What's new

China’s J-25 ‘Ghost Bird’ Stealth Fighter Better than US F-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend, is this a blog? I am unable to access the website. For military discussion, I would feel more comfortable with the data from a Chinese government media
I can access it though. It looks like a blog site. But the source is elsewhere.

lol.. no country can afford multiple 5gen projects at a time... congrats to chinese/ccp

Sorry but i just cant stop laughing :rofl: Chinese are lucky that Gambit has still not read this thread. :lol:

Sorry but i just cant stop laughing :rofl: Chinese are lucky that Gambit has still not read this thread. :lol:
How can you make one understand,there are no GHOSTS in the world.its difficult for someone who was told and belived his whole life.

And this blog based its information on the information they obtained from the behind?

How can you make one understand,there are no GHOSTS in the world.its difficult for someone who was told and belived his whole life.
Yeah i can understand :lol:

And this blog based its information on the information they obtained from the behind?
Every news of Chinese weapons are based on anonymous blogs and photoshoppped pics.Dont tell me you didnt knew this :lol:

Every news of Chinese weapons are based on anonymous blogs and photoshoppped pics.Dont tell me you didnt knew this

Well, I do believe that China is making series of massive progress and to think otherwise is dangerous. But come on, hundreds of thousands of hours of flight sorties with F-22 and it still doesn't fulfill everything that designers had in mind, now a mysterious CGI competitor comes out of nowhere and they claim its better?

Edit: And a Wordpress blog at that!

Not sure if this was posted before....

China’s speed in developing its fifth-generation fighter jets surprised the world. After disclosures of its J-18, J-20 and J-31 fighters, its strongest stealth fighter jet J-25 “Ghost Bird” has now been disclosed by foreign media.

According to the report, J-25 has successfully surpassed US most advanced F-22 fighter. According to analysis, J-25 is capable of cruise at supersonic speed and has a takeoff weight exceed 20 tons. It is a high-performance heavy fighter jet for dominance of the sky with its surprising speed and better undetectability, which according to sources is due to the application of 3D printing technology.

Source: qianzhan “China’s J-25 ‘Ghost Bird’ fifth-generation fighter better than US and Russian ones including F-22” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese”

China’s J-25 ‘Ghost Bird’ Stealth Fighter Better than US F-22 | Tiananmen's Tremendous Achievements

of course it is! who in the right sense of Mind can deny superiority of Chinese products over US ones ;)

US technology has been tested in combat on many occasions, but Chinese military hardware has yet to prove its worth.

I do not believe it really exists.

I do not believe it really exists.

I read it. And it is garbage, of course. The Internet Chinese are desperate to believe anything -- ANYTHING.

US technology has been tested in combat on many occasions, but Chinese military hardware has yet to prove its worth.
Extensive field test is enough to verify every new military hardware.

During turkey air defense bid, China HQ-9 is the only system that are to operate at any suggested scenario by Turkish officials. While Patriot, Aster and S-300 missile system all chicken out. HQ-9 also scored the highest point during the trial test. This was reveal by Turkish officers.

Good and extensive test is able to prove a system reliability which is the reason why we have so little manned rocket launch with a first but has aready proven our technology in supporting human in space, docking and space walk.

I read it. And it is garbage, of course. The Internet Chinese are desperate to believe anything -- ANYTHING.

Most of the time its American posted as Chinese posters to spread nonsense in Chinese or english forum. :lol:

These projects do not exist. All these reports (and many more) came from a report on WantChimaTimes posted december last year. Please some mod delete this fake news.

Can't post the link cause my post count too low lol.

These projects do not exist. All these reports (and many more) came from a report on WantChimaTimes posted december last year. Please some mod delete this fake news.

Can't post the link cause my post count too low lol.

I first saw this CG picture of the so-called J-25 nearly 10 years ago way back to 2005 or 2006 in a Chinese military magazine bought in a Shenzhen bookshop. It was called J-XX then, and was just one of many artist illustration of speculated stealth fighter. If it really exist you would expect it to be flying for a long time now.

People just love to dig up old picture and spin it around. Really, it is just a fan boy picture, no more than that.

There is no news here and the two projects that are alive and kicking are the J-20 and J-31, and many Chinese posters still say there is some way to go for both projects to deliver what is expected of them.

The F-22 has seen nine years of service so far. That in itself sets it apart from other fifth generation projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom