What's new

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan

Did I say Chinese own facebook? You mention the value of 7/11 franchise, all I need to put up a corporation that worth 10x more than the 7/11.

Just to shove the turd Indian love to defecated out in the open up on your own ***.

chinese like you cannot claim glory on facebook. besides indians out do you in every success measure ya little massage parlour pimps, who sell your women in the USA

chinese like you cannot claim glory on facebook. besides indians out do you in every success measure ya little massage parlour pimps, who sell your women in the USA

Not one need to claim any one glory, what Indian success stories just shit in the public place and saved money from spending on toilet so Indian can buy 7/11 store and call it a successfull stories in the western world.

You talked about message parlor but forget to mention your from India where millions of children were force into sex slave. Gang raped in the public, police force gang raped victim reported sex crime.

Not one need to claim any one glory, what Indian success stories just shit in the public place and saved money from spending on toilet so Indian can buy 7/11 store and call it a successfull stories in the western world.

You talked about message parlor but forget to mention your from India where millions of children were force into sex slave. Gang raped in the public, police force gang raped victim reported sex crime.

seems like you getting all perturbed just before you have to go and pimp your family women on the night shift. calm down dum lee guy...don't forget there is yum yum schezuan dog on the dinner plate before you leave

seems like you getting all perturbed just before you have to go and pimp your family women on the night shift. calm down dum lee guy...don't forget there is yum yum schezuan dog on the dinner plate before you leave

Go gang raped someone, don't wasted my time trolling with me.

1st thing come to my mind Indian are gang rapist.

LOL. you offering up your girls at your massage parlor for that?

There over 1.2 billions Indian in the planet, why do you need other race to rape? Indian women mainly the victim of your Indian rape culture. Rape other race, your *** will get smoke with shotgun, there isn't a law in the US you can get away from committing rape by marry your victim. That kind of Hundhu law only happen in your Hindhu culture and nowhere else.

There over 1.2 billions Indian in the planet, why do you need other race to rape? Indian women mainly the victim of your Indian rape culture. Rape other race, your *** will get smoke with shotgun, there isn't a law in the US you can get away from committing rape by marry your victim. That kind of Hundhu law only happen in your Hindhu culture and nowhere else.
Its just that Indian media is active on this issue...else USA also has 1.3 million rapes annually but do we get to hear it?

There is no law in India that states so.That's personal,families sort it out that way.By the way muslim culture is even worse in many matters so don't bring religion in or I will report you.

There is no law in India that states so.That's personal,families sort it out that way.By the way muslim culture is even worse in many matters so don't bring religion in or I will report you.

Report me for stated fact? If you found I'm slander your religion as offensive, you better tell your Indian brethen to check himself. Everything is a fair game if he want to troll.

I just happened to find this.

According to the report of an Italian media (the Chinese name of which means progressives), US military has recently withdrawn its F-22 fighters from Japan back to Guam allegedly for routine overhaul.

However informed sources say that according to US military and arms dealers’ established practice, whenever they have a new weapon, especially a new weapon deployed at an important strategic base to scare the enemy, the weapon must be intensively publicized. It is impossible for the weapon to be withdrawn for routine overhaul.

There must be some mystic reason. According to the Italian media, the major reason for the withdrawal was that an F-22 was discovered and locked on by China’s radar that is able to detect stealth fighter jets.

The report says that it has learnt that mystic reason from PLA internal reference material.

Source: qianzhan.com “Has F-22 fighter jet discovered China’s military secret at the Diaoyu Island? Emergency withdrawal” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan | Tiananmen's Tremendous Achievements

f-22.png

A F-22 Raptor .... according to the article :D :D :D : D

Utter garbage... and I thought Indian defence "experts" suck :rofl:

Well why you stoop to his level let the mods take care

I wouldn't just report someone for trolling me personally, I won't take his post serious enough to report him but will be ready return the favor and mention all the nasty thing he and other Indian member probably don't want to read.

I did not say I need to do jack.. I simply asked if you were offering up your massage girls for it. when it comes to rape...study done found about chinese : Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.

Back
Top Bottom