What's new

Unbelievable Racism towards Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest, Euro mob made under age Girls cry

All these small European countries jealous of Russia. How big is Romania? How many square kilometers? :lol:

How is that even relevant ? Who the hell cares ? We were talking about the Ukraine situation and how it reflected in Eurovision on Russian musicians.

Now,you come asking how big is Romania and saying that all of this is about jealousy ? I don't know ,much smaller than Russia,a little smaller than Poland but bigger than Slovakia ? Satisfied now.?..relevant much?.

The other retard just posted a youtube video . Am i supposed to discuss the youtube video of a butthurt hungarian on this topic ? What am i,5 years old ? How is that even relevant to the topic at hand.You always deflect the discussion with childlish discussions and people have to entertain your stupidities ?

And some of you get upset for being called fools...really......

How is that even relevant ? Who the hell cares ? We were talking about the Ukraine situation and how it reflected in Eurovision on Russian musicians.

Now,you come asking how big is Romania and saying that all of this is about jealousy ? I don't know ,much smaller than Russia,a little smaller than Poland but bigger than Slovakia ? Satisfied now.?..relevant much?.

The other retard just posted a youtube video . Am i supposed to discuss the youtube video of a butthurt hungarian on this topic ? What am i,5 years old ? How is that even relevant to the topic at hand.You always deflect the discussion with childlish discussions and people have to entertain your stupidities ?

And some of you get upset for being called fools...really......

You are being targetted sor your racist comments against Russians.
THis is not the forum for racism.

The boos were directed towards russias facism and not towards the two girls. Get your facts straight.

Sure it was :lol: no normal society boos two children just because of their ethnic origin. The two girls have nothing to do with the events in Ukraine and the petty audience should have know that. Very low, stay classy Europe. Also ironic that you call Russia fascists considering that a number of Ukrainian officials have openly been to Nazi rallies.

Honestly should we have expected any better from the Europeans these are the same people that cheered for 40+ people burned and shot in Odessa.

Sure it was :lol: no normal society boos two children just because of their ethnic origin. The two girls have nothing to do with the events in Ukraine and the petty audience should have know that. Very low, stay classy Europe. Also ironic that you call Russia fascists considering that a number of Ukrainian officials have openly been to Nazi rallies.

Honestly should we have expected any better from the Europeans these are the same people that cheered for 40+ people burned and shot in Odessa.

Get your facts straight, its good that russia was boooed at. Now they know they are hated. Besode that russia should not be allowed in this contest. There was a small chance to win so next song contest would be in russia and western europeans are not safe there.

Get your facts straight, its good that russia was boooed at. Now they know they are hated. Besode that russia should not be allowed in this contest. There was a small chance to win so next song contest would be in russia and western europeans are not safe there.

Can you tell me why Russia should be excluded when several non-European nomad states are permitted to participate? It makes a mockery of the term "Eurovision".

Get your facts straight, its good that russia was boooed at.

Only uneducated petty adults boo at two little girls in a talent contest. Shame on you. And what "facts" are you speaking of? Your racist opinions?

Now they know they are hated.

Keep going :lol: we all know you are a racist and a poor sport.

Besode that russia should not be allowed in this contest.

Says who? This only demonstrates that you are, one a hateful person and two. Someone that denies equal rights and freedoms to all people regardless of race. This is a basic democratic concept yet one that you the Europeans are stomping on. Enjoy your undemocratic EU regulated police state.

I am not aware of anyone cheering for arsons.
EU has called for an investigation of the whole affair.

I guess Russia needs to stop sending out children to represent them,
because boos will be coming for the foreseeable future.

Noone likes fascists either, but most expect that the Ukrainan rightwing extremists
will not get more than a couple of percent in any non-fake Ukrainan election.

Russian extremists are expected to stay in power unfortunately.

Eurovision is all about politics just like Olympic games.

I am not aware of anyone cheering for arsons.
EU has called for an investigation of the whole affair.

Plenty of people cheering on this forum not to mention the disgusting statements that some European and Ukrainian politicians have made about the event. As for investigation, please just stop. Everyone knows what happened and who did it, we have video of the entire event. Is it any wonder that the west was so quiet about the event. Another form of double standards, cry and complain about fake anti semitic lets being handed out by literally 3 thugs in masks which makes world headlines and cause massive condemnation but stay mostly quiet when dozens of people are shot and burned.

I guess Russia needs to stop sending out children to represent them,

They can send anyone they want. Only uncivilized people boo at children in a talent contest.

because boos will be coming for the foreseeable future.

Of course they will, Europe has become a society that can not tolerate other people with different beliefs. They shout and claim they are democratic yet are the complete opposite.

Noone likes fascists either, but most expect that the Ukrainan rightwing extremists
will not get more than a couple of percent in any non-fake Ukrainan election.

Europe loves them. They helped install them in the Ukrainian government. Don't you feel great about yourself knowing that you helped install politicians that have attended Nazi rallies recently not to mention those same politicians have openly preached hate speech against jews, Russians, ect. Not to mention those politicians now created the "national guard" which is basically right sector nazis which openly and proudly associate with Nazis.

Plenty of people cheering on this forum not to mention the disgusting statements that some European and Ukrainian politicians have made about the event. As for investigation, please just stop. Everyone knows what happened and who did it, we have video of the entire event. Is it any wonder that the west was so quiet about the event. Another form of double standards, cry and complain about fake anti semitic lets being handed out by literally 3 thugs in masks which makes world headlines and cause massive condemnation but stay mostly quiet when dozens of people are shot and burned.

They can send anyone they want. Only uncivilized people boo at children in a talent contest.

Of course they will, Europe has become a society that can not tolerate other people with different beliefs. They shout and claim they are democratic yet are the complete opposite.

Europe loves them. They helped install them in the Ukrainian government. Don't you feel great about yourself knowing that you helped install politicians that have attended Nazi rallies recently not to mention those same politicians have openly preached hate speech against jews, Russians, ect. Not to mention those politicians now created the "national guard" which is basically right sector nazis which openly and proudly associate with Nazis.

I do not know anyone on this forum, I am referring to people I talk to face to face,
and local newspapers / TV news.
As far as I understand, Russia lovers tried to stop the Ultras pro Ukrainan march,
some used AK47s which resulted in the arsony and heavy beating of those trying
to escape the fire.

The current government in Kiev was installed by the Ukrainan parlament after ousting Yanukovich, not by EU.
It is their choice.

EU demanded that fascist laws were corrected before certain Eastern European countries
were allowed in the Union. Same would happen with Ukraine.

Jörg Haiders FPÖ party was certainly not appreciated,and Jobbik in Hungary is also a problem.
EU is considering amending the agreements making members governed by Fascists/Nazis to
lose their voting rights.
The Swedish Nazi party has maybe a couple of 100 members and they are shunned.

Interestingly, most fascist parties in Europe seems to have Putin as an idol.

Russia is not popular in Europe nowadays even tough forums are filled with "Europeans" backing Russia.When you're out on the streets it's harder to actually meet these pro Russians.

The girls have no fault though,they're just 2 children trying to have a career.Sadly,they got caught in the middle.They should blame Putin,it's all on him.
funny how we were 7th then in eurovision song contest above every big european nation including your romania. The problem is that its simple no political correct to be pro russian in the west just like it was not political correct to support blacks in the 50s in america.

Back
Top Bottom