What's new

F-35 is Liaoning's worst nightmare, says Global Times

Any anti-ship missile is LiaoNing's worst nightmare ... not F-35, if the missile can hit it. :pop:

Or a stealthy submarine. A Royal Navy submarine commander decided that a nice place to study a Russian
fleet manouver was three meters below the keel of their flag ship.

Go ahead and do that, which can be done back to you a hundred times, since you are a master at repeating the same old drivel over and over again.

This is a thread on F35 vs. CV16 and you bring up the unexisting Japan-turkey alliance based on your weird lingusitic association. That forced you me and other to a respond to you.

When you bring up a non-existent alliance against China, I have every right to trash your linguistic brotherhood any way I want, including the Kurdish issue. Either take up the heat, or stop polluting Chinese forums.

I see Chinese members are over-tolerant of your hatred and racism.

But I will not allow you a free run.
Come and trash me with those things. That won't stop me of reporting you for posting offtopic. I dare you to do that. If you continue to think rules don't apply to Chinese, you are dead wrong. This is a free forum and I can support Japan however I want. Turkish-Japanese already coopearting on almost every field. Sooner or later you will accept our domain. Nobody will allow the cencorship you propose on this website. Even on topics like f-35 which only concerns nato countries and Japan Chinese swarm the topic and think they are the boss. LOL. We decide what is going to happen. Not you.

Last edited:
no offence to the OP , griffin , but seriously the article cries stupidness !!

Go ahead and launch a missile from 290 KM away and see if it can reach the AC :lol: the radars of the AC should be made in togo if they cannot detect it .

the best way to defeat an AC is by ASBM , in which china posses (DF-21) but US has not yet reached the tech yet (non black budget ) .

Come and trash me with those things. That won't stop me of reporting you for posting offtopic. I dare you to do that. If you continue to think rules don't apply to Chinese, you are dead wrong. This is a free forum and I can support Japan however I want. Turkish-Japanese already coopearting on almost every field. Sooner or later you will accept our domain. Nobody will allow the cencorship you propose on this website. Even on topics like f-35 which only concerns nato countries and Japan Chinese swarm the topic and think they are the boss. LOL. We decide what is going to happen. Not you.

Your brain is as small as a turkey's, is it not?

You are certainly free to opine, if you defend freedom of expression here. I am fine even if you bring up the least related issues. But then, do not cry foul when someone responds you in the same manner.

This is not to chase you away, albeit your reputation sinks by the day, but to challenge you.

So, this is the game: You take one step off-topic, I take another step. This can go and and on.

I will never initiate off-topic posts, but will certainly respond in the same manner if others do it.

As for your Altaic brothers, this is in your inverted mind only, we East Asians who are very familiar with the Japanese know.

Japan's wildest Pan-Asianism do not go beyond North East and South East Asia and the Pacific Russia and the US. Go check out a Co-Prosperity Sphere Map. Japan left you to the Germans; did not see you to be worth the trouble.

Today, your economic relationship is minuscule; Japanese ODA goes mostly to SE Asia and Africa, and Japan sends more tourist to East and South East Asia than the whole Middle East is combines.

They use Kanji on media, education and entertainment very heavily and their religion is influenced heavily by Chinese Buddhism. China-Japan and South Korea has been negotiating an FTA. Once Abe gone, you will not get even that little consolation from Japan which Abe gave you when he happily christened the underground rail.

Your brain is as small as a turkey's, is it not?

You are certainly free to opine, if you defend freedom of expression here. I am fine even if you bring up the least related issues. But then, do not cry foul when someone responds you in the same manner.

This is not to chase you away, albeit your reputation sinks by the day, but to challenge you.

So, this is the game: You take one step off-topic, I take another step. This can go and and on.

I will never initiate off-topic posts, but will certainly respond in the same manner if others do it.

As for your Altaic brothers, this is in your inverted mind only, we East Asians who are very familiar with the Japanese know.

Japan's wildest Pan-Asianism do not go beyond North East and South East Asia and the Pacific Russia and the US. Go check out a Co-Prosperity Sphere Map. Japan left you to the Germans; did not see you to be worth the trouble.

Today, your economic relationship is minuscule; Japanese ODA goes mostly to SE Asia and Africa, and Japan sends more tourist to East and South East Asia than the whole Middle East is combines.

They use Kanji on media, education and entertainment very heavily and their religion is influenced heavily by Chinese Buddhism. China-Japan and South Korea has been negotiating an FTA. Once Abe gone, you will not get even that little consolation from Japan which Abe gave you when he happily christened the underground rail.
You are going off topic again. But I will say this. Japan are natural allies of Turkic people. F-35, nuclear tech, education (they are opening uni's in Turkey) and many other areas there is close cooperation. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to produce joint military jets soon. For now F-35 is enough to deliver the punch needed. Also the joint production will give us the necessary exp to produce our own in the future. You shouldn't talk about thngs you don't know. According to Abe, Turkey is most important ally for them. We are altiac peoples and our destiny is clear.

Source:
Japan’s Strategic Push with Turkey | The Diplomat

F35 is a US-led project. Turkey is a level 3 partner -- the lowest level.

Japan is not a primary partner. It is a customer. Much like Turkey in the future.

The Diplomat is a tabloid news with zero credibility. They are not considered partial. I have classmates writing there and I know who they are.

The university thing is only an intention voiced by the leaders. Will not actualize. If it does, Turkey will pay the cost and Japan will provide technical assistance (Planned: Technical school)

According to Abe, US the most important ally and partner. Other than that, Japan has no ally, no security treaty. The rest is customers and diplomatic equals. Turkey does not ring any emotional bell in Japanese mind. You are as alien as Gambians.

Japanese FDI toward China (10billion USD in 2013)

In the Middle East, the largest two recipients are Saudi Arabia and UAE (27million US and -(minus) 269 million USD (Negative FDI).

Turkey does not even show up in the stats. In the Middle East, obviously Saudi Arabia is the most important because of oil trade.

You language is Altaic only in Grammar. And language does not make family or brother. German and Persian are both Proto-Indo-European. So much for brotherhood.

Japanese is not Altaic. Even if it was, it means nothing. Russian and Ukrainian are closer than between German and Dutch, yet they hate each other's guts.

Japanese is not Altaic. Even if it was, it means nothing. Russian and Ukrainian are closer than between German and Dutch, yet they hate each other's guts.

many don't get it. heck i know a twin blood brothers who have been at each other's throats since the death of their father and on the question of legitimate inheritance of their father's property. what makes us different from each other is not different physiognomy but how we see things differently from each other.

You are going off topic again. But I will say this. Japan are natural allies of Turkic people. F-35, nuclear tech, education (they are opening uni's in Turkey) and many other areas there is close cooperation. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to produce joint military jets soon. For now F-35 is enough to deliver the punch needed. Also the joint production will give us the necessary exp to produce our own in the future. You shouldn't talk about thngs you don't know. According to Abe, Turkey is most important ally for them. We are altiac peoples and our destiny is clear.

grow up boy grow up

These days wars are shadow wars. Superpowers like China and the US never fight each other face to face.

Wow, I actually concur with you. The stars must be aligned :lol:

Or a stealthy submarine. A Royal Navy submarine commander decided that a nice place to study a Russian
fleet manouver was three meters below the keel of their flag ship.

while the said fleet war performing a ASW exercise no less.

The US F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is capable of combating China's first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, reports Huanqiu, the website of China's nationalistic Global Times tabloid.

In a hypothetical aircraft carrier battle between China and the United States, the main fighter jets would include the United States' F-35C fifth-generation multirole fighter developed by Lockheed Martin and China's J-15 carrier-based jet developed by Shenyang Aircraft Corporation.

The F-35 is equipped with extremely powerful offensive capabilities for both land and sea combat, with a weapons load of eight tonnes and the capacity to carry four AIM20C and AIM-9X mid-range and short-range air-to-air missiles.

In an attack on the Liaoning the F-35 could carry joint strike missiles developed in Norway, which have a range of 290 kilometers. The J-15, on the other hand, could carry two YJ8-3 anti-missiles with a range of only 180 km.

In terms of radar technology, the US has the clear upper hand with its AN/APG-81 AESA radar developed by Northrop Grumman, which has a thousand transceivers with the ability to simultaneously search for 23 moving targets, including 19 targets in just 2.4 seconds, after which it would turn to tracking mode.

