libya.

- India was responsible for Saddam of Iraq gassing Muslim Kurdish women and children.

- India is now actively destabilizing Syria where Indian secret agents and RAW are engaged in instigating and fuelling the civil war there.

- India is responsible for everything that happens in Bangladesh besides the following things.

* Bangladesh army gets its arms from China.
* Awami government has recently blocked Indian transhipments.
* The madrassa curriculum in our many Islamic instituions.
* The fact that we have about 5-6 million Muslims gather in Dhaka every year for the biggest Islamic gathering on earth.
* The fact that we have the best and biggest NGO on earth, BRAC.
* The fact that we have the biggest/second biggest number of soldiers in UN peacekeeping troops.
* The fact that Sierra Leone and Liberia decided to make Bengali an honourary official language.
* The fact that Muhammad Yunus of Grameen was given a Nobel peace prize.
* The fact that we have the 2nd most successful garments industry on earth.
* The fact that we have averaged a 1 percent increase in GDP growth every decade, now almost 7% and aiming for 8% and then above 10%
* The fact that Bangladeshis regularly win international Quran competitons.
* The fact that Bangladesh has an Asian University for Women where students from all over Asia including Thailand, the Philippines, Afghanistan, Pakistan come and study
* The fact that we make TVs
* The fact that we make DVDs
* The fact that we make mobile phones
* The fact that we make motorbikes
* The fact that we make fridges
* The fact that we have had the 5th highest rate of growth in the entire world overall from 2008 to now.

Apart from these very insignificant, minor and trivial details, India has complete control of Bangladesh and India is responsible for the suffering of all Muslims on earth and all Muslims from Morocco to Indonesia must hate India, and watch Zaid Hamid on TV and support Jamatis and rezakars in Bangladesh.

Muslims are incapable of inflicting damage on themselves and causing their own ruin, but in fact any thing that happens to Muslims is the work of RAW and Indian secret agents.

Only a BNP-Jamat government can save Bangladesh from evil Hindu India.

*Sarcasm*

moviesnhacksagentvinod.jpg

A RAW agent causing problems for Muslims all over the world.

Damm you
You have revealed all our plans

Everything that goes on in BD is due to someone else !!

This thread joins the list of threads with similar intent.

BTW, the similarity intended to be shown in the pictures is laughable.

For Gods sake grow up. BD is 42 years old, when India was this old in 1989 it had fought four major and a couple of minor wars. It had tested a Nuke in 1974 and was on the threshold of take off.

All this happened only because we stopped blaming ' outside hands' and worked with our own hands .

apart from that we had ASLV and FBR

On Topic> Is there any reputed, neutral source backing your claim,OP?

I was not aware that Bangladeshis hate India even more so than some Pakistanis.

Quite interesting :coffee:

I am not sure......I think it is one kind of step by step process in which every country goes through it....Leaving aside PDF foroum......I find more BD Muslim people in USA are very accommodating,humble,easy going and sincere person....

But again that happens with each nation....initially when i joined pdf my impression was very negative about Pakistan ....But once i start interacting with different section of people from Pakistan, so my perception is pretty much better than what i have earlier......There are so many good posters from Pakistan who provides so valuable information and people like me, that creates an impression that what Pakistan in reality is and what is your aspiration....And i feel aspiration of all South Asian countries are same...But these things needs to be communicated and well presented to the sane people across South Asia....

So leave aside those rants and all these things from BD posters....Being for more than a year in PDF....i am just trying to find out and focus on what are the sane and reasonable people of any nation speaks about their country.

@Loki . . . . . . regret saying what? You threatening me dude? And yeah, you saying Jamat isn't a terrorist organization doesn't make it so. They never believed in Bangladesh; they are not my countrymen. You are clearly trying to undermine what's going on in Shahbag. You're gonna regret doing that.

Edit: And yeah, what they've been doing (including what they did today) is nothing short of terrorism. 'Rog-kata shibir' . . . . I think you're familiar with the term.

