What's new

RUSSIAN RADAR CAN NOW SEE F-22 AND F-35 Says top US Aircraft designer

@Indos : I know that, thanks.

I think what matter in air combat today is about you shoot (and kill) first before the enemy shoot at you. And Stealth technology, whatever it is just to improve your aircraft so these three advantage points can be reach

1. How far you can stay free from enemy radar lock before they enter your weapon range. Or if you are being locked, you can get free from them.
2. How good is your missile to hit the enemy.
3. And how long you can stay alive until all your missile are fired upon the enemy and go home.

So Stealth or no stealth as long as you have these three advantage compared your enemy, you win.

O.K...so why Russia is still working with T-50 if STEALTH is not working anymore ???

It is not simply a question of stealth has been completely negated in all situations.

Other countries may not have access to radar of this technological level and so T-50 would be very useful against them.

The radars may only be capable of being mounted in relatively limited ground-based fixed installations and so the employment could also be limited.

Yep. China is closing the Gap.

He was talking about the eventual successor to the American B-2 and I responded about that. None the less, countries like America, China and Russia (as well as a few others) are all working on their own "future projects" No one is standing still in that department.

@Indos : I know that, thanks.

I think what matter in air combat today is about you shoot (and kill) first before the enemy shoot at you. And Stealth technology, whatever it is just to improve your aircraft so these three advantage points can be reach

1. How far you can stay free from enemy radar lock before they enter your weapon range. Or if you are being locked, you can get free from them.
2. How good is your missile to hit the enemy.
3. And how long you can stay alive until all your missile are fired upon the enemy and go home.

So Stealth or no stealth as long as you have these three advantage compared your enemy, you win.

Yup, its right. Welcome to PDF. Good to have another Indonesian here. It is a good place to have intellectual discussion with many nationalities, as long as we are not obsessed with (learn psychology to understand this (2KnowMySelf | The Ultimate Source for Understanding Yourself and others :D), it is still a good place to understand other nations problems and nurture our own intellectuality .....:)

I

Other countries may not have access to radar of this technological level and so T-50 would be very useful against them.

Don't forget what is the goal of making T-50 ? Fighting F-15 or F-22 ?

Last edited:
Stealth is hip and Russia pleases his custumers with T-50. Soon All Militaries in the world will be able to purchase fifth gen stealth fighter and Russia will increase its defence exports.

Mother Russia is here to help. Help against US imperialism. :agree:

Stealth is hip and Russia pleases his custumers with T-50. Soon All Militaries in the world will be able to purchase fifth gen stealth fighter and Russia will increase its defence exports.

Mother Russia is here to help. Help against US imperialism. :agree:
The look of the T50 and F35 is quite similar, but honestly i don't think that the T50 is as good as the F35, knowing all the investissements made for the F35

The look of the T50 and F35 is quite similar, but honestly i don't think that the T50 is as good as the F35, knowing all the investissements made for the F35

F35 is the bankers tool to squeeze more money out of the us taxpayers.

F35 is the bankers tool to squeeze more money out of the us taxpayers.
It "only" cost few billions so i doubt it's the real reason

If they want to take us money, they'll use more efficient strategies: wars, massive destruction of employments, destruction of the industry...

Back
Top Bottom