What's new

China’s J-25 ‘Ghost Bird’ Stealth Fighter Better than US F-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-22's radar signature is smaller than a canary's.
What about j-25?

Extensive field test is enough to verify every new military hardware.

During turkey air defense bid, China HQ-9 is the only system that are to operate at any suggested scenario by Turkish officials. While Patriot, Aster and S-300 missile system all chicken out. HQ-9 also scored the highest point during the trial test. This was reveal by Turkish officers.

So you are justifying a plane worth hundred's of millions of dollars with an example of using preferred SAMS????? How about I compare your J-20 to Apache choppers....? Is that even a comparison?? Grow up guys!
I am sure you guys have multiple projects on Stealthy designs. But what I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE about, is that none of this crap is a direct competition to the -22 and it won't be the case for the next foreseeable future either. That's for sure, hands down up or sideways!

F-22's radar signature is smaller than a canary's.
What about j-25?

The 'J-25' has the radar signature that is the size of a big, cardboard and tape pinata..............OH, wait a minute, that's what it actually is. Never mind.:woot:

The Chinese are making fifth generation fighters but can't build a decent camera for a damn photograph, ffs buy a damn Japanese cannon...its reliable, takes a good photograph and they do not look Photoshopped. :hitwall:

Our J-10B is better than the F-22.

F-22 is more overrated than the F-117. The F-117 was beyond a joke. Even Serbia shot that piece of junk from the air.

The Chinese are making fifth generation fighters but can't build a decent camera for a damn photograph, ffs buy a damn Japanese cannon...its reliable, takes a good photograph and they do not look Photoshopped. :hitwall:

We are still developing our civilian industry. We started our economic reforms only 30 years ago. We are gradually moving up the value chain like Japan did. We have experience developing military technology so we are better at that than at civilian technology brands.

this is how a rumor got spread```guys`this is utter nonsense and the CG is dull

Would you be kind enough to tell me whats better in j10 B than F-22.

Also could you explain that if j10B is superior than why China is spending money on projects like J10C,J20 and j31??

I hereby declare that a turboprop plane is better then the F-22 !!! Why? because I said it is, and that's good enough :lol:

I hereby declare that a turboprop plane is better then the F-22 !!! Why? because I said it is, and that's good enough :lol:
Chinese are becoming more and more delusional and especially arrogant of there new found wealth and achievements.The same thing of which America is accused by Chinese themselves.This will cause the downfall of China in future.

Wow I didn't know 3D printers were being used to produce aircraft. So the aircraft must be made out of plastic thus giving it superior stealth over the F-22.
Some moron has even thanked his post :omghaha:

Would you be kind enough to tell me whats better in j10 B than F-22.

Also could you explain that if j10B is superior than why China is spending money on projects like J10C,J20 and j31??
It is called 'Chinese physics'. In order for the aircraft to be imbued with 'Chinese physics', it must be built by Chinese hands and on Chinese soil. Once done, the jet will be undetectable by radar. Missiles and bullets will bounce off it. Light waves will bend around it, rendering it effectively invisible to the human eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom