What's new

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan

LOL who said 25% in more than half you idjit. Brainwashed Chinese can't figure 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman( who was not a girlfriend or wife), and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

You can't spell and write correctly, small wonder u can't count very well. Marital rape is not the same as rape, castro boy. :rofl:

You're UN certified sexual assault superpower.
ww.trust.org/item/?map=poll-canada-best-g20-country-to-be-a-woman-india-worst/

Bollywood confessed.
Actress Kalki Koechlin : I, my close friends were sexually abused as children - newsR
Over 53% children face sexual abuse: Survey - The Times of India

And the Godmen do it.
These are India's most controversial godmen - Rediff.com News

You can't spell and write correctly, small wonder u can't count very well. Marital rape is not the same as rape, castro boy. :rofl:

You're UN certified sexual assault superpower.
ww.trust.org/item/?map=poll-canada-best-g20-country-to-be-a-woman-india-worst/

Bollywood confessed.
Actress Kalki Koechlin : I, my close friends were sexually abused as children - newsR
Over 53% children face sexual abuse: Survey - The Times of India

And the Godmen do it.
These are India's most controversial godmen - Rediff.com News

you've become such brainwashed slave to the CCP that you can't figure out when a study speaks to non martial rape ...too!

You are some kind of special stupid to not comprehend that the study that in ADDITION to 'Girlfriend' being raped , it also speaks of non martial rape . "More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman( non martial ), and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape."

Chinese Communist Officials Seek Child Sex for Promotion » The Epoch Times

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage

RAPE CASE IS RARE IN CHINESE SYSTEM http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/world/asia/rape-case-is-a-rarity-in-chinese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&gwh=B2BA41E0128302FB3B86B83C62F14E4D&gwt=pay&

Outrage in China as city officials are accused of 'covering up' rape of six schoolgirls | Mail Online

Last edited:
you've become such brainwashed slave to the CCP that you can't figure out when a study speaks to non martial rape ...too!

You are some kind of special stupid to not comprehend that the study that in ADDITION to 'Girlfriend' being raped , it also speaks of non martial rape .

Chinese Communist Officials Seek Child Sex for Promotion » The Epoch Times

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage

RAPE CASE IS RARE IN CHINESE SYSTEM http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/world/asia/rape-case-is-a-rarity-in-chinese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&gwh=B2BA41E0128302FB3B86B83C62F14E4D&gwt=pay&

Outrage in China as city officials are accused of 'covering up' rape of six schoolgirls | Mail Online

Articles from blog and tabloid news?? How desperate can you get? :omghaha:
How about some official source from profession organization?

UN ranked India the worst place for women. There is no more reliable source than UN women trust.
http://www.trustwomenconf.com/about/news/india-worst-g20-country-for-women/

:rofl: brainwashed chinese think Ny times , IB, Mail online is tabloid news...

Ny times editorials are submitted by anti-govt activist, it's from some blog.:omghaha:
IB article came from a personal contribution too.
Mail online is the most well known UK tabloid:omghaha:

Try some professional organization, but you won't find nothing. The honor goes to India :rofl: :wave:

Ny times editorials are submitted by anti-govt activist, it's from some blog.:omghaha:
IB article came from a personal contribution too.
Mail online is the most well known UK tabloid:omghaha:

Try some professional organization, but you won't find nothing. The honor goes to India :rofl: :wave:

:rofl: The 50 center countryman is talking about others being tabloid... LOL

news organizations have personal contributions from journalists... not every media is a state run media propaganda mouthpiece like it takes place w/ you guys:close_tema::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:rofl:

Are you illiterate? How many times must I repost??????
Thomson Reuter Foundation is the charity organization of Reuter that sponsored the study for UN women trust.
I read all about it in wiki,in UN,in its own 'about us' and found nothing about it being UN so you are wrong or either I did not read correctly so give me a link not your dumb words:mad:

This blog deserves the Nobel prize for idiocy!!

It also shows this as an F-22 fighter jet in the blog...

f-22.png

US F-22 stealth fighter jet

WTF? :woot:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

WTF! The author could not even distinguish between a Mitsubishi F-2 and a Lockheed Martin F-22? He's a credible Defence Analyst all right.:sarcastic:

I read all about it in wiki,in UN,in its own 'about us' and found nothing about it being UN so you are wrong or either I did not read correctly so give me a link not your dumb words:mad:

The foundation sponsored the UN study!!!!! You've got a serious literacy deficiency.
Wiki as source? Anyone can edit wiki, dumb!

The foundation sponsored the UN study!!!!! You've got a serious literacy deficiency.
Wiki as source? Anyone can edit wiki, dumb!
Yet UN makes no such claims.Where is the UN saying so?Show me the UN saying so not this dumb UK organisation as UK has a history of ridiculing India since british time,BBC being at the forefront of that.By the way one has to provide source in wiki you dumbo.Infact I showed you a Un report in which India was nowhere near worse.China is also ahead of India in many sites,no big deal.Hear is one for ya.All countries compared for Crime > Rapes

Back
Top Bottom