What's new

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan

I did not say I need to do jack.. I simply asked if you were offering up your massage girls for it. when it comes to rape...study done found about chinese : Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

I don't take your opinion seriously for me and you to continue to troll.

I did not say I need to do jack.. I simply asked if you were offering up your massage girls for it. when it comes to rape...study done found about chinese : Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.
@Fattyacids, has debunked your so called facts multiple times and yet you keep pulling them out of your rear. To attack you I would in turn hurt other Indians sentiments. So I refrain from doing so. You're nothing but a troll who would not know the difference between a ****hole and ***hole. Sorry, but you're a disgrace for all other good and educated Indians.

@Fattyacids, has debunked your so called facts multiple times and yet you keep pulling them out of your rear. To attack you I would in turn hurt other Indians sentiments. So I refrain from doing so. You're nothing but a troll who would not know the difference between a ****hole and ***hole. Sorry, but you're a disgrace for all other good and educated Indians.
So China is crime free?

@rott
What can you expect from a retarded indian troll? 25 % refers to martial rape, which is not criminalized in India. He can't even tell sex from rape, never mind martial rape, or gang rape: this retard can't even count, 25% is not equal to "over half respondents" LOL.

Original report: Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention

Last edited:
@rott
What else can you expect from a dumb troll? 25 % refers to martial rape, he can't even tell sex from rape, never mind martial rape. And 25% is not equal to "over half" (maths retard)
Source: Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention

You see, coming from a country that is ranked as worst place for women, this troll is ridden with complex and shame.
Trust Women - India worst G20 country for women
Every site gives different stats...8-)some are showing europe is worst for women...anyways what is this?
China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage:china:
I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective) - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com:china:

Every site gives different stats...8-)some are showing europe is worst for women...anyways what is this?
No, UN clearly ranked India the worst place for women.
'India, worst place in world for girl child' - The Times of India

A lack of statutory rape law does NOT mean rape is legal. Shabby journalism, dimwitted readers. Indian education system is so bad.

From a blog?? How desperate can you get.

China is the top 5 most visited country with 50 million visitors each year. You don't hear them crying about getting rape like in India, which only has like 8 millions visitors.

Last edited:
No, UN clearly ranked India the worst place for women.
'India, worst place in world for girl child' - The Times of India

A lack of statutory rape law does NOT mean rape is legal. Shabby journalism, dimwitted readers. Indian education system is so bad.

From a blog?? How desperate can you get.

China is the top 5 most visited country with 50 million visitors each year. You don't hear them crying about getting rape like in India, which only has like 8 millions visitors.
That blog was only to show the mentality of chinese against rape victims...anyways here are some sites and India is not top...one even shows USA to be top...
Rape Statistics | Statistic Brain
Which country has the highest reported incidents of rape? [DATA] | GlobalPost
All countries compared for Crime > Rapes
Here is UN Report http://www.unodc.org/documents/data...ual_violence_sv_against_children_and_rape.xls India is behind most developed countries:yes4:...regarding china well you can never get true and exact information in china...can we?:sarcastic:
Regarding India Rape In India: Why It Seems Worse | TIME.com the media is just too active in this scenario...regarding times of India I can show you most nation's own newspapers saying the same for their nations:big_boss:

That blog was only to show the mentality of chinese against rape victims...anyways here are some sites and India is not top...one even shows USA to be top...
Rape Statistics | Statistic Brain
Which country has the highest reported incidents of rape? [DATA] | GlobalPost
All countries compared for Crime > Rapes
Here is UN Report http://www.unodc.org/documents/data...ual_violence_sv_against_children_and_rape.xls India is behind most developed countries:yes4:...regarding china well you can never get true and exact information in china...can we?:sarcastic:
Regarding India Rape In India: Why It Seems Worse | TIME.com the media is just too active in this scenario...regarding times of India I can show you most nation's own newspapers saying the same for their nations:big_boss:

Anyone can write blog, I can start one now too. Have you got a brain? Likewise, don't give me dodgy unproven source like statistics.com

$55 million who visited China do go back to their home country. What's stopping them from reporting, if it did happen??? Dude, where's yr brain?

India is repeatedly ranked by UN, the mother of all watchdogs, as the worst place for women. Your "eve-teasing" culture is so rampant that your govt had to put up anti "eve-easing" ads. In China or elsewhere, you go to jail for eve-teasing. There's no comparison alright!

Complex driven denial and delusion be treated, seek help :wave:

Last edited:
Anyone can write blog, I can start one now too. It's not a reliable source! Are you even educated? Likewise, don't give me dodgy unproven source like statistics.com

$55 million who visited China do go back to their home country. What's stopping them from reporting, if it did happen?? Have you got a brain??

India is repeatedly ranked by UN, the mother of all watchdogs, as the worst place for women. No other place in the world does "eve-teasing" culture exists. Your govt even put up anti "eve-easing" ads. In China or elsewhere, you go to jail for eve-teasing. There's no comparison alright!

Indulge in your denial and delusion. :wave:
I did show you the UN report...anyways believe what you like.Source of India being ranked worst by UN?Eve teasing does not happen in China?Who will report it in their home country who is gonna take action against chinese citizen in china?You don't even have law regarding child abuse lol.Hear also people go in jail.Our government and media are just hyperactive in this issue.

Back
Top Bottom