Last edited by a moderator:
typical jammati propaganda... today i'll wear a green head-scarf..so i will become a muslim trained in LeT camp in ***??? so bangladeshi jawan wearing a saffron head-scraf made him a hindu trained in RSS camps??? hindus are there in bangladeshi millitary and he can be one too,not necessarily a "trained in rss camps in india" :lol:

This thread brought out the Jamaati(who killed their own people) supporters out of their covers :cheers:

yes and they are called raz_akars who sided with your army in 71 to deny bangladesh independence.But as they failed in their plans,they are now facing proscecution and hence they claim it is all the evil doings of india to attack islam :lol: But these ppl consititute a minority and thats why few lakhs gathered at the shahbag square to demand for their hanging
. this proves my signature remarks ;)

@Loki . . . . . . regret saying what? You threatening me dude? And yeah, you saying Jamat isn't a terrorist organization doesn't make it so. They never believed in Bangladesh; they are not my countrymen. You are clearly trying to undermine what's going on in Shahbag. You're gonna regret doing that.

Edit: And yeah, what they've been doing (including what they did today) is nothing short of terrorism. 'Rog-kata shibir' . . . . I think you're familiar with the term.

And just how is that threatening? :lol:

You are tagging Jamaat as a terrorist organization out of emotions, and not logic. And that's how this country was screwed in the first place.

First off, it is true that they did lobby against the creation of Bangladesh. And yes, it is a controversial party. If they still do not believe in Bangladesh as you say, then how is it that Jamaat positioned itself as a far-right nationalist party? How did it form an alliance with the BNP? The key word is nationalism, and that's where you fail.

Bangladesh has come a long way since 1971, and Jamaat has not interrupted that progress in any major way whatsoever. It's a relatively minority party after all.

And Shahbag? Most of the folks just went there to check it out. Not every single one of them are shouting "fashee chai". There are few entertainment options in Dhaka compared to other cities around the world. I saw those "fashee chai" processions in Uttara and Bashundra. You know how many people were present there? Maximum two dozen, all Awami League activists.

Even if you execute their leaders through the "mob justice" mentality, even if you ban the party, and even if you suppress their supporters through both violent and non-violent methods; can you control the situation that'd come after? That is why I say that you people don't think before saying something.

This drama is nothing more than it is - staged by the government to weaken the opposition. Don't push it when you haven't actually proven anything other than useless one-liners.

Last edited by a moderator:

They (Bangladeshi Jamatis) are wannabe Pakistanis. So they try to do better than you guys to prove themselves worthy of being a Pakistani.

The shock of Shahbagh has turned idune into a blogger :rofl:
There are very few incidents in life that change your trajectory. Looks like Shabagh is one for idune.

And just how is that threatening? :lol:

You are tagging Jamaat as a terrorist organization out of emotions, and not logic. And that's how this country was screwed in the first place.

First off, it is true that they did lobby against the creation of Bangladesh. And yes, it is a controversial party. If they still do not believe in Bangladesh as you say, then how is it that Jamaat positioned itself as a far-right nationalist party? How did it form an alliance with the BNP? The key word is nationalism, and that's where you fail.

Bangladesh has come a long way since 1971, and Jamaat has not interrupted that progress in any major way whatsoever. It's a relatively minority party after all.

And Shahbag? Most of the folks just went there to check it out. Not every single one of them are shouting "fashee chai". There are few entertainment options in Dhaka compared to other cities around the world. I saw those "fashee chai" processions in Uttara and Bashundra. You know how many people were present there? Maximum two dozen, all Awami League activists.

Even if you execute their leaders through the "mob justice" mentality, even if you ban the party, and even if you suppress their supporters through both violent and non-violent methods; can you control the situation that'd come after? That is why I say that you people don't think before saying something.

This drama is nothing more than it is - staged by the government to weaken the opposition. Don't push it when you haven't actually proven anything other than useless one-liners.

Jamat followed the idiology of pakistan and rejected the idiology of Bangladesh. They failed to keep Bangladesh as part of pakistan. So now they are trying to change the idiology this country. Their very existance is a threat to Bangladesh. The most important thing is what they did during our liberation war. They raped and killed. Our fault was that we allowed them to survive. Not anymore. People here are not only Awami activists. Here people are from BNP, JAPA, BAL and the leftist groups. Many here don't even have a particular interest in politics. They are all chanting "fashi chai" because they are true patriots. Keu ekhane moja nite ashenai (ofcourse there are a few shibir implants to spread lies). Calling people of Shahbag retards shows your faggotic anti-nationalist nature. You're nothing short of a traitor!

Now go spread lies and false propaganda somewhere else! It's for you bunch our country haven't reached the likes of Malaysia and Singapore yet. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom