What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-MASTERMIND killing their own to keep momentum

Media manipulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ "Media manipulation is a series of related techniques in which partisans create an image or argument that favours their particular interests. Such tactics may include the use of logical fallacies and propaganda techniques, and often involve the suppression of information or points of view by crowding them out, by inducing other people or groups of people to stop listening to certain arguments, or by simply diverting attention elsewhere."]

This is happening in BD media now.

One good example is PDF BD section situation which is happening now as well.

The gathering at Shahbag are not only calling for the execution of Kader Mollah, but also big goals like banning all religious-based parties, and banning "Islamic" corporations (even though many aren't even owned by Jamaat nor do they hold large shares).

There's no doubt that there is a much bigger hand at play here.

Another thing: The AL-led government have limited support from the military.

Majority of the officers killed at Pilkhana were of BNP alignment, and majority of the army are. Some are Jamaat, and very few are Awami.

As far this "trial" goes, it's not like Bangladesh can use the ICT anyway it desires. Very few and very powerful nations can only do that. Not even India can do it.

I understand some people's sentiments regarding Jamaat, but please; let's stay realistic and level-headed here.

I could not agree with you more. I call these people sheep because however well intentioned they are being lead for nefarious purposes. They do not realise how crazy this is and how far from say tharier sq protests this shabagh crap is. A nobel cause has been hijacked for political reasons and I fear the repurcussion for the nation in the long run.

No BD is supporting this ..... At worst ppl are pointing out that the irony of BAL herds are calling for execution of people without due and acceptable legal process yet crying about murder of this guy.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

No BD wants any BD to be murdered whatever their belief. The only ones wishing caos in BD is the assorted hindutva fascist brigade.

Md_Akmal and Al-Zakir celebrated the death of the blogger.

It's there on the other thread. If you don't believe me then I can post the quotes with the links.

Back
Top Bottom