Even against China's J-20, the stealth, twin-engine fifth-generation fighter aircraft prototype being developed by Chengdu Aerospace Corporation, the F-35 would still be the first to detect its opponent due to its superior radar.

Observers are asking whether the Japan Air Self-Defense Force will make modifications to its F-35A jets to use the domestically developed AAM-4 and AAM-5 medium-range active radar-guided air-to-air missiles or if they will use US missiles given the differences in dimensions.

The problem for Japan is the cost of the F-35A, which could mean fewer aircraft if the price continues to rise. The price of the F-35A was US$111.6 million back in 2010, while the F-35B cost US$109.4 million and the F-35C was priced at US$142.9 million; since then the average price of one F-35 has risen to as high as US$228 million, according to some sources.

F-35 is Liaoning's worst nightmare, says Global Times|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Well yes, but are you Indians not remember that they (F-35) are also the nightmare of your carriers and naval combatants? So what is your answer for F-35, my Indian friends? I think basically both India and China are in the same boat at this one.

By today technology of ship building and research in Naval warfare there is lot of difference. F35 alone could not be a nightmare, however, in a combine force attack and with good tactics, yes it is possible. You cannot compare 1 AC of China with 2,3 battle groups of US. US has a big navy currently!!

Are we suppose to play fair? How many aircraft carriers did the U.S. bring to the fight against the Japanese during the battle of Midway?

LOL, It seems China should finish J-20 project development ASAP, only J-20 mass production and hundreds join PLAAF can stop those funny guys post F-35 pics over and over again here.

Just google latest Harmonic Radar, it can detect stealth fighter.
14111147814_c2bd04d027_o.jpg

13924254759_038cb3cbdc_b.jpg

1103702.jpg

14110909545_cb2da3eded_o.jpg

Search Wiki, the technology how to detect a stealth fighter ? There's not any 100% stealth aircraft, if metrewave radar and centimeter wave radar work together, they have the chance to track stealth fighter's trace.Only lower RCS at the front/ bottom of stealth fighter, higher RCS at the side of any stealth aircraft.

There's not only American search stealth technology, the Russian and Chinese did it too.

Cheaper F-35(compared with F-22) is not a threat for China, it will repeat the same result like F-117 shot down in Yugoslavia. The F-35 is CRAP before China and Russia military power.

So if the F35 is crap, then the Chinese and Russian fighters are crappier against the U.S. military power.

Last edited:
Well yes, but are you Indians not remember that they (F-35) are also the nightmare of your carriers and naval combatants? So what is your answer for F-35, my Indian friends? I think basically both India and China are in the same boat at this one.

written by a Chinese Newspaper and on China,so should be discussed on the context of China.F-35 was offered to India(tactfully) and probably we could by it whenever we want.but India doesn't want 3 different 5th gen,for now.but in near future,we could be interested as for now,there is no 5th gen carrier launched aircraft available(and our own AMCA will take considerable time,so will Pak Fa,while no naval aircraft planned).

LOL, It seems China should finish J-20 project development ASAP, only J-20 mass production and hundreds join PLAAF can stop those funny guys post F-35 pics over and over again here.

Just google latest Harmonic Radar, it can detect stealth fighter.
14110909545_cb2da3eded_o.jpg

Search Wiki, the technology how to detect a stealth fighter ? There's not any 100% stealth aircraft, if metrewave radar and centimeter wave radar work together, they have the chance to track stealth fighter's trace.Only lower RCS at the front/ bottom of stealth fighter, higher RCS at the side of any stealth aircraft.

There's not only American search stealth technology, the Russian and Chinese did it too.

Cheaper F-35(compared with F-22) is not a threat for China, it will repeat the same result like F-117 shot down in Yugoslavia. The F-35 is CRAP before China and Russia military power.
Let me guess...

You actually believe that the image came from an actual B-2 detection. :lol:

Let me guess...

You actually believe that the image came from an actual B-2 detection. :lol:
Maybe. And i completely trust it's F117 wrecks ... America, Russia, China we all didn't stay, stealth & anti-stealth techs always developing.

20073279169237.jpg

U1220P27T1D353240F3DT20060224111357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom