What's new

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan

I did show you the UN report...anyways believe what you like.Source of India being ranked worst by UN?Eve teasing does not happen in China?Who will report it in their home country who is gonna take action against chinese citizen in china?You don't even have law regard child abuse lol.Hear also people go in jail.Our government and media are just hyperactive in this issue.

$50 million visitors don't lie. Plus, the few million expats living in China, you don't hear about eve-teasing or rape. There's no comparison, period.

$50 million visitors don't lie. Plus, the few million expats living in China, you don't hear about eve-teasing or rape. There's no comparison, period.
So you don't have anything but your words that UN ranked India worst...and I don't think visitors have any power in a dictatorship like china...and What is this?
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...inese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
In China, old attitudes about rape prey on women -- Adam Century - Newsday
Our police at least acknowledges flaws in its security systems and tries to give justice to the victim...yours hides the crime

Did I provide you any information on my post? retard take everything I wrote too serious, you probably the retard counting your ears as you read my comment.
3. I have 3 ears.

@Fattyacids, has debunked your so called facts multiple times and yet you keep pulling them out of your rear. To attack you I would in turn hurt other Indians sentiments. So I refrain from doing so. You're nothing but a troll who would not know the difference between a ****hole and ***hole. Sorry, but you're a disgrace for all other good and educated Indians.

that chinese lackey has not debunked jack

@rott
What can you expect from a retarded indian troll? 25 % refers to martial rape, which is not criminalized in India. He can't even tell sex from rape, never mind martial rape, or gang rape: this retard can't even count, 25% is not equal to "over half respondents" LOL.

Original report: Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention

Only a low IQ chinese dumb A____looks at the subject header and not the entire study and " other findings"...

It clearly said , separate from girlfriends ( which is not martial sex !) and spouse being raped....

quote: "More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape."

Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist

Last edited:

Only a low IQ chinese dumb A____looks at the subject header and not the entire study and " other findings"...

It clearly said , separate from girlfriends ( which is not martial sex !) and spouse being raped....

quote: "More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape."

The status of women in china is worse than that of Indian women in India...their police is even worse...have look at this and there are many others...Woman's rape case shows pitfalls of Chinese justice | Politics | McClatchy DC

So you don't have anything but your words that UN ranked India worst...and I don't think visitors have any power in a dictatorship like china...and What is this?
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...inese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
In China, old attitudes about rape prey on women -- Adam Century - Newsday
Our police at least acknowledges flaws in its security systems and tries to give justice to the victim...yours hides the crime

Another blog??? Coz you couldn't find news from mainstream media abt tourist getting rape in china. Your attempt is worthy of a place in Retarded troll hall of fame.

Last edited:
Another blog??? What an intellect. No wonder indian education standard is so low.
New york times one was not a blog,make all the excuses you like but chinese law is a failure in giving justice to women,so much for higher chinese education:lol:.Okay,how about this?Poor women are sent to labor camps in china if they report rape lol.
UN Study Looks at High Rate of Rape
Two assault cases that made China think CCTV News - CNTV English

Dumb castro troll can't even tell sex from rape, can't even count, what do you understand about the report?
Shanghalist forum news?? :rofl: Look, migrating to the US doesn't automatically improve your intellect.

The source of the report is the same: 25% refers to forcing partner to have sex, totally different from brutal rape in India

And 25% is not "more than half" Get a brain transplant.

Last edited:
New york times one was not a blog,make all the excuses you like but chinese law is a failure in giving justice to women,so much for higher chinese education:lol:.Okay,how about this?Poor women are sent to labor camps in china if they report rape lol.
UN Study Looks at High Rate of Rape
Two assault cases that made China think CCTV News - CNTV English

That article was from NY TImes blog, written by anti-govt activist. 50 million visitors to CHina each year knows better than retarded indian troll digging news from the net. :omghaha:

Shanghailist is also blog, forcing sex on partner? India doesn't even enforce martial rape law, if it did, the number would be 90% considering UN women trust repeatedly ranked India as worst place for women.

Sexual assault can happen in ANY country, but India has no peer. You're a superpower !
India: A Woman Raped Every 20 Minutes | Shakti Vahini
Opinion: Victims blamed in India's rape culture - CNN.com

That article was from NY TImes blog, written by anti-govt activist. 50 million visitors to CHina each year knows better than retarded indian troll digging news from the net. :omghaha:

Shanghailist is also blog, forcing sex on partner? India doesn't even enforce martial rape law, if it did, the number would be 90% considering UN women trust repeatedly ranked India as worst place for women.

Sexual assault can happen in ANY country, but India has no peer. You're a superpower !
India: A Woman Raped Every 20 Minutes | Shakti Vahini
Opinion: Victims blamed in India's rape culture - CNN.com
News was given taking survey from chinese university dear troll:hitwall:.Visitor count does not mean rape wont occur,why are you telling me how many people came to your deathzone country.Most visitors come for commercial purposes and not tourism in china.Your media is state run after all.Visitor count has increased in India despite being so bashed at for rapes.
Those brainless shakti bahini ones (they are also literally a blog,they don't even have a solid source,at least shanghailist had a survey from chinese university)have written' a woman is now raped in India every 20 minutes'.Based on this article A woman is raped every 20 minutes in India? Sheesh, doesn't she ever catch a break?Even if we take it the other way every women should have been raped in India over 4 times in 3 months.Shake my head to these intellectually challenged journos.:tsk:
NY was blog?Read again.The article was printed in new york times.But the cnn one you gave is a opinion...lol.
And china sends rape victims to labor camps along with those who protest against rape...did you read the UN one?:china:
By the way I asked you link for 'UN Women Trust' ranking India the worst.Don't you have anything but your words?

News was given taking survey from chinese university dear troll:hitwall:.Visitor count does not mean rape wont occur,why are you telling me how many people came to your deathzone country.Most visitors come for commercial purposes and not tourism in china.Your media is state run after all.Visitor count has increased in India despite being so bashed at for rapes.
Those brainless shakti bahini ones (they are also literally a blog,they don't even have a solid source,at least shanghailist had a survey from chinese university)have written' a woman is now raped in India every 20 minutes'.Based on this article A woman is raped every 20 minutes in India? Sheesh, doesn't she ever catch a break?Even if we take it the other way every women should have been raped in India over 4 times in 3 months.Shake my head to these intellectually challenged journos.:tsk:
NY was blog?Read again.The article was printed in new york times.But the cnn one you gave is a opinion...lol.
And china sends rape victims to labor camps along with those who protest against rape...did you read the UN one?:china:
By the way I asked you link for 'UN Women Trust' ranking India the worst.Don't you have anything but your words?

That university survey came from marriage/dating company? :omghaha: Now we know why ave indian iq is so low.
Tourists do go back home, dumbo. There're few millions of expat living in various part of China from rural factory to modern city.
NY times article came from anti-govt activist blog, not NYT journalist. The CNN article "opinion" came from rape VICTIM:omghaha:

You're UN certified superpower.
ww.trust.org/item/?map=poll-canada-best-g20-country-to-be-a-woman-india-worst/

Bollywood confessed.
Actress Kalki Koechlin : I, my close friends were sexually abused as children - newsR
Over 53% children face sexual abuse: Survey - The Times of India

And the Godmen do it too.
These are India's most controversial godmen - Rediff.com News

Last edited:
That university survey came from marriage/dating company? Now we know why ave indian iq is so low.
That university survey came from marriage/dating company? :omghaha: Now we know why ave indian iq is so low.
Tourists do go back home, dumbo. There're few millions of expat living in various part of China from rural factory to modern city.
NY times article came from anti-govt activist blog, not NYT journalist. The CNN article "opinion" came from rape VICTIM:omghaha:

You're UN certified superpower.
ww.trust.org/item/?map=poll-canada-best-g20-country-to-be-a-woman-india-worst/

