What's new

Racism towards NE people in India - unbelievable!

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
No matter how Indians try to whitewash it - this ugly racism is hard to hide...this will be the foundation of NE separating from India one day.

The reasons are mainly psychological - emanating from lack of cultural sensitivity resulting in intolerance.
  • Racism is in the blood for a majority of Indians, its ingrained in North Indian culture.
  • In-group versus out-group (us vs. them) - i.e. North Indian vs. NE, Southern or Kolkata Indians.
  • Hate learned at home through internalized self-loathing known as caste system
  • If you're above someone, then someone is below you and you have the right to punish them.
  • As economic solvency in India goes up - intolerance will go up with it.
Listen to this idiot rant on and on about his ugly views about North-Easterners and listen to the enthusiastic claps from the ignorant intolerant audience...

More media,

Funny thing is - North Indians have themselves borne plenty of racist treatment in other countries for their darker skin but are yet to learn something from it.

The first is a comedy video and the rest Videos are from January last year, when a North East Indian boy was Killed due to a Street Fight between 2 groups, but somewhat mentality of people like you cannot be changed who just want to be as negative as you can and spoil the image of this Forum and your won country. Plus do you really live in US ?? Plus posting a comedy video shows how blindly you wanted to create a thread to spread some good hatred.

If you speak about India.................Its a Vast country with different ethnics,Culture,Language, Religion.........So People from North East are our Brethren and Indian ....................

Wow! Five replies in as many minutes!

I don't see the racism

Of course you don't see the racism. It's a part and percel of your every day life. Put yourself in their shoes instead of calling them names like 'Chinky' or 'Chowmein'. I've been to Delhi, and I've seen how you treat people from the NorthEast. Sad.

how blindly you wanted to create a thread to spread some good hatred.

The intent was not to incite hatred - it was to point out on what goes on. This no one can deny, it's all over Indian News Media, social media - you name it. The point is - change your chhota aukat mentality. To be global citizens, North Indians need to step up culturally. The tolerance of hate is just as bad as perpetrating it.

People from North East are our Brethren and Indian

How come there are so many complaints by NE people then? They get _killed_ in places like Delhi for next to no reason...OMG!

Where are the effin' police? And people just stand around and watch??

C'mon Bhartiyas - there's no excuse....

Just take it as a fun. I am always mesmerized and overwhelmed about the stupidity on this forum and also the people here. I think he had not seen Russell Peters. Otherwise he would have posted the video and made a thread on him and said that see how Indians are abusing themselves in front of everyone.
Take my advice always come here for fun. You will get more entertained than rusell peters here.:D:D.

What part of the News Media Captions above do you have trouble reading? And these news anchors are stupid too?? And Russell Peters' first name has two S's in it...:rolleyes1:

He is a Bangladeshi who loves NE people.

And NE people sure do love Bangladeshis ;)

Nellie massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why the killing of innocent people is simply amusing - isn't it.

Especially when they aren't your 'kind' :rolleyes1:

What else do they teach at your local RSS 'shakha'?

The height of bad taste...

With the help of Bangladesh, NE India will be a new country. Bilal is working on it.

Sorry, it's in our culture. Request denied. Wage jihad and liberate India, ISIS style. :tup:

Don't be acting like this is outlandish...

It's the general caste-ist sectarian mentality in most Hindu circles. It's only recently that upper middle-class Hindus have had their mentality a little modernized. Hinduism and Egalitarianism never belonged in the same word. Why do you think lower class Hindus adopted other religions? Once you were unfortunate enough to be born 'Achhyut' (untouchable) or any other lower class Hindu you were doomed for life...unless you became Christian or Muslim. This is the larger reality for 99% of the people, not the comfortable India that PDF posters live in.

To this day apartment complexes in large Indian cities like Mumbai refuse to rent to people based on religion. Just a low-grade mentality incompatible with global culture. And this is upper middle class people acting this way - not uneducated people.:crazy::rolleyes1:

Indians have a lot to work on.

But I forgot - this 'don't give two hoots' disease permeates everything in India, so things will remain the same for a while...

It is such a problem in India, they actually had to implement a jail sentence for it:

Call a Northeastern 'Chinki', be jailed for 5 years - The Times of India

See how racist they are to us on this forum, how do you expect NE Indians to get away?

Ironically, outside of India, whether it is in America (Sikhs especially), Britain, Australia (who have coined the term "curry bashing")... It is Indians themselves who are the prime targets of hate crime.

Or simple discrimination, like the "flying while brown" phenomenon, or being rejected from internships by German professors for the "rape problem".

So you would think they, being such targets of discrimination themselves, would not do the same to others. But apparently not.

Yes NE people are treated badly, two weeks back i was coming back to my room after dinner in bangalore... A NE guy was walking on the road side with 4NE girls, a local guy called him and told him something, then that NE guy scolded them angrily and went away. Then these local guys were laughing on him.

Definitely I won't prefer to live in this environment, no wonder still ULFA is active... To be honest, these guys are living in a pathetic environment. There is no unity in diversity, only diversity is there, its just an empty pride.

Last edited:
Yes NE people are treated badly, two weeks back i was coming back to my room after dinner in bangalore... A NE guy was walking on the road side with 4NE girls, a local guy called him and told him something, then that NE guy scolded them angrily and went away. Then these local guys were laughing on him.

Definitely I won't prefer to live in this environment, no wonder still ULFA is active... To be honest, these guys are living in a pathetic environment. There is no unity in diversity, only diversity is there, its just an empty pride.

Sad Story. Only remedy is education and awareness. But that is a long road.

No wonder why NDFB and dozens of such separatist movements thrive in east India

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom