What's new

India Orchestrating Fascism in Bangladesh – Spotlight on Shahbagh Square

@hinduguy

Kalu is an ok guy and a sensible educated guy e.g. not a retrogressive fundamentalist. He is not anti-Hindu but unfortunately the Bharat_Rakshak experience (which he has publically stated here and is not secret personal information) seems to have made him very negative towards India.

I just disagree with his views but he is a pleasant person.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

Kalu is an ok guy and a sensible educated guy e.g. not a retrogressive fundamentalist. He is not anti-Hindu but unfortunately the Bharat_Rakshak experience (which he has publically stated here and is not secret personal information) seems to have made him very negative towards India.

I just disagree with his views but he is a pleasant person.
I dont judge people yaar... its his view. Even khan saheb (the dravidian) is a bit angry on Indians, but I get along well with him, because he is gentleman (bhadralok) :)
The only people I despise here are the ones who use 3rd grade rickshawpuller level personal insults. If you use proper language, it does not matter whether your views matches mine or not, you will still get respect.

He speaks Sylheti, I know this much. So it is possible that he is from Sylhet part of Bangladesh.

I will not stoop to his level disclosing any more personal information about him.

Guy's a drama queen. That's partly why I say he may be Indian :lol:

FYI, there are many people of Bangladeshi-origin in the UK who do not speak a word in Bengali. They only speak Sylheti and English. Yes, I've lived there and yes, I've encountered them. Some of whom were total.......:lol:

zabaniya was nice, @Loki is mean to me......... :(

I'm not the first to say so :no:

It was made by mb444 whom he labelled "unbiased". So I followed in a rather spontaneous fashion :woot:

Guy's a drama queen. That's partly why I say he may be Indian :lol:

FYI, there are many people of Bangladeshi-origin in the UK who do not speak a word in Bengali. They only speak Sylheti and English. Yes, I've lived there and yes, I've encountered them. Some of whom were total.......:lol:

I'm not the first to say so :no:

It was made by mb444 whom he labelled "unbiased". So I followed in a rather spontaneous fashion :woot:
Some of us came here for an education and we have no Shyleti origin whatsoever. I am as Bangladeshi as one can be. Lived there all my life, and will go back as soon as I finish education.
Jamaat has a very big fan base in East London. They even have mini headquarter here to raise money in order to support anti state activities back at home.

@kalu_miah's posts r dilusional. His statement inter clashes. They never go to definite point. He may b a good business mind. But to build a nation or for sake of nation he doesnt make any sense. And his views r very naive and mean.

Some of us came here for an education and we have no Shyleti origin whatsoever. I am as Bangladeshi as one can be. Lived there all my life, and will go back as soon as I finish education.
Jamaat has a very big fan base in East London. They even have mini headquarter here to raise money in order to support anti state activities back at home.

Er...er...

I never said they are not Bangladeshis. Read the second party carefully. Jamaat has a big fan base in East London? Not surprised :lol:

It was Daily Nayadiganta which stood up against 1/11 regime and made report on awami league regime destroying Titas river to give india transit. India had been after Daily Nayadiganta and now using Awami fascist thus to attack the newspaper. It looks like Daily Nayadianta site has been hacked as well by Awami & Shahbagh fascist thugs.

---------------------------
SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE of FASCISM in Bangladesh

Charter submitted by Shahbag mob to Bangladesh national assembly speaker asked all newspapers, media, business and banks which has opposition bias or has Islamic name to be BANNED, including banning Jamaat –e-Islami Bangladesh which enjoys significant support from general population. It is important to note that Islami Bank Bangladesh is largest private commercial bank and IS NOT owned by Jamaat but a publicly traded company owned by shareholders. According specifics, Shahbagh mob demanded to ban Islamic Bank, Ibne Sina, Focus and Retina coaching centres and media outlets Diganta TV, daily newspapers Naya Diganta, Amar Desh and Sangram and Sonar Bangla Blogs.

Youths submit do-list for JS
The charter also calls for a ban on the Jamaat-e-Islami and like-minded religion-based political parties, anti-liberation forces and collaborators of Pakistani occupation forces.

Besides, all businesses, socio-cultural bodies and media outlets run by war criminals should be banned, the charter says, naming Islamic Bank, Ibne Sina, Focus and Retina coaching centres and media outlets Diganta TV, daily newspapers Naya Diganta, Amar Desh and Sangram and Sonar Bangla Blogs.

Source: Youths submit do-list for JS

Beyond formal demands of banning, this mob gathering orchestrated by india and facilitated by Awami League regime asked to attack these newspaper, media and Banks and to kill anyone supporting Jamaat in Bangladesh.

These fascist cry to eliminate opposition voice and business institutions with Islamic name are reminiscent of fascism by Nazis which led WWII. Soon after fascist incitement from Shahbagh, Bangladesh, Islami Bank branch was set fire. Daily Amardesh which had exposed Awami League regime corruptions, Indian aggression and interference and expose so called war crime tribunal gross violations, came under attack.

Now another newspaper Daily Nayadiganta which was threatened by shahbagh mob in Bangladesh, came underunder attack. Yesterday, Shahbagh mob set fire in Daily Nayadiganta office. In majority Muslim Bangladesh people who wear hijab and young people who keep beard, regardless of their political biased, are in fear of attack from Shahbagh incitement.

I partially agree with what kalu miah just said. We have to maintain balance.

@animalive, man, court e shakkho proman neya toh cholchhei. Two of them were already found guilty. Jamat leaders committed serious crimes. Thought you know that. If Shibir activists refrain themselves from trying to save those criminals, I would have no problem with them. Honestly, there is not much to dislike about them as human beings; except their su pport for war criminals and religious fanaticism. Also they lie and try to change history; and they spread propaganda to achieve their political goal. Ooops, not much to like abt them now, dammit.
The court is fake and lame. Ask kobi bhai about the real witnesses. They didn't see the act, just heard it. I for one, cannot believe that a Rejakar who slaughtered 400 people went to DU after 71(note: DU was the core of student politics), graduated first class and didn't have a single scratch on him by the other students.

Ask Kobi? He is a jamat fanboy. Why would I do that. :s man you've changed. Is that really you or was your profile hacked? The court of Bangladesh is fake, the witnesses are liars and what a jamati fanboy says is true? Read the statements of the witnesses again. The court may be controvertial but I don't believe the witnesses are all liars. Also, this stupid excuse of a govt is considering a deal with the jamatis so they made sure koshai kader don't get hanged. The built a weak case and I believe they kept some key witnesses away.

After 71 there was a lot of confusion around and the guy took the chance to get rehabiliated.

Ask Kobi? He is a jamat fanboy. Why would I do that. :s man you've changed. Is that really you or was your profile hacked? The court of Bangladesh is fake, the witnesses are liars and what a jamati fanboy says is true? Read the statements of the witnesses again. The court may be controvertial but I don't believe the witnesses are all liars. Also, this stupid excuse of a govt is considering a deal with the jamatis so they made sure koshai kader don't get hanged. The built a weak case and I believe they kept some key witnesses away.

After 71 there was a lot of confusion around and the guy took the chance to get rehabiliated.

No the witnesses were based on i heard this, my bro heard kader killed from one of his friend's mama, my chaca saw the slaughter. None of the witnesses saw the act in front of them then how can you pass a judgement on that? I told you to ask him for the report of the tribunal. That is now how a court works, and besides i haven't changed, i have always been unbiased and will remain the same.
After 71, jodi rejakar DU te jay, bhoire dito chatro league e ra. If you say that they didn't know he was criminal then how do you know that they are the ones? And Jamat weren't the real rejakars, the main ones are established inside AL, GOVT offices. Most were members of Muslim league. You can't blame the ones who were just supporting Pakistan.

You see, you seem to excel as a propagandist and I like to fashion myself as a theorist, although you like to call me a clown as well, without understanding what I am talking about.

So by definition we cannot have a conversation, because there is no mutual comprehension. You collect materials for propaganda and run with it for what its worth, without understanding the big picture.

Yes, I believe the West do not have a problem with mainstream Islam and Muslims, they have a problem with extremists as they blame the West for their problems and attack the West physically. But Hindutva nationalists consider Islam and Muslims anywhere in the world as a threat to their existence, so they are a threat for Muslims. It is just that Muslims throughout the world are not very aware about this threat, yet. Just in this site Muslims of many countries are finding out first hand the pathological hatred many Indian Hindu's have for Islam and Muslims. Many can vouch for their Islamophobia first-hand.

Han Chinese nationalism and bullying is also in plain sight for many people to see. The fact that we are geopolitical ally of China, does not change this fact.

And I have no hatred for anyone, please give your propaganda a rest for a change.

You some times post your views ignorantly, The bolded part is a testimony of your understanding of India and Hindutva.

Hinduism is the only religion which says either you pray in Church or Masjid you will reach GOD.

Same thing you cannot say with Christianity or Islam.

After 9/11 there are lot of attacks in Muslim communities in the West and the bias is getting higher against Islam in the west. The European Govt.s are passing lot of laws which can be used against the spread of Islam and which also hurt Muslims.

You are nothing but a biased poster(India hater) who is hiding behind BD patriotism. :wave:

Yes, I know that is your own propaganda line. Actually your own Muslims face less of a threat, because they are citizens of your state and they have votes. It is the ones that are outside and immediate neighborhood, that face the much bigger threat from your Hindutva infested state machinery, state terrorism Israel style.

And again, please stop your and your poodle's propaganda that I hate Hindu's. I do not hate anyone, for the nth time. But I will state the nature of things as I see it, and some may not like what I say.

You want to make India a demon and with that you want to convey your own propaganda. Fear and propaganda exists side by side.
You are calling other who are showing the reality as propagandists.

We are orchestrating fascism. Thats on topic. I'm even wearing my saffron underwear.

I've put on my saffron langoth too and I've even gone and tucked in a churi. I was wondering if you could help me with the bagal me choori bit though, my devious baniya mind just cannot envision ways to eliminate Islam with the dam@#$ blade nicking my ribs with a rather painful frequency. Any suggestions or remedies would be helpful. Bare in mind though that we baniyas are meant to be bare chested and the knife we tuck in under our armpit has to be unsheathed..hence my discomfiture.

Oh and on topic. Sir, exactly how does matching headbands lead you to club the people in the pictures you've posted with RSS members? If that is how you collate information and form a post, then I guess that it would be an exercise in futility to ask you more than one question at a time.

No the witnesses were based on i heard this, my bro heard kader killed from one of his friend's mama, my chaca saw the slaughter. None of the witnesses saw the act in front of them then how can you pass a judgement on that? I told you to ask him for the report of the tribunal. That is now how a court works, and besides i haven't changed, i have always been unbiased and will remain the same.
After 71, jodi rejakar DU te jay, bhoire dito chatro league e ra. If you say that they didn't know he was criminal then how do you know that they are the ones? And Jamat weren't the real rejakars, the main ones are established inside AL, GOVT offices. Most were members of Muslim league. You can't blame the ones who were just supporting Pakistan.

If they just supported Pakistan then maybe I wouldn't be so angry . . . . but the crimes they have committed are too much. Again, BAL is a spineless govt who are planning a back-door deal with Jamat. So they made a weak case and excluded many key witnesses.

I don't believe BAL/BNP has more rezakars than BNP. Anyway lets agree to disagree. Staying neutral is a tough ask. Shobai parena. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom