What's new

China’s J-25 ‘Ghost Bird’ Stealth Fighter Better than US F-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rumor first published by the Taiwanse spy. It is not true but we did indeed have an experimental design idea for 6th gen fighter. It won't be start until J-20 is fully in operation.

It is called 'Chinese physics'. In order for the aircraft to be imbued with 'Chinese physics', it must be built by Chinese hands and on Chinese soil. Once done, the jet will be undetectable by radar. Missiles and bullets will bounce off it. Light waves will bend around it, rendering it effectively invisible to the human eyes.

I was actually put on ignore list of few Chinese members here because they didn't like my skepticism about DF-41 claims... I guess we just don't understand these things because we aren't Chinese so we don't have their superior IQ. :coffee:

I was actually put on ignore list of few Chinese members here because they didn't like my skepticism about DF-41 claims... I guess we just don't understand these things because we aren't Chinese so we don't have their superior IQ. :coffee:

More like you all having sourgrape of China advancement and using any means to derail with make up and vague figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom