What's new

US F-22 stealth jets join South Korea drills amid sabre-rattling

US will certainly look forward to contain China now and has very prudently started with her allies. Pakistan might be their next target post 2014.

I doubt Pakistan will be the next US target. Pakistan is a bothersome ally of the US, but an ally nonetheless. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I doubt Pakistan will be the next US target. Pakistan is a bothersome ally of the US, but an ally nonetheless. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Pakistan is quickly changing its allegiance and now falling with China.

You are correct that drastic change wont happen in US stance anytime soon but it may happen post 2014 if pakistan chose to completely follow China undermining US interests.

You are too quick to form opinion about others, a weakest form of argument. You are suggesting me things to do yet fail to being anything of value to the points i have raised in my initial post. I have done my homework, its time you start yours

You keep bringing Israel into the equation as some meme and then say I am too quick to formulate opinions? We are a Super power , we don't do things at the behest of anyone, unless it suits our strategic needs ONLY and FIRST. Sometimes it proves to be wrong like Iraq but most times it proves to be the right thing .

I have given you very many things to research first- and when you do so you will understand why a war with N Korea is not an imminent concern for us. Similarly on Iran I have asked you read up on ' concerns' of the civilized world with their weapons program.

I look at any issue and then research both sides of the equation- not just come in and bellicose about one side. For example : what do you think will happen to the region if Iran goes nuclear? If you are even a casual student of foreign policy you would know the answer to that... why is everyone including China/ Russia signing off on sanctions on them?

Same goes for N Korea. Here is a hint: there is someone called S Korea sharing the same space. Read up about what happens to them if we go to war. Lastly, understand that N Korea is mostly hot air. They can't get a missile to the US let alone they have not figured out how to miniaturize a nuclear warhead to fit on missiles. And then there is China who do not want and will do everything to prevent a US attack on N Korea, in terms of controlling N Korea and not attacking the US. Which btw, the North knows that they will lose the only ally they have. There is a lot to read up- start doing that and get off the fad of " the Israelis"

@IceCold

A decision of war for US is directly influenced by ease and strategic value.

Invading Iraq was a good prospect both in ease and value. They didn't have any major force like China to back as well as having a foothold in Iraq was always going to help US in deciding fate of ME countries.

North korea is all together different ball game. It is backed by China and indirectly by Russia to curtail the US expansion in NE Asia.

US will certainly look forward to contain China now and has very prudently started with her allies. Pakistan might be their next target post 2014.
It's already too late. China is already so powerful we can break USA in the Western Pacific. They couldn't even stop us from running over their allies Philippines and Japan in the South China Sea an East China Sea.

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep bringing Israel into the equation as some meme and then say I am too quick to formulate opinions? We are a Super power , we don't do things at the behest of anyone, unless it suits our strategic needs ONLY and FIRST. Sometimes it proves to be wrong like Iraq but most times it proves to be the right thing .

I have given you very many things to research first- and when you do so you will understand why a war with N Korea is not an imminent concern for us. Similarly on Iran I have asked you read up on ' concerns' of the civilized world with their weapons program.

I look at any issue and then research both sides of the equation- not just come in and bellicose about one side. For example : what do you think will happen to the region if Iran goes nuclear? If you are even a casual student of foreign policy you would know the answer to that... why is everyone including China/ Russia signing off on sanctions on them?

Same goes for N Korea. Here is a hint: there is someone called S Korea sharing the same space. Read up about what happens to them if we go to war. Lastly, understand that N Korea is mostly hot air. They can't get a missile to the US let alone they have not figured out how to miniaturize a nuclear warhead to fit on missiles. And then there is China who do not want and will do everything to prevent a US attack on N Korea, in terms of controlling N Korea and not attacking the US. Which btw, the North knows that they will lose the only ally they have. There is a lot to read up- start doing that and get off the fad of " the Israelis"

Why bring Israel into the equation? Isnt it obvious, when every thing is revolving around Israel to begin with. One country was destroyed while other is heavily assaulted with UN sanctions and threats of using military force. The way US sees threat to its national security and the way It sees threat to Israel security. Clearly the security of Israel here is the priority for whatever reason that is.

Again what will happen if Iran goes nuclear..... it will become an even greater threat to Israel? are we here on the same page....yes? Since Iran never threaten the US with a preemptive strike nor has Iran made any intentions about developing nuclear weapons.....then why all this nonsense of " Imagine what will happen if Iran goes nuclear" Iran is already nuclear as far as developing energy is concerned. The real question should be rephrased as "Imagine What will happen to Israeli dominance if Iran develops nuclear weapons"

Since you have repeated ask me to read up, how about you read up on the repercussions of what will happen if Iran is attacked? For your sake let me give you the key word to look for: Economy

N.K can be all hot air or not, that is an altogether different debate, my question is they have threaten not just the US allies but also US main land, when was the last time you heard Iran or Iraq making such statements, no matter how empty they are? Again don't misunderstand my intentions to see US attack yet another country for the sake of it however the haste US was in while attacking Iraq and sanctioning Iran and issuing statements of attaching Iran, clearly we can see the difference in the two approaches.

It's already too late. China is already so powerful we can break USA in the Western Pacific. They couldn't even stop us from running over their allies Philippines and Japan in the South China Sea an East China Sea.

Sir @HongWu

Japan and Phillipines are too small and weak to even contest against you. You can break even mars, no one has doubt on your capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why bring Israel into the equation? Isnt it obvious, when every thing is revolving around Israel to begin with. One country was destroyed while other is heavily assaulted with UN sanctions and threats of using military force. The way US sees threat to its national security and the way It sees threat to Israel security. Clearly the security of Israel here is the priority for whatever reason that is.

This is why it becomes a futile exercise to discuss on an intellectual level any foreign policy with your kind. The ones who see Israel everywhere. Where was the US during the 6 day war? Again _ I repeat, we are a super power- we do things only if we deem it as a direct and real threat to us. We don't see NK has any threat, rather just bluster.

We also do things like not help Egypt's last ruler, in spite of him being very helpful to the US and Israel. And support the arb spring in countries where their dictators are pro america. example ; yemen

This Israel syndrome you and your ilk carry is great for a conversation among fellow conspiratorial theorists. That's all the value it has- none in the real world.

Again what will happen if Iran goes nuclear..... it will become an even greater threat to Israel? are we here on the same page....yes? Since Iran never threaten the US with a preemptive strike nor has Iran made any intentions about developing nuclear weapons.....then why all this nonsense of " Imagine what will happen if Iran goes nuclear" Iran is already nuclear as far as developing energy is concerned. The real question should be rephrased as "Imagine What will happen to Israeli dominance if Iran develops nuclear weapons"

again you sound like a broken record with your " Israel Israel Israel- I see them everywhere" . Why is everyone signing up for sanctions against Iran? Is Russia and China looking out for Israel too? - NOPE. If Iran goes nuclear( weapons program) then all of middle east will follow. If Iran goes nuclear then their proxy terrorists pals will be handed crude versions of it. That is the concern among the world. Nobody wants either of those situations happening.

get off the Israel syndrome- they can handle themselves

This is why it becomes a futile exercise to discuss on an intellectual level any foreign policy with your kind. The ones who see Israel everywhere. Where was the US during the 6 day war? Again _ I repeat, we are a super power- we do things only if we deem it as a direct and real threat to us. We don't see NK has any threat, rather just bluster.

We also do things like not help Egypt's last ruler, in spite of him being very helpful to the US and Israel. And support the arb spring in countries where their dictators are pro america. example ; yemen

This Israel syndrome you and your ilk carry is great for a conversation among fellow conspiratorial theorists. That's all the value it has- none in the real world.

again you sound like a broken record with your " Israel Israel Israel- I see them everywhere" . Why is everyone signing up for sanctions against Iran? Is Russia and China looking out for Israel too? - NOPE. If Iran goes nuclear( weapons program) then all of middle east will follow. If Iran goes nuclear then their proxy terrorists pals will be handed crude versions of it. That is the concern among the world. Nobody wants either of those situations happening.

get off the Israel syndrome- they can handle themselves

For a second i thought you are the intellectual kind, your rant proves it other wise. And whats with my kind, just because you have an American flag makes you what.........you will always remain that dark skin little Indian. So get off this "we are superpower" syndrome because for all we know you might just one of those indian brought to the US and are trying to be more loyal then the king.

For a second i thought you are the intellectual kind, your rant proves it other wise. And whats with my kind, just because you have an American flag makes you what.........you will always remain that dark skin little Indian. So get off this "we are superpower" syndrome because for all we know you might just one of those indian brought to the US and are trying to be more loyal then the king.

When I say your kind I mean your kind that sees Jews / Zionist and Israeli hand in every occasion. Add to that- one that is racist given your kind's need to bring skin tones,as you have done above AKA throw everything else into debate - but the facts on the ground.

MY reply was not a rant rather it was an eye opener on the WHY you asked. End of the day when you mention the word Pakistan and India in today's environment. The first response that comes to peoples mind for either of them is stark and very different in the world view.

Back
Top Bottom