What's new

F-35 is Liaoning's worst nightmare, says Global Times

If thats all you going to do is resort to name calling and have no civilized argument to counter mine, we know who is really the kid.

China also had bad experience in the Korean war, same as in Taiwan when they fired missiles to influence the elections in 96 when they were suddenly intimidated by a pair of aircraft carriers. China won't do anything that could lead to retaliation by the U.S.

There can be no sound argument with likes of you when you afloat idea of annihilation of a country without reasons and like video gaming kids think it is any easy walk coming to a region and destroying it without receiving realization consequences on mainland US as well, I do not know how old are you China is not a cakewalk you pre-emptively attack they'll use WMDs as well nobody benefits so refrain from hollywood style comments and act mature. If and When China attacks neighbor wrongfully [which s not the case and history tell those lands belongs to China] than come back for another round of warmongering.

Again you are living 18 years back alot has changed, China is both economically and very strong gone are they days of ACs threatening China in Chinese waters it is US that should be careful threatening, now I don't have to point and list every weapon you can dig information.

Your foolish argument is all based on assumptions if china do this or do that the same could be said if US do this or that but that would be foolish neither US is going to do it for a tiny nation nor is China going to do that until it achieve many of its military goals. Both have their economy at stake going to war against major power like China and Russia...By the way first take on russians with super power weapons than come back talk about China...what happened in Crimea and Georgia where was US? no where.

There can be no sound argument with likes of you when you afloat idea of annihilation of a country without reasons and like video gaming kids think it is any easy walk coming to a region and destroying it without receiving realization consequences on mainland US as well, I do not know how old are you China is not a cakewalk you pre-emptively attack they'll use WMDs as well nobody benefits so refrain from hollywood style comments and act mature. If and When China attacks neighbor wrongfully [which s not the case and history tell those lands belongs to China] than come back for another round of warmongering.

Again you are living 18 years back alot has changed, China is both economically and very strong gone are they days of ACs threatening China in Chinese waters it is US that should be careful threatening, now I don't have to point and list every weapon you can dig information.

Your foolish argument is all based on assumptions if china do this or do that the same could be said if US do this or that but that would be foolish neither US is going to do it for a tiny nation nor is China going to do that until it achieve many of its military goals. Both have their economy at stake going to war against major power like China and Russia...By the way first take on russians with super power weapons than come back talk about China...what happened in Crimea and Georgia where was US? no where.

And I have pointed out the consequences if China decides to attack the other countries. And at the same time you claim it has historical evidence to claim those territorials even when you said its wrongful to attack other countries. Fine we can talk about it later on in the next round of warmongering when you support China's attacks to so call reclaim its rightful territories when it happens.:cheesy: Which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

What happened back in 96 still applies today because China hasn't done anything stupid to reclaim or attack Taiwan even when pointing missiles at it because the consequences are still the same as you have already backed that up for me. China may have become stronger but our economies intertwined.

I could say the same argument as to where was Russia when Serbia was being bombed? No where.

And I have pointed out the consequences if China decides to attack the other countries. And at the same time you claim it has historical evidence to claim those territorials even when you said its wrongful to attack other countries. Fine we can talk about it later on in the next round of warmongering when you support China's attacks to so call reclaim its rightful territories when it happens.:cheesy: Which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

What happened back in 96 still applies today because China hasn't done anything stupid to reclaim or attack Taiwan even when pointing missiles at it because the consequences are still the same as you have already backed that up for me. China may have become stronger but our economies intertwined.

I could say the same argument as to where was Russia when Serbia was being bombed? No where.

You are moving in circles, pointless to discuss with fanbois. You have nothing to backup first send US to fix ukraine and Georgia issue or worst bomb russians, iranians and NKs than come back rant about major power. You have to see the russian stance on serbia as russians were recovering from afghnistan disaster their economy was in bad shape it was wise on part of them but now if you see Georgia and ukraine clearly russians are back, so whatever you assume you are still wrong.

You are moving in circles, pointless to discuss with fanbois. You have nothing to backup first send US to fix ukraine and Georgia issue or worst bomb russians, iranians and NKs than come back rant about major power. You have to see the russian stance on serbia as russians were recovering from afghnistan disaster their economy was in bad shape it was wise on part of them but now if you see Georgia and ukraine clearly russians are back, so whatever you assume you are still wrong.

Whatever, you claim we are scared of Russia and didn't respond to its invasion of Georgia and Ukraine and I responded back by U.S. led attack on Serbia and how Russia didn't respond even when it had a powerful nuclear force. You think that be sufficient to prevent the U.S. and other countries from attacking Serbia. Your excuse was that Russia was really weak, yet if you remember that the Russians sent a small force to seize an airport in Kosovo if I remember watching on the news correctly before we sent in our own forces.