Bollywood confessed.
Actress Kalki Koechlin : I, my close friends were sexually abused as children - newsR
Over 53% children face sexual abuse: Survey - The Times of India

And the Godmen do it too.
These are India's most controversial godmen - Rediff.com News
Godmen one is nonsense in this issue...only one person is in controversy regarding women rest is other issues.
Celebrities not innocent in china either Li Tianyi, princeling son of Chinese singer, denies gang rape charges - CNN.com
Thomas reuters is UN?Good going troll.:crazy:
Indian mentality is better than chinese anyday who hide crimes such as rape...at least we want women to be safe...from the very same site...Indians Support Safety; Iraqi Law OKs Child Brides
CNN is opinion...same like what others gave I can write one.What proof do you have NY article is from anti-govt activist?Here is a victim if you want one Woman's rape case shows pitfalls of Chinese justice | Politics | McClatchy DC there are thousands more.:police:

Godmen one is nonsense in this issue...only one person is in controversy regarding women rest is other issues.
Celebrities not innocent in china either Li Tianyi, princeling son of Chinese singer, denies gang rape charges - CNN.com
Thomas reuters is UN?Good going troll.:crazy:
Indian mentality is better than chinese anyday who hide crimes such as rape...at least we want women to be safe...from the very same site...Indians Support Safety; Iraqi Law OKs Child Brides
CNN is opinion...same like what others gave I can write one.What proof do you have NY article is from anti-govt activist?Here is a victim if you want one Woman's rape case shows pitfalls of Chinese justice | Politics | McClatchy DC there are thousands more.:police:

One person my ***. The article shows a list of Godmen who raped. That is a reflection of your rape problem.

Didn't you said chinese media is censored??? So it was NOT censored?? Feeling stupid now??
Our one case equal to your 1000 cases. READ: Actress Kalki Koechlin : I, my close friends were sexually abused as children - newsR

Thomson Reuter Foundation www trust.org is a UN foundation sponsored by Thomson Reuter. Hence, the name. How dumb can your question get????

Look, there's no comparison with China. You're the sexual assault superpower, certified by UN women trust. Your Bollywood certified it. Even your famous godmen are all rapist.
YOu're the worst place for women. Period!!!!

One person my ***. The article shows a list of Godmen who raped. That is a reflection of your rape problem.

Didn't you said chinese media is censored??? So it was NOT censored?? Feeling stupid now??
Our one case equal to your 1000 cases. READ: Actress Kalki Koechlin : I, my close friends were sexually abused as children - newsR

Thomson Reuter Foundation www trust.org is a UN foundation sponsored by Thomson Reuter. Hence, the name. How dumb can your question get????

Look, there's no comparison with China. You're the sexual assault superpower, certified by UN women trust. Your Bollywood certified it. Even your famous godmen are all rapist.
YOu're the worst place for women. Period!!!!
Read that article again...its for all kind of controversies and others are involved not in women but other issues such as drugs,corruption etc.
Actors are always involved in some or other thing...pay her and she will change her statement :p: besides china is no angel.
Thomas reuters is a UN foundation?I just read all about it and I found nothing,care to give a link?
Of course China is completely censored I stand by that.That's why there are no credible studies for china in any matter.Or china will come top in all negative matters.:agree:

Dumb castro troll can't even tell sex from rape, can't even count, what do you understand about the report?
Shanghalist forum news?? :rofl: Look, migrating to the US doesn't automatically improve your intellect.

The source of the report is the same: 25% refers to forcing partner to have sex, totally different from brutal rape in India

And 25% is not "more than half" Get a brain transplant.

LOL who said 25% in more than half you idjit. Brainwashed Chinese can't figure 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman( who was not a girlfriend or wife), and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

Chinese Communist Officials Seek Child Sex for Promotion » The Epoch Times

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...&gwh=B2BA41E0128302FB3B86B83C62F14E4D&gwt=pay

Outrage in China as city officials are accused of 'covering up' rape of six schoolgirls | Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom