What's new

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan

Of course China working on stealth dectect radar. Stealth won't make the jet invisible but can only reduce the radar signal reflection. Since China already have a stealth jet flying, they do understand the technical aspect of stealth jet, they will come up with a radar that can detect stealth jet.
Any radar can detect a stealth jet, genius. Just at shorter range than a non-stealth jet. Obviously you haven't a clue how it works.

Any radar can detect a stealth jet, genius. Just at shorter range than a non-stealth jet. Obviously you haven't a clue how it works.

The word stealth should be replaced with VLO to avoid any confusion.

The word stealth should be replaced with VLO to avoid any confusion.
That would help. Plus an explanation that after you detect it....you gotta get a weapon "lock".

That would help. Plus an explanation that after you detect it....you gotta get a weapon "lock".

Now you are expecting too much, they have an optimized script, make it too big and the posters will lose efficiency in terms of posts per hour. :-)

Did I say I'm an expert on stealth aircraft? read what I wrote, all I said China working on radar to detect stealth jet since they had a flyable stealth jet, they will have complete knowledge of stealth technology, they will understand how to detect stealth with their next generation radar. If i'm an aerospace engineering, I wouldn't pass out my knowledge without getting pay. Why would I waste my time provide key information about stealth technology for free of charge on the net for you noob. Any so call expert in here just a bunch of noob, I never claim I'm an expert or an engineering.

Provide me with info free of charge? Lol...I can't even see you getting paid to teach a retard how to count his ears.

Provide me with info free of charge? Lol...I can't even see you getting paid to teach a retard how to count his ears.

Did I provide you any information on my post? retard take everything I wrote too serious, you probably the retard counting your ears as you read my comment.

Did I say I'm an expert on stealth aircraft? read what I wrote, all I said China working on radar to detect stealth jet since they had a flyable stealth jet, they will have complete knowledge of stealth technology, they will understand how to detect stealth with their next generation radar. If i'm an aerospace engineering, I wouldn't pass out my knowledge without getting pay. Why would I waste my time provide key information about stealth technology for free of charge on the net for you noob. Any so call expert in here just a bunch of noob, I never claim I'm an expert or an engineering.

I agree you are no expert or even one with a clue about any subject matter you choose to post here. On the other hand your motherland China does appreciate you and has a deposit for you to collect.

I agree you are no expert or even one with a clue about any subject matter you choose to post here. On the other hand your motherland China does appreciate you and has a deposit for you to collect.

Wtf you need to agree with me? No shit I don't need a groupies from the 7/11 Apu in the corner of my street selling slurpies and pretend Apu an expert of everything.

Wtf you need to agree with me? No shit I don't need a groupies from the 7/11 Apu in the corner of my street selling slurpies and pretend Apu an expert of everything.

711 guy needs $2.5 million dollars to own that franchise, while you dum lee sell your women at the massage parlors for how much?

Motherfudger, 2.5 millions dolars worth of that franchise compare to billions dollars worth of value facebook isn't much is it?

Did I say Chinese own facebook? You mention the value of 7/11 franchise, all I need to put up a corporation that worth 10x more than the 7/11.

Just to shove the turd Indian love to defecated out in the open up on your own ***.

Back
Top Bottom