Whatever, you claim we are scared of Russia and didn't respond to its invasion of Georgia and Ukraine and I responded back by U.S. led attack on Serbia and how Russia didn't respond even when it had a powerful nuclear force. You think that be sufficient to prevent the U.S. and other countries from attacking Serbia. Your excuse was that Russia was really weak, yet if you remember that the Russians sent a small force to seize an airport in Kosovo if I remember watching on the news correctly before we sent in our own forces.

Do do it toughie lets see US takes Action this time against Russians and Chinese than we'll see until than its all hot air and baloney.

Best way to prove the F-35's worth. Let Japan or the US sneak the F-35s into China's airspace & see if it survives. :D

If it survives the test, then good for you guys. :enjoy:

If not then the next please?! :lol:

If you let japan intentionally fly in, that means you already know their position, so it's the same thing as spotting them if they fly in illegally.

LOL, It seems China should finish J-20 project development ASAP, only J-20 mass production and hundreds join PLAAF can stop those funny guys post F-35 pics over and over again here.

Just google latest Harmonic Radar, it can detect stealth fighter.
14111147814_c2bd04d027_o.jpg

13924254759_038cb3cbdc_b.jpg

1103702.jpg

14110909545_cb2da3eded_o.jpg

Search Wiki, the technology how to detect a stealth fighter ? There's not any 100% stealth aircraft, if metrewave radar and centimeter wave radar work together, they have the chance to track stealth fighter's trace.Only lower RCS at the front/ bottom of stealth fighter, higher RCS at the side of any stealth aircraft.

There's not only American search stealth technology, the Russian and Chinese did it too.

Cheaper F-35(compared with F-22) is not a threat for China, it will repeat the same result like F-117 shot down in Yugoslavia. The F-35 is CRAP before China and Russia military power.

even soviet radars can detect stealth aircraft with simple tweaks

F-117 was shot down due to following same path in on most of its missions , as Serbians didnt use radars to guide the missile to its target , most of the time they missed their targets but they got lucky with F-117

and yes more than 2 thousand F-35s will not be a threat for China :suicide2:

Russia was hella weak back then and was fighting a difficult war with Chechen insurgents. Now of course Russia is back as a super power and stopped the US from invading Syria.

even soviet radars can detect stealth aircraft with simple tweaks

F-117 was shot down due to following same path in on most of its missions , as Serbians didnt use radars to guide the missile to its target , most of the time they missed their targets but they got lucky with F-117

and yes more than 2 thousand F-35s will not be a threat for China :suicide2:
There will be more lucky to get stealth aircrafts down for China and Russia military power, like RQ-170 and F-117.

After building 2,000 F-35s ... how long time & how much money ? Well China can build 2,000 J-20 to deal with it, or 2,000 cheaper J-31 ? F-35 vs J-20, hahaha... give u 10 years. Time is Chinese best friend !

14154104431_3a9256c2d2_o.gif

Last edited:
There will be more lucky to get stealth aircrafts down for China and Russia military power, like RQ-170 and F-117.

After building 2,000 F-35s ... how long time & how much money ? Well China can build 2,000 J-20 to deal with it, or 2,000 cheaper J-31 ? F-35 vs J-20, hahaha... give u 10 years. Time is Chinese best friend !

14154104431_3a9256c2d2_o.gif

Love to see HQ-9 to shoot them all down !

it can , but US is actually buying 2400 F-35s

Love to see HQ-9 to shoot them all down !

I doubt that, even if you have a 500 km range missile and have to deal with jamming, decoys, etc.

Russia was hella weak back then and was fighting a difficult war with Chechen insurgents. Now of course Russia is back as a super power and stopped the US from invading Syria.

What? Nuclear deterrence was not enough to save its important ally like Serbia? Sending Russian paratroopers into Kosovo to seize an airfield before the U.S. led forces could come in? I doubt that.

Alot of stupid things in this Article.

What a baloney, First mistake nobody knows the AESA radar of J-20 [which is currently in prototype stage] how does the author assume J-20s not yet reveled AESA radar information [perhaps never will be revealed] is not equally good or superior to detect F-35 first. China is also working on multiple Active BVR medium and long range missiles they're not sitting idle.

Article is nothing short of next episode of drama with no real information on hands, regardless if the writer is Chinese/Taiwanese or someone else.
Do you know the 052C/D type and 346,346A?

The US economy is in bad shape and getting worse. Even if F-35C can achieve IOC in 2019, which is highly unlikely at this point, the Chinese military would have J-20 fighters and Type 055 destroyers operational by then. F-35C won't even be able to get near Liaoning. As for Japan, China has over 25 times the territory of Japan. Japan would lose to China like it lost to the US.

J20? Lmao. Isn't that bad copy of f-35? Chinese navy is also no match for Japanese and American war ships. You don't want another war with us. Trust me .

J-20 is technologically equal to F-35, but is a big twin engine plane rather than a much smaller single engine plane. Except J-20 has newer and more advanced body design. J-20 dominates F-35 like F-15 dominates F-16.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom